{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fall apart and start again

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Fall apart and start again - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 1:33 am

Gabe turned around. "I'm fine. I'm fine..." He was unsure whether it was his feelings or his pride taking over. He didn't like acting like an idiot, especially not in front of his boyfriend. But I haven't got much of a choice. I just hope I'll make it out in one piece.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 1:36 am

"Hey," William said, taking Gabe's chin between his fingers. "Look at me. Tell me what's going on."
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 1:44 am

"You told me you weren't happy with me." And Gabe mentally punched and kicked himself. "You said everyone left you, and that you were sad. So you said you were leaving me. Because you were unhappy." He looked away and wiped his nose with the back of his hand. "So maybe it'd be better if we called if off after all. You probably won't want to now, but you obviously will later on. So maybe it's better this way, so no one gets... too hurt."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 1:47 am

William frowned. "What? I never, ever said that. Where did you get all that?" He crossed his arms. "Look, if it's just a pretext to ditch me..."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 1:50 am

"WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING. Goddammit." He sniffled. "It's not a fucking pretext. I heard you. You said so clearly." Great. Now he's angry with me. Brilliant. Gabe let himself fall against the tree and slid back down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 1:53 am

"Gabe, I was sleeping. It's complete bullshit. I don't remember, but I must have been dreaming. I hope you realize how absurd this is." He sighed. "Now open your arms, you big idiot, so I can cuddle with you."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 1:56 am

Gabe sighed. "But you seemed so desperate. What if... what if it really happens? You won't be happy with just me. You need your friends more than anything else." It wasn't absurd when I was hearing it. He looked away.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 2:02 am

"Well, you're my friend, for a start." William didn't wait - he moved closer to the man, between his arms. "Even if it really happens - forever's a big word. Happiness won't last forever. But right now I'm happier than I've ever been, and that's enough for me. Can we just appreciate what we've got and worry about the rest later?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 2:06 am

I'm going to sound like a selfish jerk. "But... it'll only hurt more later," he said in a small voice. Gabe held back a nervous sob. "I'm supposed to just sit back, relax and wait 'til you finally decide it's time for you to leave?" He averted his eyes from any possible stare.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 2:11 am

William gently rubbed the man's cheek. "I never said I'd leave. That's only what you think." He swallowed. "If you decided to leave, I'd still think the times we spent together were worth it. You'd rather have nothing because you're scared of being hurt in the end?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 2:34 pm

Gabe's cheeks flushed. "Well," he started. "I don't know. I was making you unhappy. And I don't want that." He swallowed. "Maybe you... maybe you just shouldn't be wasting your time with me if it'll make you unhappy in the end. Maybe you should just try to find someone better now."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 7:21 pm

William shrugged. "Like someone who isn't a coward?" He frowned. "Look, Gabe. You're already my 'someone better'. What you heard was part of a dream, nonsense. I can't be unhappy with you."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 7:36 pm

Gabe stood up. "I'm not a coward! It was a dream, sure. But it might be what you're feeling deep down. I don't know." He turned around. "You took my dreams pretty seriously, last I recall."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 7:40 pm

"I can tell you it's not what I'm feeling." He straightened his back and stared at Gabe. "And besides, you were the one who was angry because I tried to analyze your dreams. But in the end I believed you. Can't you do the same?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 7:49 pm

But I know I wasn't dreaming of an unhappy future. He smiled in resignation and turned around. "Okay baby," he said. "I'm sorry I acted like a jerk. I'll stick with you whatever you mumble in your sleep. I promise."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 8:11 pm

"Baby?" William repeated, grinning. "I like that." He reached for Gabe's hand, wrapping his fingers around the man's wrist. "I promise I won't mumble stupid things in my sleep again."

Last edited by on Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 8:26 pm

Gabe grinned. "May as well use my foolish attitude to my advantage," he said as he gently pulled William closer. We'll see once we get back. We're not even off here yet. Gabe wondered if he would really cause William to lose all of his friends; he couldn't keep the thought out of his head.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 8:32 pm

William noticed Gabe wasn't completely comfortable yet, but he pretended he hadn't. He wrapped his arms around the man, glad he wouldn't push him away this time. "I love you, 'tard."

Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 8:35 pm

"Hey," Gabe said. "Do - me - look - like - a - re - tard?" He made a goofy face; his left arm wrapped itself around William's waist, the right one staying limp to his side.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 8:38 pm

"Yes." William chukled, and pecked the tip of Gabe's nose. "But even if you don't have the brains, you got the looks."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 8:43 pm

Gabe sighed dramatically. "Yet another one who wants me for my body. Oh, the emptniness of it all." He brought a hand to his forehead and closed his eyes. "I fear I can't look at you anymore, Billiam." He giggled.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 8:45 pm

William grinned. "You don't have to." He placed his hands over Gabe's eyes and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 8:48 pm

Gabe smiled and kissed back. His right hand lay on William's over his eyes; his left tug the singer's waist to bring him closer.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 8:52 pm

William moved his hand away when Gabe's fluttering eyelashes made him shiver. He moved it to the back of the man's head, still kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 8:56 pm

Keeping his eyes shut, Gabe's lips formed into a smile as he discreetly slid his tongue between their lips. He took a small staggering step closer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fall apart and start again
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next