{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nurse Beckett?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Nurse Beckett? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse Beckett?   Nurse Beckett? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 5:22 pm

William nodded. "I'm watching. Go ahead."

The roasted meat, despite looking horrible, smelt pretty good. He hoped the taste was similar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Beckett?   Nurse Beckett? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 5:23 pm

"Are you sure you don't want to take the first bite?" Michael asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Beckett?   Nurse Beckett? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 5:33 pm

"Oh, whatever, just hand it to me!" William snatched it front Michael's hand, way too hungry to care about the presentation. "Wish me luck."

He closed his eyes and took a bite, but spit it out immediately.
"It's not roasted enough! I looks roasted but inside it's like...bloody raw animal meat and...argh!" He cupped his hands and drank water from the river.

"I'm not that hungry, come to think of it. And I got weight to lose."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Beckett?   Nurse Beckett? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 5:39 pm

Michael studied William, "What weight?"

He grabbed the meat and held it over the fire again.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Beckett?   Nurse Beckett? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 7:01 pm

William placed a finger on his stomach. "That weight. There's been pregnancy rumors floating around the Internet, you know."

He rolled his eyes. "Like you'd know what I mean. You've got a nice body. And muscles. I don't have muscles. Or if I have them, they're well-hidden."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Beckett?   Nurse Beckett? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 9:09 pm

"Good thing I'm a vegetarian. There's no way in hell I'm sticking my hands to that thing."

He looked at William, then Micheal, then at Tom. He couldn't believe what had almost happened with William. And how Tom had almost found them out. He gave himself a mental note to never attempt such moves sober if there were chances they could get caught. Still, he was glad he hadn't gotten the chance to speak once since the other duo had arrived; that way, he didn't have any explaining to do.

Gabe giggled silently. William was so cute. He couldn't wait to walk and enjoy the view the island offered. It would be a change of pace from the day he had just had.

"Hey, I think I'm gonna call it a day, 'kay you guys? The sun is almost gone."

With that, he reached out for his T-shirt, slid it back on and rolled his hoodie into an oddly round pillow; turning to the opposite side, he yawned and muttered something no one but him understood that sounded strangely like "gotta be careful".

He had had fun with William, but it had been too far.
Gotta cool down the testosterone. Last time I checked I hadn't touched weed for weeks. Weird.
And right before falling asleep, Gabe mentally stored the memory in "Party moves you should leave as memories".
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Beckett?   Nurse Beckett? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 9:48 pm

"I'll go to b...err, sleep. There's no way anything here could look like a bed." He glanced at the meat one last time. "Can you get salmonella poisoning from pork, or is it a chicken-exclusive thing? I hope neither of you gets a stomach ache in the morning. That would suck."

He spotted a tree that gravitated strangely towards the ground, and leaned his back against it. "G'night guys. Someone remind Gabe that he needs to make me pancakes for breakfast."

William crossed his arms behind his head and closed his eyes.
Saporta 1; Beckett 0. He had the good role and I'm the one who'll still be thinking about what happened didn't happen for days to come. Just great. And better - if I sleep now I can't check on Tom and Michael. Wait, now I'm a voyeur. Fucking hell.

The more his brain worked, the more tired he got. He fell asleep within minutes, lying in a strange position against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Beckett?   Nurse Beckett? - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nurse Beckett?
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8