{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's lonely but it's safe

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

It's lonely but it's safe - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 1:06 am

Gabe arched his neck back, a look of surprise in his face.
"Is that all?" he asked.
"Okay, then I can deal with that. No jumping, and everything should be okay."
He looked at William, took his chin between two fingers and looked at him straight in the face. His face only inches away from William's, he gave him a playful smile.
"Okay?"
His voice tone was reassuring.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 1:10 am

"Okay," he replied, an hesitant smile slowly forming on his lips.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 1:16 am

"Good" he said, letting go of William's chin.
"And I won't kiss your forehead, or whatever" he added, while settling himself back in place. "Actually, you know what? I will"
And he stretched himself to William, planted a small kiss on his forehead and sat back down.
"There. All better?" he said in a sarcastic tone. He smiled, proud of his action. He hadn't totally lost his sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 1:19 am

"You. Goddamn. Tease." William punched the man's shoulder, a bit harder than he had intended. "Uh, sorry. But fuck. You're evil, you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 1:21 am

"And you're not? What with that kiss talk?" He rubbed his arm and shoulder. "Man. Pretty strong. Surprising."
He saw William's look.
"I'm kidding" he said, laughing; still rubbing his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 1:24 am

"Oh, because that's evil? I didn't know you thought I was that bad of a kisser. Last time you seemed to enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 1:26 am

"I meant a tease" he said.
"And you were fine, if that can be of any assurance to you" he added, finally stopping the rubbing of his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 1:28 am

"So you did want to kiss me?" he teased some more, grinning. "I'll run to you if I need tongue practice, then."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 1:31 am

"I just said you weren't a bad kisser!" He looked at the big grin on William's face.
"Oh, c'mon. Stop smiling. You don't need tongue practice, you need tongue. Period." He said, half-laughing.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 1:35 am

"Yeah, right."
"I got natural talent, but your great kissing skills are probably a gift from your little reptile friend. It's not fair."

I wish I could kiss you properly and really show you want I can do. You'd lose your reputation of the best kisser in town, Saporta.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 1:39 am

"Y'know; in normal situations, I'd challenge you to a kiss battle" he said.
"But due to the circumstances, and the fact that we're alone, I think it's a no-no for tonight. Remind me to ask you when we meet at a party."
He raised his eyebrows at William while smiling.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 1:43 am

"Good to know you're afraid of me in private. Remind me to throw a party once we're rescued."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 1:47 am

"Dude. You brought it on yourself. Don't blame me."
He smiled at William's face.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 1:51 am

He folded his arms. "I guess. My bad. I should have taken your positive response as a sign you were repulsed by me. I'm just that good to read minds."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 1:56 am

Gabe laughed. He laughed so hard he could've been heard a mile away.
"Having self-esteem issues, Beckett?" he managed to say between two laughs.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 am

William was not sure how to take Gabe's laugh.
"Well that would be your fault, big meanie. You don't say a thing so I have to interpret it all myself."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 2:03 am

He stopped laughing, but still had a smile.
"So along with self-esteem, your interpretation skills lack?"
They do. Oh, they sure do
He suppressed a giggle.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 2:08 am

"What? Well damn...okay, you totally lost me here, Saporta. I don't get you at all. You either secretely hate my guts, or are just afraid I might try to rape you. And that you might enjoy it. Which I'm sure you would, by the way, but that's beside the point."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 2:14 am

"You'd be the one enjoying it the most, Beckett. Don't try to deny it" he answered with a small grin still on his face.
Gabe was feeling more like himself when he was with William. Alone with William. His normal attitude visibly shone more.
"You know, I could tease you. 'Cus you deserve it, you baaad boy" he said mockingly.
"But that would be cruel, right?"
He looked at William, waiting for his reponse; a grin still on his face.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 2:17 am

William smiled sheepishly. "Yeah. That would totally be."
What the heck does he have in mind this time?
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 2:24 am

"Hey, d'you wanna dance? I feel like dancing. Or singing. Ah, I miss music so much now, it's not funny."
He looked at William. He had changed the topic without noticing. He was visibly having a great time and hadn't a worry in mind.
"Maybe we could just run and jump around the fire? That could be funny."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 2:26 am

"I'm up for it. My dancing is horrible, but if it's only you watching..."
He got up. "My dancing looks like running around and jumping anyways."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 2:31 am

"Haha. I gotta see this."
He got up and started moving his head to an imaginary beat. He started walking around the fire, humming a song still too low to figure out.

When he got to William, he grabbed his hand and made him twirl so that both their backs were together. He still hummed along to a song unknown, moving his hips and upper-body. At one point, he rocked from one side to another, bringing William along in his beat.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 2:34 am

William giggled, eyes closed. "You're crazy, you know that?"
He swayed his hips in rhythm with Gabe's moves, his arms raised above his head. He figured he probably looked ridiculous, but he didn't care. He was having too much fun.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 2:40 am

Gabe raised his arms as well, his hands touching William's as they moved in unison.

At one point, he turned around and faced William, who was still facing the oppsite side. Gabe passed his arms through the gap between William's arms and his head and lifted them back up. His hands almost inter-mingled with William's. He continued to move without noticing the particular suggestivness of the posture he had just taken. He was still humming an unknown song.

"Blame the cobra" he quietly said from behind in William's ear; before humming again and moving smoothly but precisely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's lonely but it's safe   It's lonely but it's safe - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's lonely but it's safe
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next