{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

William Beckett...and the hips that come with it.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

William Beckett...and the hips that come with it. Empty
PostSubject: William Beckett...and the hips that come with it.   William Beckett...and the hips that come with it. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 11:45 am

June 2006

"Bill? You know I didn't ask you to come in to watch tv, right?"
"Mhmm," his friend replied, staring blankly at the lifeless black screen.
Mike frowned. "I wanted to talk to you about something."
Silence.
"Look at me, William."
The boy obeyed reluctantly. "I know what you're thinking. It's nothing."
"It's gonna affect the whole band."
"I said it was nothing."
"You're lying."

Another silence ā€“ heavier with accusations.

"And if you were right?" William asked tentatively, his index finger intertwined with his hair and his eyes wandering aimlessly across the room.
"Iā€™d hope you'd take your responsibilities as a leader and make the decision that's best.ā€
The singer stared at him, shocked. "I can't..."
"You can if you want to.ā€
He resigned. "I don't want to."
Mike shifted in the couch, drawing closer to William. "The Warped Tour ends in mid-August. You can take a decision by then." He placed a hand on his shoulder, almost solemnly. "I know you'll do the right thing."
The boy didn't need to answer.

That night, William watched Tom walk in the bus, his cheeks flustered from the alcohol and the heat. He was smiling, laughing quietly each time he bumped into an inanimate object. William should have laughed as well, but he couldn't bring himself to. He wasn't even sure he could look at him in the eyes anymore, knowing pertinently that it would be the last summer they'd spend touring together.

He had been asked to choose between Tom and the band. He had chosen the band.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: William Beckett...and the hips that come with it.   William Beckett...and the hips that come with it. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 12:16 am

"I-I'm sorry."
"Ts'okay, man. No big deal."
"You know, it's not that I don't want to..."
"You just weren't drunk enough."

William looked in Travis' eyes. "It won't be here. And it won't be with you. I'm really sorry. Are you mad?"
The taller man shrugged before putting his tshirt back on. "No. At least you're honest." He gave a peck on the skinny boy's cheek. "I like you, in case you care."
"Thanks Travie."
"You can call if you ever change your mind."
A shoe went flying in the air and hit the wall on the opposite side. "Bye Travie."
"Okay, okay, I got it! Bitch. Good thing we're buddies."

As he opened the door of the tour bus, Travis smiled - and meant it.
"I hope whoever gets to witness the power of your legendary hips knows he's a lucky man. Don't let anyone you're not into touch you, m'kay? Or I'll feel like shit because I didn't get any."

He winked and walked out, probably forgetting a piece of clothing somewhere.

"Stupid," William hissed behind his back.
But he couldn't repress a smile.

Over the years, it became a sort of pact. William had no intention of breaking it.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: William Beckett...and the hips that come with it.   William Beckett...and the hips that come with it. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 11:45 am

William risked opening one eye - white wall. White walls never meant anything good. Last time he had closed his eyes, he had been backstage in the dressing room. What had happened?

"So he's not gonna die?" Sisky's voice.
A man laughed. "No, he's not going to die. Your friend doesn't have any serious medical condition, if that's what you wanted to know."
"You mean he's not sick or anything?"
"What happened after the show could have simply been a consequence of too much stress. However, judging by the results of our tests, the state of his lungs is probably a contributing factor."
Sisky gulped. "Cancer?"

I don't have cancer. Shut up.

"No, not cancer. Mr. Beckett doesn't have any disease. However, his lungs appear to deteriorate very easily - according to our files, it's hereditary. The deterioration itself is not dangerous so to speak - it's a normal process of aging, except it happens faster -, but he'll eventually be more prone to catch serious diseases."
"Like cancer?" Sisky again.

Fuck you, Sisky.

"Like asthma, or even pneumonia, which can be mortal if it's not treated quickly enough. But we're talking about very rare cases, and for now you don't have to worry about it. The best way to prevent that from happening would be to keep him away from cigarettes. Also, do not hesitate to stop by the hospital if you see him repeatedly coughing or breathing abnormally."
"Okay."

Although William could not see his friend, he could picture his dumb, relieved grin.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: William Beckett...and the hips that come with it.   William Beckett...and the hips that come with it. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:26 pm

"Bill? What are you doing?"
"Nothing!" The boy backed away from the sink to make sure the door was locked. He had stormed in the room the second he had arrived home, and it was to expect his mother would worry. Think of an excuse. "I feel sick." He extended his hand and flushed the toilet to make it a bit more believable.
"Alright honey. Dinner's in the microwave," she informed him, concern easy to distinguish through her voice.

William remained silent, counting her foosteps down the corridor until she was gone. He reached for his mother's makeup case and pulled out a pink tube of liquid concealer. He poured the size of a dime on his fingers, and applied it under his left eye. He rubbed the substance on his skin for a few seconds, the pain making him cringe.

He raised his head and looked in the mirror. The swelling wasn't too bad, and unless someone went really close to him, it was impossible to notice the black eye he had so carefully masked. He stared at his reflection, his skinny and pale arms shaking. "Three years and I'm out. Only three more years."

He spent the night staring at the ceiling, headphones on his ears, his fingers moving unconsciously in rhythm with the bass lines.

