{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:56 pm

Michael watched the somewhat bizarre sight with interest and confusion.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:58 pm

"Michael!" Tom whined. "She's got her own!" Marlee pouted, her huge blue eyes fixed on her Michael's face.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forevernever.net
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:09 pm

Michael took the bear from both of them and held it out of reach. "Tom, who is this?" He handed Marlee's bear to the girl and hid Tom's behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:15 pm

Tom flushed. "Mikko. He's mine." He glared playfully at his daughter, who rubbed her face on the substitute bear and threw it down, reaching for the other again.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:18 pm

Michael kept the bear away from both of them so neither one could get jealous. "Marlee like's Mikko," he noticed.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:19 pm

Tom narrowed his eyes sulkily. "But Michael..." He whined. "He's mine! Marlee's got her own!"
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:24 pm

Michael made sure Tom's bear was hidden from Marlee's view. "If she sees him she's going to want him." A laugh escaped his lips.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:26 pm

Tom huffed. "Fine." He muttered. "She can have him. But she better not dribble on him!" As if she knew she was getting her own way, Marlee clapped her hands together and blew a bubble.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:28 pm

Michael gave Marlee the bear and patted Tom's cheek. "That's very big of you. I'm proud."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:29 pm

Tom snarled playfully and bit Michael's finger. "Now you have to be my teddy bear." He crawled into his fiance's lap. Marlee cooed to Mikko, rocking her whole body as she held him.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:30 pm

"She looks so happy," Michael gladly wrapped his arms around his lover.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:31 pm

"Yeah." Tom leant his head on Michael's shoulder. "Just because of some crummy old teddy bear. I've had him since I was twelve, y'know."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:37 pm

"It probably feels better than the new one and maybe it smells like you," Michael looked at the abandoned bear, wondering what they would do with it.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:38 pm

"Maybe." Tom shrugged. Marlee reached for the other teddy bear. "Oo, maybe she doesn't want..." He trailed off as Marlee banged the two bears together.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:41 pm

"Um... do you think...?" Michael's heart stopped for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:41 pm

Tom bit his lip. "Uhh... what?"
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:44 pm

"She was sleeping right? When we were..." Michael watched Marlee play carefully.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:46 pm

"OhGodIhopeso." It all came out in one breath. Tom hid his face in Michael's chest. "What if she did?" He groaned. "Gabe and William would never have let it happen..."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:48 pm

"I bet William and Gabe are doing that right now or thinking about it," Michael gave Tom a little squeeze. "I don't know if they're more responsible than you are."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:50 pm

"They so are." Tom furrowed his brow. "We didn't do that." He murmured, watching Marlee. His face suddenly split into a smile.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:53 pm

Michael kissed Tom's ear. "I like it when you smile." He looked up to see what Marlee was up to, not wanting another toy to be thrown at his head.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:53 pm

"She's making them kiss!" Tom laughed. Marlee looked up and held out her hands to them, dropping the bears.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:54 pm

"Mikko's a little old for your bear in stuffed animal years," Michael chuckled. "Marlee's bear needs a name."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:56 pm

Tom bit his lip, reaching out his arms to pick Marlee up. "I chose Mikko because it's the Finnish version of Michael." He murmured to himself. "So who's important to her?"
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:57 pm

"You know a lot of Michaels," Chiz said thoughtfully. "You're important to her. You found her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The Fuselage-
Jump to: