{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:42 pm

"Only because you asked me to," Michael turned slightly to look at the sky, still amazed that they fell from there and managed to survive more or less. He was ready to step in to help Tom if he needed it.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:44 pm

Tom lightly picked his way amongst the wreckage, wrinkling his nose at the sickly sweet smell of the bodies. He saw little children held tight in their mother's arms, businessmen with their final call permenantly put on hold. Teenagers were huddled up, reverting to children in their last moments. Tears pricked his eyes, but he banished them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forevernever.net
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:50 pm

Michael sniffed the air and realized what it was that he was smelling with horror. His heart started beating faster.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:53 pm

Tom pushed past the bodies, yelping as an arm came off in his hands. "That is disgusting." He muttered, moving towards the shopping trolley.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:59 pm

Michael looked around at the trees nervously. Please hurry, Tom.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 4:00 pm

Tom pressed his fingers to the opening. The metal had melded together slightly. He prised it open with bleeding fingers and began to search through it.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 4:07 pm

Michael started counting seconds, realizing he was doing it, stopping, and counting again.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 4:09 pm

Grunting slightly, Tom reached for a set of brightly coloured hoops. He picked up a teddy bear still in its packaging, and a little toy piano. There was nothing else really of interest there.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 4:16 pm

Michael realized he was blocking the doorway and moved so Tom wouldn't have to spend any longer inside than he had to.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 4:16 pm

Ignoring his bleeding fingers, Tom jumped up onto the tops of the seats. He niftly scampered back, falling out the door.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 4:20 pm

"Tom?" Michael looked down at him and reached out to inspect his lover. "Your fingers..."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 4:21 pm

Tom shrugged. "Just a bit of blood." He led Michael further away from the fuselage.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 4:24 pm

"We should clean them," Michael looked down at Tom's hands as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 4:26 pm

"They're fine." Tom swatted at the older man, gently bringing Marlee out of his shirt. She waved a handful of hairs at her parents.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 4:32 pm

"Marlee," Michael said in a slightly scolding tone.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 4:34 pm

Tom laughed, sitting down on the floor. "Wait till you see what Daddy got you!" He cooed.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 4:36 pm

Michael sat next to Tom. "What did you get?"
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 12:35 pm

"Piano." Tom put it on the floor. "Bear." He took the packaging off and buried it. "And some rubber plastic hoop thingies..." Dazzled by the bright colours, Marlee reached out a hand for them.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 2:29 pm

Michael leaned over and smelled the bear, sitting back satisfied when it just smelled slightly musty from being packed away for however long it was.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 2:31 pm

"What's up?" Tom asked, tugging his suitcase towards him again. The little girl giggled, waving the hoop around.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 2:34 pm

"Hmm," Michael watched Marlee waving her hoop with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 2:34 pm

Tom leant over and poked his lover. "Tell me what's wrong. Otherwise I punish you."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 2:36 pm

"Punish me?" Michael raised his eyebrows. "Am I breaking rules again?"
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 2:37 pm

"Yes. The rule of not telling your wonderfully good looking lover what's wrong." Tom smirked and poked him again. "Tell me!" He whined.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 2:42 pm

Michael nodded in agreement to the 'wonderfully good looking lover' part and stopped when Tom ordered him to tell. "Maybe I like it when you whine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The Fuselage-
Jump to: