{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 2:43 pm

"And you're not gonna hear it again." Tom replied, in a mock huff with his fiance. He turned to watch the baby play, reaching for his camera.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forevernever.net
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 2:47 pm

"But Tom," Michael whined playfully. "Please?"
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 2:48 pm

"You are such a cheater." Tom growled, leaning back to place his head in Michael's lap. "Seriously. Do you always do this?"
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 2:51 pm

"No," Michael smiled. "I just love you."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 2:52 pm

The mock snarl on Tom's face disappeared, and was replaced with a slight blush. "You too." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 2:53 pm

"There. That's better," Michael leaned down to kiss Tom's face, chuckling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 2:54 pm

Tom slipped his arm behind him and pinched Michael's stomach. He kissed back gently.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:08 pm

Michael rubbed the spon on his stomach that Tom pinched and smiled against the other man's lips.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:09 pm

Not liking the fact she was no longer the centre of attention, Marlee threw a hoop at Michael's head. She had remarkable aim for a small baby.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:11 pm

"Ow," Michael turned his head to look at Marlee. "We're singing you up for some kind of sport."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:12 pm

"Javelin." Tom murmured, nodding. The little girl gave them a mischevious smile and banged her hands down on the piano.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:18 pm

Michael touched the spot on his head Marlee had hit and judged the distance with his arm. "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:19 pm

Tom laughed and leant up to kiss the spot. "And, if we're lucky, we could get her to aim it at people!"
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:22 pm

"I hope she doesn't become a jealous girlfriend." Michael cupped Tom's cheek in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:23 pm

"She will not!" Tom huffed. "I'd shoot them. Jealousy's not bad for the complexion, apparently. Maybe that's why Pete's so ugly."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:24 pm

"Tom," Michael groaned, trying not to smile. He leaned down to give Tom a quick kiss to shut him up, careful to watch for flying hoops.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:25 pm

Tom gave him a bright smile. "It's ok with you, right? If... when we go back to Chicago I get my guns back?" Unnoticed to the men, Marlee rummaged around in Tom's suitcase, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:30 pm

"As long as Marlee can't find them," Michael smiled down at Tom.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:32 pm

"I wouldn't let her touch them." Tom murmured, his face serious. "I don't care what Gabe and William think, I am not that irresponsible. When she's eighteen, if she's interested, I'll pay for her first licence. But only if she wants to." He shivered. "I hope to God she never has to use it."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:39 pm

"It's okay, Tom," Michael ran his hand through his lover's hair. "I believe you. Don't worry about what Gabe and William think."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:40 pm

"I kinda have to worry when they think I'm a horrible father." Tom covered his face. "I'm not... am I?"
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:47 pm

Michael gently pryed Tom's hands away from his face, "You're a wonderful father. You love Marlee more than anything, and you try to make good decisions for her. You can't always be perfect."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:48 pm

Tom gave a hesitant smile. "But... they said I was. They said..." Marlee giggled loudly, tugging a scruffy teddy bear out of Tom's luggage.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:50 pm

"It doesn't matter," Michael caught Marlee's movement out of the corner of his eye and looked over at her, "Where did you get that?" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:51 pm

"That's mine!" Tom squeaked, grabbing the other leg, "Give it back!" His daughter growled and tugged it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The Fuselage-
Jump to: