{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 3:13 pm

"Airplane seats are more comfortable now? This really is a desert island." Michael didn't know where the sudden sarcasm was coming from. Maybe he was tired. Or maybe it was because Tom was rubbing off on him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 3:14 pm

Tom shoved him, tucking the slumbering baby in his shirt again. "Fine then. I'll get them myself." He climbed up the side of the fuselage.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forevernever.net
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 3:17 pm

Michael got up to follow Tom, a slight smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 3:18 pm

Tom grunted as he pulled himself up, falling into the fuselage. The baby in his shirt whined slightly, before rolling over and going back to sleep. It felt strange against his stomach. He made his way to a set of empty seats, ignoring the bodies.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 3:30 pm

Michael took a breath of fresh air before he followed Tom, trying to ignore the dead bodies, although the sinking feeling in his stomach kept reminding him of their presence.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 3:33 pm

Tom made his way through the plane, blocking out the sickly sweet smell of the rotting corpses.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 3:35 pm

Michael followed. He knew that the seats could be used as flotation devices and therefore were removable but he didn't know about the seats themselves.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 3:42 pm

Tom spotted three empty aisle seats. They were all attached together. He frowned, slipping his already bloody fingers underneath them.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 3:44 pm

Michael frowned slightly, seeing the reason Tom's finger's were so bloody and moving to help him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 3:46 pm

Grunting, Tom tugged at the seats. They popped off suddenyl, sending him flying back onto an occupied seat.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 3:54 pm

Michael put his hand out to prevent the seats from falling over and looked at Tom in horror, hurrying to pull the other man off of the stranger rotting in the seat he landed on and into his own arms.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 3:55 pm

Tom pushed Michael away, his face taunt and he grabbed the seats, trying to pull them away. His fingers were bleeding again.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 4:02 pm

Michael stood back and waited, helping move the seats from behind so they wouldn't crash into anything.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 4:03 pm

Tom tugged the seats out the plane, his face pale. As soon as they were clear of it, he put Marlee on the chairs. He knelt down and vomited, shuddering.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 4:04 pm

Michael leaned over to rub Tom's back, mouth in a tight line.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 4:05 pm

Tom shivered, emptying the rest of the contents in his stomach. "I don't mind seeing them, but touching them..." he whispered, shaking. He pulled the seats away from the plane.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 4:13 pm

Michael scopped up Tom's bag and Marlee's things, hoping they'd move out of sight of the depressing heap of metal for now.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 4:14 pm

Tom dragged the seats around the corner and curled up on them, holding Marlee to his chest. Tears streaked silently out his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 4:15 pm

Michael put everything down and knelt in front of the seats, putting a hand on Tom's head and running his fingers though the blonde hair there gently.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 4:16 pm

"C'mere." Tom whispered, shifting back in the seats to let his lover on.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 4:19 pm

Michael moved off the ground and onto the seats with Tom, shifting to make himself comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 4:20 pm

Tom burrowed his head into Michael's chest, being careful not to squish the little girl between them. "I was right." He whispered. "Tell me this isn't more comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 4:28 pm

"You were right," Michael continued stroking Tom's hair.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 4:29 pm

"Marlee's asleep now." Tom murmured, looking at him with wise grey eyes.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 4:38 pm

Michael looked down between them and smiled, kissing Tom on the forehead, "She is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The Fuselage-
Jump to: