{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The shore at night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2007-06-20

The shore at night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 2:29 pm

"Hey now, wait a sec. I'm only saying that maybe you're just over protective. You're not doing a favor to anyone when you do that. Not for him, nor to you. I can't judge on how you're taking care of this guy... but do you honestly believe you can tag along with him for the rest of his days? Let's be serious here. There's no chance someone can only have the purpose of supporting someone else for a living. I have no doubt that you take good care of him," Frank ended, coating an arm around his back while kneeling at his side.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bedbugers
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 2:33 pm

"I try..." Mikey whispered, looking at Frank with dry eyes. "No one seems to understand. He's so... strange now. And Jon's moving further away, and Nick... Nick's not good at this stuff. It's all up to me. And I haven't been helping him, just hindering him!"
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 2:42 pm

Not even remotely knowing what he was cooing about, Frank carried on. "Aww, don't say that. I'm sure he likes what you did for him. I'm not sure he couldn't have gotten this far without you. You just need to teach him... to, huh... fly with his own wings, y'know. You can still be by his side, just... not all the time."

Rewind, please. I'm on a desert island comforting a dude that just popped out of the jungle.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 2:44 pm

"I'm just scared in case he hurts anyone. He doesn't mean to." Mikey rubbed his eyes. "God, I'm moaning. I should be happy that he's still alive. And I am. Honest."
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 2:51 pm

Frank smiled, crow's-feet at the corner of his eyes. Just like any other time he had to cheer someone else, he felt awkward at just how smaller he was than the other.

"He'll be fine," he repeated.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 2:55 pm

Mikey held up crossed fingers with a smile. "You looking for anyone in particular?"
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 4:27 pm

Frank paused, a chunk in his throat. We're they even alive?

"I'm looking for," he cleared his voice. "...For my band mates."

The last thing he needed was too cry out again. "But... They were all in the same section of the plane as I was and..." it was painful to explain, or maybe it was just painful to really consider this possibility. "...and the part of the plane we were in crashed in open water... I was... lucky enough to float back here on a piece of plane, but I'm not sure they had the same... luck..."

Frank bit his bottom lip. Hard. And he stared straight ahead, not at anyone, especially not Mikey. He had just found another reason to hate water.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 4:34 pm

Mikey pulled him close. "Until you see bodies in rigor mortis, don't give up hope." He whispered fondly. "Otherwise you'll be lost."
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 4:39 pm

Frank nodded quickly with a clenched jaw. Even if he had just barely met this guy, he liked having him around a lot. If it was lack of company or simply the fact that he was able to talk to him freely, he couldn't tell, but it just felt right around him. Without much of a second thought, he rested his head on Mikey's shoulder.

And from afar, someone must have thought him crazy to let his mind so carefree after what happened to him. Yet, to him it just seemed like a normal thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 4:42 pm

"So. Frank. Tell me about yourself." Mikey ruffled his hair playfully.
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 4:52 pm

Frank leaned into his touch. "Wha... me? I'm... a... well, y'know."

He scratched the back of his head. Above the fact that no one ever really bothered to ask such a question, he never even dug into it more. "Well, I'm quite a normal dude, to tell the truth," he replied with a small laugh. He wished he had more original come backs.

"I don't know. We've been touring for quite a while now. If it's anything you want to know, I hate the fact that you can't settle down on one spot for more than two days. But I still love the shows, so hey." He paused.

"What do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 4:55 pm

Mikey pursed his lips thoughtfully. "Well, say you were just Frank... working at the local video store, playing in an underground punk band at night. Say you had something like a Myspace, or a LiveJournal. You have to create a profile for this... thing. What would you say?" He smirked. "I have too much spare time."
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 5:04 pm

"Oh... huh, well I'm a fan for horror movies. And I like super hero cartoons, but I don't draw..." a flash of Gerard bent over is work table with a pencil in hand, sketching his new cartoon character seizes him and he quickly changes the subject. "I like sundays!" he says in a highpitched voice, probably confusing the shit out of Mikey.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 5:07 pm

Mikey laughed. "If you want to cry," He said gently. "I don't mind. I'm an angry person, but I'm not freaked out by much."
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 5:14 pm

"No," he said. "I won't cry. I can't cry, I..." And by the time he's saying this, he turns around to hug Mikey in a tight, desperate embrace. This just crosses the line, and Frank knows just how weird things are getting, but it could never be worse than the simple thought of not seeing his band mates again.

He couldn't settle with the last word he had said to each. He was angry at Mikey for eating the last chip bag, he hadn't really spoken to Gerard since he was always with his fiancée and he couldn't even recall the last time he had sit down around the same table as Ray and Bob.

Clawing at the other's shirt, he found himself looking at the sea and immediately wanted everything to just go the fuck away. He screwed his eyes shut, a tear squeezing past his eyelids.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 5:24 pm

Mikey adjusted his arms, holding the smaller man close. "Ssh..." he soothed, rubbing his back. "I've got you." He held Frank like he used to hold Tom. "You're not any lesser man for crying." He leant his head on Frank's soft hair.
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 5:35 pm

"God I'm so sorry," he sobbed, but holding on even closer.

He took some time to gain back some composure, equalizing his breathing as well. After a while he had loosen up his death grip on the other man, but with a strange fascination he preffered staying in his lap. He just needed to get it out of his system, and he'd probably make it through better afterwards.

"I don't do that. Usually," Frank explained, not daring to move.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 5:43 pm

"Don't worry." Mikey smiled at him. "I didn't mind." He smoothed down Frank's hair. "Maybe when I get back to Chicago, I'll give up on this band lark and become a foster carer..."
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 5:46 pm

"Remember to come in Chicago," he blurped out unintentionally.

This time he backed a bit, still sitting bluntly in Mikey's lap. "You know, you're really something," he sniffed. "I would never have done that with Pete or even Gerard."
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 5:49 pm

"I guess it's the way I was brought up." Mikey shrugged, gently stroking the small of Frank's back. "My Mom was a social worker, and I'd be roped into playing with the kids, then holding them when something would remind them of their dead grandma, or their abusive mother... and then Tom. Things get ordinary after a while." But they're not usually as pretty as you...
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 5:55 pm

Frank playfully pressed his right palm on Mikey's cheek, his thumb landing on his nose. He couldn't care less about what non-sense he was acting out; none of what happened for the previous hours had made any sense at all anyway. He just sat there, his face uncounsciously close to Mikey's, and his fingers tracing his features gently.

In a daze, he added. "I like your eyes."

He believed that the only person he had ever told that to was Gerard, but he was drunk and he had faked forgetting everything about it the next morning when Gerard had asked him.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 5:58 pm

"Why thank you." Mikey coloured slightly. He covered Frank's hand with his calloused one, smiling. "Yours aren't bad either."
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 6:05 pm

Sighing, Frank looked down and withdrew his hands. He felt as if he kept staring, he'd do something very stupid. He couldn't be thinking about that in the situation he was in, it was innappropriate, knowing how he'd hold a grudge against himself for having the thought cross his mind.

"I just hope help'll come soon," he whispered in a breath.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 6:06 pm

Mikey wrinkled his nose and smiled at Frank. "Of course help will come soon. They'll be looking for you guys. MCR are huge, remember?" I am so used to riding on the back of someone else's fame.
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 6:15 pm

"Yeah... I don't know if fame can accentuate tracking devices anyway," he replied.

There was a pause where none of them talked.

"...you really don't mind me being in your lap and all?" Frank asked with a crooked grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The shore at night
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next