{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The shore at night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2007-07-07

The shore at night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:30 pm

"I'm not in the habit of carrying around broken cellphones." Mikey told him calmly, sitting on his suitcase.
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:35 pm

With trembling fingers, he fliped the machine open, and a delightful "twing!" rose from it, along with the lighted screen. Frank stared in awe... maybe this nightmare would end, maybe things would be fine, maybe he'd get his guitar back.

He pressed down 9-1-1, and waited with the phone screwed to his ear.

"C'mon, C'mon..."

No ringing could be heard. The small guitarist looked at the screen displaying a "No signal detected" banner.

"Fuck..."

Frank dropped the phone before buckling to his knees, not being able to hold his tears any longer. This was too much, way too much for him to handle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bedbugers
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:37 pm

Mikey bent down, accustomed to this. "Hey..." He crooned, wrapping an arm around Frank's shoulders. "It's ok. It's gonna be ok."
But, like all those times with Tom, he really couldn't see how.
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:41 pm

"God, I can't stay here," Frank sobbed. "I'm... I'm terrified of water, I can't tell if my friends are alive, there's no way to reach the outside world, I haven't got a single thing to eat since yesterday morning and now I'm... I'm telling all of this to a stranger."

He furiously brushed his tears away, a knot choking in his throat.

"I need to get off of this island."
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:43 pm

"We all do." Mikey said tenderly. "You know I mentioned Tom, my boy, earlier? Apparently, he's trying to kill half the island right..." His eyes widened as he realised how he'd phrased his speech. "Oh fuck..."
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:50 pm

Frank smiled lazily. "See? There's even a psycho killer on the island."

With the help of his hands, he stood up and beamed at the sea. "You see this?" he pointed at the crashing waves. "I can't even walk close to it, 'cause if I do I'm gonna belch. And this is why I need to get off of this island. I might just have to go get Pete so we can go look for survivors."

((I thought Mikey was Tom's BROTHER. No?))
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:51 pm

((Ehh... not that I'm aware of! Their surnames are Conrad v. Russell, after all...))
"Tom's not psycho." Mikey stood up. "He's just bipolar and not dealing with it well."
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:56 pm

Frank started walking back toward Pete, inviting Mikey to follow him. "Okay, he's not psycho."

Then it struck him. "...Tom who?"

((So they really are father and son??? That's news to me.))
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 12:48 pm

((no, I thought they were just... friends? I have Mikey calling Tom 'his boy' because they're... close? I don't know, he just does!))

"Conrad." Mikey frowned, itching under his hat. "Why?" He followed Frank
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:28 pm

Frank hesitated. Aware of a certain misunderstanding or drama gravitating around The Academy Is..., he didn't specifically know what had happened but was aware that Tom Conrad was a part of it.

He weighted his words. "Is he... huh... how should I put this. Is he in any way related to the band William Beckett is in?"
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:33 pm

"We go way back with the boys from The Academy." Mikey said shortly, leaning on his suitcase.
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:37 pm

Frank swallowed. No more questions about that, he noted.

"So... how many survivors are there?"
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:38 pm

"As far as I know, counting us... seven so far? That's all I got. And Tom's probably eaten someone along the way." Mikey gave Frank a brief grin.
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:40 pm

"Ah..." Frank smirked.

Frank stopped walking and faced Mikey. "And... you're alone because...?"
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:43 pm

"I fell out with the assholes over there." He gestured back where he came from. "And I have no idea where my boy and his keeper are."
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:48 pm

Frank eyed him, daring to push his curiosity further. "You really have high standards over people you just met after a plane crash, don't you?"

At first, the question sounded harsher than Frank had anticipated, but after all he found it hard enough to get a straight answer out of the guy. Maybe he'd get more info this way.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:49 pm

"Well, generally I don't like to spend time with people who say my best friend should be locked up." Mikey gave him a bitter smirk and turned on his heel, dragging his suitcase behind him.
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:54 pm

"Woah, woah, wait I didn't mean..." but as Frank extends his arm to reach Mikey, his foot twists and abandons him, making him trip, again. "DAMN IT!" Frank curses, standing back up and catching up with Mikey.

"I just got curious. I'm sorry, I don't mean to be intruding through anything, you just don't... huh... share a lot about what you know. Don't leave, it's better if we stay grouped... huh... please?"
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:59 pm

"I don't share things." Mikey agreed, pausing his suitcase. "But I have to be like that. Someone has to look after Tom. It's a full time job."
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 2:03 pm

Frank was about to say something along the lines of: Well you ain't doing a very good job, here, but refrained, knowing he'd trigger another unwanted reaction from him.

He opted on another tactic. "Listen," he said. "I don't have anything against Tom or... or you. Whatever, I don't really know you guys. But..." Frank stared down, bending to catch a piece of clothing. "...But you dropped a shirt," he ended lamely.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 2:09 pm

Mikey took it and zipped it back into his suitcase. "No, it... it's nothing personal against you. But I've grown really used to hiding everything I think and feel, and making sure Tom's happy, that it's weird when he's not here..." He shrugged sadly.
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 2:12 pm

Out of inspiration, Frank improvised. "Well! Huh... you can't go looking for him alone!" What the fuck am I saying? It sounds like I'm suggesting my presence to help him search. I want to stay on the beach to make sure to catch the rescue boat when it comes.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 2:14 pm

Mikey shot him a look. "Kid, you don't want to come with me and find the psycho scenester that's running around this island with a gun." He said in a matter of fact tone.
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 2:19 pm

Oh shit, he really is going to look after him!

"But... you can't waist your life protecting someone else. I understand that this guy means a lot to you, but you gotta see things the way they are! This Tom of yours'll never stand on his own if your always watching his back. You gotta let go, somehow."

Where the fuck did that come from???
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 2:24 pm

Mikey stopped and sat down abrubtly on the wet sand. "You're the second person in an hour that has said I'm not caring for him right." He ran a hand through his hair, feeling the sadness building up inside of him. "First Gabe, now you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The shore at night   The shore at night - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The shore at night
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next