{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's lonely but it's safe

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

It's lonely but it's safe - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 2:46 am

William smirked. He loved this. "Fucking cobra, yeah."

He turned around and caught Gabe's hips with both hands. He steadied himself and tried to follow his steps. Soon his hands were back to his sides, and he was closer to the man, still giggling with every exagerated move he made.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 2:53 am

Gabe laughed at how William moved. It wasn't bad; it was so typically him. He giggled along with the other man, still moving.
Eventually, he grabbed one of William's arms and lifted it over his head.
Gabe's other arm shot up as well as he made a gesture to snap his fingers.
He couldn't stop giggling. He couldn't stop smiling.

This was what he had wanted. And William had given it to him. He'd never forget.
Still moving, he started humming the same tune again.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 2:56 am

William moved his head, and his hair followed. He looked like those female pop singers in videoclips.
Paying more attention to what Gabe was humming, he asked, "What is it? Did you make that up just now?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 3:03 am

"It's a song I've been working on lately. Can't seem to fit any lyrics to it" he said quietly.

Gabe brought his hands down and wrapped them around William. This brought them even closer. Gabe calmed down a bit, and hummed more slowly.
"I don't know if it should be up-beat or more slow like this..."
He began moving slowly from one side to the other, moving his head in the rythm and momentarily closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 3:07 am

"Hmm, I like it slow. It's nice." He himself couldn't tell whether he meant the song or Gabe's moves. Both hypnotized him.

"We should do a collaboration, but this time don't expect me to sing about planes again."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 3:18 am

"Totally. Don't worry about that one. I was thinking maybe... doors? That could be fun."
Gabe had no idea what he was saying. He was too busy enjoying the moment; so he hummmed along. He brought his head close to William's hair and breathed the scent in.
He continued to move and sway the same way.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 10:38 am

William laughed. "You know what? We have enough musicians on this island to start a side band. I'd go back to playing drums, you'd play bass and sing, and we got two guitarists. All we need is a way to find instruments."

A single raindrop fell on his collarbone, but he ignored it. He kept moving with Gabe.

"I used to listen to Midtown when I couldn't sleep," he confessed. "I always loved your voice. If we were in the same band, I'd listen to our own records all the time."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 4:17 pm

"Really? 'Cuz I think you're the one with the killer voice, here" he replied.
"But Midtown was great. Lots of memories." He smiled.

He also felt raindrops; but ignored them, however they were multiplying.
His hair started to dampen as the drops fell a bit more.
"But a band, out here... that'd be awesome. If only our instruments had survived the crash. Wonder if we could string ourselves something out here... ?"
He hadn't noticed how bizarre it was that they were still moving, yet to no music; not even a hum.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 4:26 pm

"Oh, we could. The first instruments were made out of pretty much anything. It sounded awful, but it was music."

He stopped moving, still held by Gabe.
"It's raining," he stated, as if he had only realized it then.

He thought about saying, we better go back inside, but there was no place to go to.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 4:35 pm

Gabe stopped moving, and looked at William's hair. It was now flat on his head, and water was running down strands of hair and down on William's face.
"Maybe we should head under a very bushy tree. Then again, probably won't work. Guess we'll have to face the fact that we cant stay dry over a day in this place" he said.
The fire, which had been reduced to a single flame, drew it's last breath and went out. Leaving the two men in a much darker atmosphere.
"Great" Gabe said "Now we get to shiver all over again. And this time, bonus: we get wet as well. What a pleasant, pleasant evening" he said bitterly.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 4:40 pm

"Which is exaclty why we should have built a shelter yesterday instead of...instead of roasting pork."
He sneezed. "We're going to catch a cold."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 4:53 pm

"Hey. I didn't roast no pork."
He looked at William, and shivered. "But you're right. We should've built a shelter. Now look at us. I bet we're gonna freeze to death" he said.

"It's surprising how chilly the nights get here" he added with an extra shiver.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 4:57 pm

He pressed his body against Gabe's. "I don't want to freeze to death. I survived a plane crash, I'm not going to die of cold."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 5:08 pm

Gabe couldn't help but smile.
"Excuses.... always excuses" he said teasfully.
Neverthless, he also pressed himself against William and shivered.
"Maybe we should go somewhere with less rain?" he proposed.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 5:10 pm

Mikey opened his eyes as he felt his dog licking his cheek. He yawned, still not fully concentrating. His bed felt harder than usual.
Wait... I don't have a dog... He sat up and stared at the water that gently lapped at his legs. The singer bit the inside of his lip, which gave him an almost comical appearance. Something dark caught his eye and he turned his head to see his suitcase. Thank God.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 5:29 pm

William nodded frantically before sneezing again. "Agreed."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 5:50 pm

Gabe walked forward, leading William who was in front of him, towards the trees where huge drops fell from the leaves. He turned towards a couple of huge palm trees that made somewhat of a shelter. It was the best they'd have; and huddled himself in with William.

"Is this okay?" he asked, looking upwards. A couple of drops fell here and there; but aside from that, the place was probably the driest they'd find aside from a cave.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 5:54 pm

"Yeah, it's just fine."
A first thunderbolt was seen in the sky, imediately followed by thunder. William closed his eyes shut. "Aah, I hate that! Fuck."
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 5:57 pm

The twenty three year old groaned as a spot of rain landed on his head. He staggered upright and began the lengthy task of checking he was in one piece. He was, amazingly, pretty ok. His head hurt a little bit, and there was a gash across his stomach, but that was it. He sat down on his suitcase as the rain began to pour down, staring into the dusk.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 6:05 pm

"Sssh. Don't worry. Gabe's here to protect you" Gabe said, in a surprisingly serious voice.
He held William tightly in front of him.
No harm in just holding him.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 6:09 pm

"M'not afraid," he mumbled, but soon there was another flash of light. William instinctively pressed his forehead against Gabe's chest. "I just don't like them," he rectified without too much conviction.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 6:15 pm

Mikey checked to see if he was wearing any metal. The only thing metallic was the friendship ring each member of 504Plan had. He never took it off, not even at airports. Tom had joked about how there was a mental connection between them all, because the rings were always worn. Now, Mikey wished there was.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 6:16 pm

"I know you don't" Gabe replied accordingly.
He looked afar at the lightning bolts. The island seemed to tremble under his feet each time he saw one. It wasn't exactly a tropical hurricane, but definitely a tropical storm.
Along with his arms, Gabe could barely feel his feet anymore. They were probably ice cold, too.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 6:19 pm

Thunder again. William almost climbed on top of Gabe. The rain was falling more violently then before, carried by strong gusts of wind. It whipped the boy's cheeks and arms.
"It's so cold..." he repeated. "My lips are gonna turn blue."
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 6:22 pm

Growing tired of sitting in the rain, Mikey stood up and opened his suitcase. He briefly picked up Tom's spare pills, before tucking them more securely in. He pulled out his hat and jammed that on his head, before zipping the suitcase back up and dragging it along the wet beach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's lonely but it's safe
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next