{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 2:53 pm

Michael smiled down at Tom then laid down and pulled the other man close, happy to have satisfied him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 3:59 pm

Tom gently trailed his hands down to the crotch of Michael's jeans, massaging gently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forevernever.net
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 4:08 pm

Michael thrust his hips into the touch and kissed his way up Tom's neck.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 4:10 pm

Smirking, Tom eased Michael's jeans down, rubbing at the thin cotton of his boxers.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 4:14 pm

Michael gasped against Tom's chin and moved his head to kiss the smirk off the other man's lips. He knew Tom had him now and he'd do whatever his lover wanted him to.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 4:15 pm

"Like that, hmm?" Tom teasingly moved his hands away from Michael's boxers, leaning in to kiss Michael chastely.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 4:18 pm

Michael groaned quietly and thrust his hips forward to grind into Tom, the tease.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 4:19 pm

"Is that Marlee I hear?" Tom murmured in his ear, making sure that no part of his body pressed against his lover's.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 4:30 pm

"Tom, please," Michael whined in almost a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 4:31 pm

Tom sighed. "If you insist." Gently, he slipped Michael's boxers down, making a loose fist around his throbbing erection.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 4:48 pm

"Tom," Michael said more firmly and bend forward to bit the other man's ear in warning.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 4:49 pm

Tom squeaked, unintentionally tightening his hand around Michael's cock.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 4:57 pm

Michael moaned, releasing the captive ear unintentionally.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 4:57 pm

Now his ear was free, Tom moved his thumb over the slit, loosening his grip before squeezing it again.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 5:02 pm

Michael moaned almost inaudibly into Tom's ear, trying to keep some control of himself if it was only his voice.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 5:03 pm

"Got to be quiet." Tom reminded him, before moving his hand up and down the shaft slowly.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 5:06 pm

"Right," Michael agreed breathily and attacked Tom's neck with kisses.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 5:06 pm

Tom moved his head to allow Michael easier access, jerking the older man quickly.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 5:12 pm

Michael nibbled on the skin there, carefully picking his way around the bruising so Tom wouldn't make too much noise. He had to keep his mouth busy so he wouldn't moan too loudly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 5:13 pm

Tom hissed in pain, placing a hand on his hip.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 5:17 pm

Michael sucked lightly on the place he'd last nipped at. He looked apologetic although his face wasn't in Tom's direct view.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 5:19 pm

"S'alright." Tom trailed his nail up the underside of Michael's erection.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 5:25 pm

Michael stiffened and held his breath so he wouldn't make any loud sounds, letting it out slowly and jerkily.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 5:27 pm

Tom moved his fingers so he was only just touching Michael, digits like ghosts.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 5:34 pm

Michael panted. He felt himself throbbing, he thought he could hear the blood rushing in his head. All of this from just Tom's hand...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...   Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand... - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why should I feel bad, I'm the one with a gun in my hand...
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The Fuselage-
Jump to: