{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One isn't so lonely anymore

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2007-06-28

One isn't so lonely anymore Empty
PostSubject: One isn't so lonely anymore   One isn't so lonely anymore Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:25 am

Almost there; almost there. Pete fell to his knees out of exhaustion. He had somehow managed to wander out of the jungle and into the beach after Gabe and William had left him. He leaned his back against a rock, leaning his head back. His body was shaking; he needed rest. Closing his eyes, he was once again swarmed by inevitable nightmares of his own actions; this time no one was there to comfort him with his fears. He yelped, his mind still trapped in a deep sleep. And yet no matter how terrible the nightmare was, Pete secretly wished that it would never end, that he would never wake up to face the rest of the other men again.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Stump

Patrick Stump

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: One isn't so lonely anymore   One isn't so lonely anymore Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 8:06 pm

Patrick had walked to the beach without really planning it. His thoughts were so clouded he hadn't even checked to see if the older man was behind him. He simply stopped in front of what was obviously the end of the island and looked at the sea. He heard whimpering and saw a mass in the distance. He ran towards it and saw his best friend visibly strained in sleep.
"Pete," he said. "Pete!" You're alive. Thank you God.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: One isn't so lonely anymore   One isn't so lonely anymore Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 10:56 pm

Pete whimper; still caught in his nightmare. He thought he had heard a familiar voice. Patrick? He dismissed the thought as his mind lingered on in the dark nightmare. He was trembling only slightly as he whimpered once more.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Stump

Patrick Stump

PostSubject: Re: One isn't so lonely anymore   One isn't so lonely anymore Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 10:58 pm

Patrick looked at the flailing body in front oh him. "Pete!" He put his hand on Pete's shoulder. "It's Patrick. Wake up," he said in a softer voice. He tugged at the smaller man, pulling him towards him and rubbing his shoulder. "Wake up."
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: One isn't so lonely anymore   One isn't so lonely anymore Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:01 pm

Pete jerked a little at the sound of Patrick's voice. His eyes fluttered open slowly, his mind still confused about what had just happened. Taking in his surroundings, he grinned when his eyes fell upon the singer. "Patrick!" he cried happily.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Stump

Patrick Stump

PostSubject: Re: One isn't so lonely anymore   One isn't so lonely anymore Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:07 pm

A wide grin drew itself on Patricks features. "You have no fucking idea how glad I am that you're alive," he said. "I thought you were dead... I thought I was the only survivor - shit!" He had forgotten about Bowie. "I think I left him in the cave," he said, more to himself. He looked back at Pete. "But fuck," he said. "Pete, you're okay." He had to resist the urge to pull the bassist into an embrace, seeing that he looked rather frail.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: One isn't so lonely anymore   One isn't so lonely anymore Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:11 pm

Pete grinned for the first time in he didn't know how long. "This place is fucking insane. It's great to see someone new!" Still smiling, Pete leaned forward a little to pull Patrick into a small embrace. He inhaled sharply at first, his body's wounds adjusting to his new position.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Stump

Patrick Stump

PostSubject: Re: One isn't so lonely anymore   One isn't so lonely anymore Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:14 pm

Patrick hugged his best-friend tightly against him. He moved away. "You mean there's more? It's not just us?" He instinctively looked around. Where has everyone been? I don't even remember who was on the plane. "Are Andy and Joe anywhere close?" he asked as he settled himself down in the sand next to Pete.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: One isn't so lonely anymore   One isn't so lonely anymore Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:17 pm

Pete frowned. "I haven't seen Joe or Andy. But I have run into William, Gabe, Michael, Tom, Sisky, and someone mentioned something about Butcher being here." He cringed a little at the thought. Running into them doesn't even begin to describe it...
Back to top Go down
Patrick Stump

Patrick Stump

PostSubject: Re: One isn't so lonely anymore   One isn't so lonely anymore Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:21 pm

Patrick's eyes widened in awe. "You saw all of those guys? How are they? Where are they?" He pestered Pete with questions, as if he'd only awakened when in fact he'd been conscious for several days. How dumb was I to just stay put. "Is everyone okay?" he asked again.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: One isn't so lonely anymore   One isn't so lonely anymore Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:23 pm

Pete smirked a little. "I'm sure they're all fine. I'm not really sure where they are though," he said thoughtfully, his back leaning onto the rock again as he tried to relax.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Stump

Patrick Stump

PostSubject: Re: One isn't so lonely anymore   One isn't so lonely anymore Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:28 pm

"You don't know where they a - are you okay?" He asked Pete as he saw the look of discontent on the bassists face. "How long have you guys been... around?" He looked at Pete. What happened? He recognized the look he knew so well. Did you do something?
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: One isn't so lonely anymore   One isn't so lonely anymore Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:32 pm

How long have they all been getting around would be the best question. Pete flashed a small smile back at Patrick. "Yeah, I'm fine. BUt I honestly have no clue as to how long I've been away from them or how long we've been here," he pondered quietly. He ahd lost all track of time while he was staggering.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Stump

Patrick Stump

PostSubject: Re: One isn't so lonely anymore   One isn't so lonely anymore Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:37 pm

Patrick nodded at Petes words but was unsure what to make of them. "Well, maybe it'd be best if we found them." He looked at Pete's expression. "Or not," he added. His fiddled around with anything he found: sand, twig, his own jeans. It felt like he needed to move around a bit, yet it seemed Pete was too weak to do so. He looked at the bassist in front of him; there were blood stains over his clothes and his normally perfect teeth seemed to have had a rough time. Did he get into a fight? Patrick then realized how silly of him it was to think that. We survived a crashing plane, for Gods sake.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: One isn't so lonely anymore   One isn't so lonely anymore Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:44 pm

Pete grimaced. "It's..probably be best if we waited a little while before we went in search to find someone," he bit his lip as he spoke. He's going to hate me when he finds out about all of this. He nervously glanced over at the singer.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Stump

Patrick Stump

PostSubject: Re: One isn't so lonely anymore   One isn't so lonely anymore Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:48 pm

Despite his urge to find more people, the singer nodded. "It's okay. You... we should rest. Maybe I could try to find some drinking water? Or food?" He moved his legs around. "How long have you been conscious?"
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: One isn't so lonely anymore   One isn't so lonely anymore Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:51 pm

Pete shrugged. "I've lost track, but it's been a few days." He continued examining the singer. He looked to be in decent shape, but Pete knew all too well that most wounds aren't visible with just eyes.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Stump

Patrick Stump

PostSubject: Re: One isn't so lonely anymore   One isn't so lonely anymore Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:54 pm

Patrick's eyes were on Pete. "You're not telling me something," he said. "I don't know what it is - and why you won't tell me - but please. At least say no one we know is dead." He played with his shoelaces worriedly as he awaited an answer. I knew I should have started looking for you the moment I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: One isn't so lonely anymore   One isn't so lonely anymore Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:56 pm

Pete swallowed. "As far as I know, we haven't found anyone we know dead. There are still a lot that have yet to be found, but we're hoping that they're still alive somewhere." Just what we need; more people to start stirring up drama.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Stump

Patrick Stump

PostSubject: Re: One isn't so lonely anymore   One isn't so lonely anymore Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:01 am

"M'kay." Patrick had hoped that Pete would tell him more, but he resigned himself to looking around again. He wondered how big the island was. Was it big enough for another group of people to live on without being found? Had they actually explored the whole thing? He wanted to ask, but it seemed futile. Patrick readjusted his hat - miraculously saved - and swallowed. "Well, I guess that's good news, then."
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: One isn't so lonely anymore   One isn't so lonely anymore Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:04 am

Pete smiled as Patrick adjusted his hat. It was something familiar, and he needed to remember familiar things. "Yeah," he said quietly, moving closer to the singer and shivering a little. He doesn't know how fucking happy I am that he found me.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Stump

Patrick Stump

PostSubject: Re: One isn't so lonely anymore   One isn't so lonely anymore Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:07 am

Patrick passed an arm loosely around Pete's shoulders. He wouldn't normally do it - he actually wasn't that much of a touchy-feely guy - but he found nothing better to do or say. "Cold?" he asked as he let the older man lean against him.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: One isn't so lonely anymore   One isn't so lonely anymore Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:11 am

Pete nodded slightly; another chill running down his spine. He hesitantly leaned on Patrick, partially because he didn't want to hurt the singer if he had any hidden wounds, and also because he was afraid to hurt the man in general. If anything, I won't hurt Patrick. Not now, not ever.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Stump

Patrick Stump

PostSubject: Re: One isn't so lonely anymore   One isn't so lonely anymore Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:15 am

"It's okay," Patrick said. "I don't think I've got any wounds. You can lean on me." He slid off his jacket and stretched it out onto Pete. "There. That might help," he said as he put his arms near Pete for comfort. "I was getting hot anyways," he added with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: One isn't so lonely anymore   One isn't so lonely anymore Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:19 am

"You're always hot," Pete murmured tiredly, grinning as he shut his eyes and pulled the jacket close. He felt safe as he sat there, trying to stay awake so that he could talk to the singer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One isn't so lonely anymore   One isn't so lonely anymore Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One isn't so lonely anymore
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next