I'm sleeping today so I can wake in your arms tonight...
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: William Beckett...and the hips that come with it.   William Beckett...and the hips that come with it. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 3:37 pm

"Bill Beckett!" The Butcher crashed on the couch, landing right next to William.
The man stirred, imprints of large threads on his cheek and eyes half-open. "'Sup?"
"Nothing." He grinned.
"Then why are you still there? I was sleeping. Go awaaay." He moved an arm in an attempt to hit him.
The drummer lowered his head, speaking a bit too loud in his friend's ear. "Yo, I need your help."
"Ugh! Violation of personal space!" William smacked his cheek.
"What the fuck, Bill?" He rubbed his reddened cheek. "I wanted to ask for friendly advice."
"Okay, go ahead and do it while I'm still awake." Somewhat awake.

"Here's the thing..." The Butcher straightened his back. "I like someone and I want to know if they like me back."
William stared at him, his eyes basically asking, "and you're telling me this because...?"
The man expression changed. "Okay, look, nevermind." He tried to get up, but William grasped his shorts and pulled him back on the couch.
"You stay and explain. If I can't help, at least I can have a good laugh at your expense." He must be desperate if he's asking me.
"So there's this chick I like...and I have no idea if she's into me."
"Err, okay. But why are you asking me, again?"
The man blushed. William had never seen him like that before. "Replace 'she' by 'he'."
"Oh. Wow. Good luck on that."
"But how do I know? I don't want to say something stupid and freak him out or anything."
"Depends on the guy. Maybe if you..."
He crossed his arms over his chest. "Not telling."

William sighed with exasperation. "Observe him - whoever it is - for the rest of the week. See if you get a positive vibe. We'll get on the plane, play some shows, be back...and then you tell him."
"Why wait after the trip?" The Butcher asked innocently.
William placed a hand over his mouth. Oh my god, it's someone we're touring with.
The man realized his mistake too late. He got on his feet and dashed for the exit. "Thanks a lot, bye!"

I'm a bad influence for this band.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: William Beckett...and the hips that come with it.   William Beckett...and the hips that come with it. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 11:24 pm

William licked his lips and shuddered at the taste. The older boy laughed nervously, an awkward grin plastered on his face. "You suck."
"Duh," Wiliam snapped back, rolling his eyes at how easy his reply had been. "Kiss me now?"
"My cock's been in your mouth. You probably taste like it."
"That's a no...?"
The auburn-haired boy shrugged. "Look, dude. I thought I could give it a try because you're a nice guy and all, okay? But I'm not...like that."
"Gay?" William asked innocently.
The boy leaned on the nearest locker. He had an almost horrified expression on his face, like William had said some kind of profanity.
"I'm not gay either," he quickly added, hoping for a different result.
"I don't know, man." It was obvious he wanted to add 'you look pretty gay to me'. "Let's just forget about this."
William smiled politely. "Alright. No problem."

Neither of them thanked the other - the boy wanted to make it seem like he had been doing William a favor, while William was still trying to figure out what was scaring the teenager so much. Maybe I should be scared, too.

Now every time William would smile, the boy would look away.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: William Beckett...and the hips that come with it.   William Beckett...and the hips that come with it. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 6:04 pm

"I've seen the way you look at me," the boy slurred. It sent shivers down William's spine. "You disgusting little faggot."
He shook his head. "No, no, I'm not..." But the taller teenager hit him before he could finish his sentence. His cheek was red and swollen.
"You look like a chick. I bet you suck like one, too. Don't you, Beckett?" He grasped the boy's hair and pushed him down to his knees. "If you don't show your dick maybe we can work something out."
"I-I never did this before." William fought tears that threatened to fall on his cheeks. Maybe if I'm good he'll want me. It's worth giving it a try.
The boy unzipped his pants. "Who gives a shit?" He lowered his briefs enough to show his fully erect cock. "Suck it."
William complied. He grasped the back of the boy's jeans with both hands, and took all his lenght in his mouth.
"Fuck yeah, that's good," the older boy moaned. "Yeah, like that..."
William's head was pushed forward. He felt a little sick, but kept sucking. He managed to move his head back before the boy could spill, leaving a trail of cum on his lips and down his chin. He felt the tears come back to his eyes, but banished them once more.
"Wipe if off." The boy laughed. "It's already obvious enough that you suck cock."
William got back on his feet and did so. Before he could say anything, the boy was working on his zipper and pulling the skinny jeans down along with the grey briefs. "I bet being inside you is fun, too."
William wanted to protest. I'm not ready, he thought, but couldn't voice it. He closed his eyes, paralyzed by fear. It should be alright. I like him. It shouldn't hurt too much. He changed his mind when a first finger entered him, then a second, and even a third. He gasped and whimpered. "I-It hurts, Damian."
The boy slid his fingers deeper. "Shut up."

There where lights - definitely a car. The boy removed his fingers and zipped up his pants. William pulled his up, shaking. The car stopped, and a familiar face peeked out of the open window. "William? It's late, what are you doing outside?"

Of all the chances he had of meeting his crush after dark on his way home, he also had to cross paths with his mother. "Talking," he replied nervously.
"Is this a friend of yours?" She smiled sweetly at the other boy.
"Yeah. A friend," he repeated.
The boy nearly choked. He moved closer to William. "You wish, fag." He walked away quickly.
"H-He had to go," William justified to his mother. "Homework. I'll walk back home."
She smiled. "Okay sweetie. Take care."

He watched her leave until her car was out of sight. He sat on the sidewalk and cried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: William Beckett...and the hips that come with it.   William Beckett...and the hips that come with it. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

William Beckett...and the hips that come with it.
Page 1 of 1