{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's lonely but it's safe

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

It's lonely but it's safe - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 10:38 pm

"Aw, that's sweet. Save that for your chicks, Saporta." He winked.

He's acting strange. What I say shouldn't affect him that much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 10:41 pm

"You bet I will" he replied, momentarily raising his eyebrows in a faux-seductive way.
He looked around at the many trees that surrounded them. Once again, they were alone in an unknown place. The island had been good at randomly throwing them at different places each night.

"What now?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 10:51 pm

"Depends. Are you tired yet?"
He looked at the sky. "The island is ours."

Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 11:05 pm

Gabe's cheeks reddened again.
What the hell? At this rate, I'd better go to sleep right away- or take a cold dip. Why do I keep sensing a double meaning in every damn thing he says?
Gabe unconsciously shaked his head and said "Nah" before looking at William.
"I- uh- I'm not that tired" he answered.
"Sorry. I think what Mikey said shook me up a bit" he added to justify his bizarre reactions.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 11:07 pm

"If I didn't know you well enough, I'd say you have a crush on me." He raised his chin proudly.

"What do you wanna do?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 11:10 pm

Gabe gave him a high laugh.
"You wish" he answered in a fake-snobbish voice.
"But really, I don't know what to do. I'm not even cold, for once" he said.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 6:40 pm

"I know this game," he tried to keep a straight face, "that we used to play with other bands at the Warped Tour. Well, okay, mainly Travis and I." He giggled. "It's called 'gay chicken'. Want me to explain?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 6:42 pm

"Yeah, explain" he answered with a grin. He was amused; a game wasn't exactly the right thing to do at the moment, but anything to distract him a bit of the whole 'we might die' situation was more than recommendable.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 6:48 pm

"Okay well..." He sat down, and invited Gabe to do the same. "You sit like that" - he crossed his legs - "in front of me. And you place your hands on my knees."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 6:52 pm

Gabe did as he was told. He sat down, crossed his legs and put his hands- much to his confusion- on William's knees.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 7:05 pm

He laughed at Gabe's confused look. "I can't believe you never played that on tour!"

"Okay, here's the thing - I never played this with a girl, so don't ask Vicky because she'll kill you. I'm serious." He placed both hands on Gabe's knees as well. "So what you do is... You have to slowly move your hands up to the other player's crotch, and the first one to chicken out loses."

He laughed some more, remembering that time when Disashi lost to the Butcher after five seconds.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 7:11 pm

Gabe's mouth widened into a huge smile. "Is that all? You're a dead man, Beckett!" he said, laughing.
He wiggled his butt into place and looked at William with a challenging smile. "I'm ready" he said, his eyes devilish.

Why hadn't he heard of this game before? He would clearly win. William could never do it.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 7:15 pm

"You've been challenged by the Chicago champion, Saporta. Prepare to lose!" He smirked and let his fingers slowly creep up Gabe's thighs.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 7:18 pm

Gabe's hand slid along William's thigh as he replied "we'll review that once you chicken out" with a grin.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 7:37 pm

There should be a rule against putting too much pressure on thin fabric. He bit his bottom lip for extra concentration. Let's say cheating's allowed for a moment. He moved his hands to Gabe's inner thighs.

Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 8:32 pm

Gabe felt the back of his neck tingle- but he wouldn't let that stop him. His hand, slowly, slid a bit higher. His other hand traced William's thigh with a finger at the same speed, sometimes heading for his inner thigh and coming back. All at a slow yet steady pace.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 8:42 pm

William gasped. "Not fair," he muttered under his breath. He was tempted to back off, but didn't. His champion status was at stake.

Time for the special trick.

He kept moving his hands, massaging Gabe's inner thighs with his thumbs.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 8:49 pm

Gabe felt himself prickle all over. He couldn't give in. It would only make William think he had feelings for him, something Gabe did not want William thinking.
As he he calmly persisted, his hands made their way up a bit... faster. As they slid up only slightly quicker, he pressed with the bottom of each hand and wrist, thus giving a simili whole-handed massage.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 8:52 pm

William quickly moved his hands to slap Gabe's. "You win!" he shouted, red-faced.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 8:59 pm

Gabe blowed on his fingers and shook them in a faux-snobbish way.
"Knew you'd chicken out" he said proudly. "You have to have actually grabbed some crotch to be able to go there. And vice-versa. And I grab mine each time I sing 'Diamond Girl'. Heh heh."
He looked at William's red face. It was an adorably cute sight.
Look at him. Good thing he gave up, I don't know how much more I could have taken.
He stared at his own crotch.
Yes. Well. Okay now.
He laughed again.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 9:06 pm

"Gabe the Crotch-Grabber," he said, his hands covering his nose and cheeks to hide the color they had taken. "Pro gay chicken wrestler."

Why in the world did he have to be so skilled at this?! This is very, very embarassing.

"Grabbed any crotches I know? I mean" - he corrected himself - "of people I know?"

Look what you're making me say, asshole.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 9:09 pm

Gabe couldn't help grinning at the sight of William.
His 'prickle' had now entirely gone, leaving place to pure whole-hearted laughter.
"Is that any of your business, Will?" he asked with a mocking voice.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 9:19 pm

The heat in his cheeks slowly dissipated.

"I was tempted to do a survey around the States, but then I realized you've been out of the country too."

He grinned. Gabe's smile was contagious. "It's none of my business but I'm still very interested. In knowing, I mean."

The next person to say I have "a way with words" will have a broken nose.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 9:22 pm

Gabe gave William a look.
"Oh? What makes you so interested all of a sudden? You gonna try and play that game of yours with 'em? 'Cuz if you are, I'd refrain. They aim for the KILL."
And he burst out laughing at the face William made as soon as he had finished his sentence.
"Seriously, dude. Your faces are priceless."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 9:36 pm

"Ah!" He covered his face again with both hands. "Don't look at me like that!"

Please, anyone but you. Public humiliation is still better as long as you're not around.

"Don't make fun of me," he added in a whiny voice. "I know you're just avoiding the question because you grabbed famous crotches. Damn you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's lonely but it's safe
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next