{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fall apart and start again

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Fall apart and start again - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 10:41 pm

William giggled. "Dude, I was kidding. I could care less about who you're usually attracted to, as long as my name is in there somewhere." He couldn't help but notice how Gabe was looking at him, as if he was trying to decipher the hidden meaning behind his words. "Did I say something...?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 10:57 pm

Snapping out of his daze, Gabe blinked as he shook his head. "No," he said. "No, you didn't say anything." I was wondering if I had, though. He put his hand on Williams. "Your name is right," he lifted both hands to their faces, "here. On the top." He giggled.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 11:02 pm

William giggled with him, switching slowly to a more seriously look, only smiling. "So I'm just that special. Since when? I mean," he rephrased, "when did you start feeling like that? I don't recall you liking me that much back home - well, not like that, at least."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:45 pm

Gabe gave him a look and took a small breath. "I always liked you. I just never considered you in... well, that way. I think," he fiddled around with his fingers, "well, I think that being here, I got to know you. The real you. It was somewhat a comfort to see that you weren't perfect like everyone thought you were, what you let show in front of everyone. I really liked it." He looked around. "I need someone with flaws. Perfection just doesn't cut it - and you kinda acted stupid. And... well, I'm thinking that maybe, if I make mistakes, you'd understand back." He let his head fall; his cheeks burned.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 10:41 pm

William laughed, slipping his fingers between Gabe's. "Usually people tell me I'm perfect to win my heart...but the man I love is the one who knows my flaws. It's pretty ironic." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 11:50 pm

Lifting his head while looking away, Gabe grinned. "See, I knew that'd sound bad," he said. "But I'm thinking that if one is perfect and the other isn't, then it won't work." He sighed and lifted his hand intermingled with William's. "I never imagined being this way with you simply because I never imagined being this way with anyone."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 11:59 pm

William nodded, still smiling, but didn't comment. He felt exactly the same about Gabe - he had never imagined being in a steady relationship with a man; steady hadn't even been part of his vocabulary before he had felt the need to be considered as Gabe's boyfriend. "What we have...do you think it's gonna last?" he asked bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:07 am

Gabe shrugged. "Does it really matter? I mean, sure," he looked at William, "we can swear faith and everything. But I trust what we have. I don't feel the need for words." He let his body tip forwards as his lips met with Williams. His fingers slid against the younger mans palm.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:15 am

William smiled within the kiss. That's the answer I wanted. He pulled Gabe close to him with one hand.

Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:24 am

Even if someone tried to convince him otherwise, Gabe knew he'd have stopped this moment in time. He backed away slowly. "I kinda wondered also," he said, "why you fell for me, of all people. Hell, I'd have thought Travis would have been your pick. Everyone said so." He kept his arms loosely wrapped around William.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:31 am

William smiled to himself and shook his head. "Travis liked me. I nicely told him I was into someone else." He chuckled. "Y'know, back when I had morals? Anyways..." He thought for a moment. "I was drawn to you on the first day we spent here. It just felt right. And after when we weren't close, I kept thinking about you, so much I couldn't concentrate on anything else. I don't think it was conscious," he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:34 am

"Are you saying you're here in my arms against your will?" he asked with a laugh. "Gee, now that's flattering. Not that I'm complaining." He sighed contently. "It's weird that you just started feeling that way as soon as we got here though, no?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:45 am

William closed his eyes for a moment. "Not really, no. I never had the chance to be this close to you before. You didn't seem like the kind of guy who'd have let me." He bit his lip hesitantly. "Being with you made me put aside for good the feelings I had for Tom. It took a lot of time. To be honest, I didn't think it would happen."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:52 am

Gabe shook his head but smiled softly. "Me neither. I'd always think I'd have to deal with it." He held William tighter. "I can only hope I'll be as good. Even if I seem like an inapproachable guy."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:58 am

"You're already better than anyone I've ever met. And you know, I don't care about anyone else. It's you that matters." William rested his head on Gabe's shoulder. "I didn't mean inapproachable," he corrected. "I meant not into guys at all."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:08 am

Gabe gave a small laugh. "Oh, it was my intention to try out once one day. For fun." He giggled. "Gee, I never knew I seemed so... straight." Despite his previous fears, Gabe had often been asked by friends and fans alike if he had slept with guys.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:14 am

William stared at the man in disbelief before giggling. "So I was your free trial and you decided to keep me?" In his mind, Gabe Saporta, if he had ben tempted by men, wouldn't have waited for him. He could have gotten almost anyone. "Did you just want to see what it was like, or did you know you were into guys?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:23 am

"It just kind of happened. It would've happened even if you'd been a girl. I think. I wasn't in a rush. But I'm glad you were my first. It doesn't sound as bad as some cheap fuck after a show. I guess you could say I was curious at first. It was definitely new territory for me." But as soon as I started seeing how much I was losing myself over this, I knew it wasn't simple curiosity anymore. "So yeah. I guess I was trying it out at the very beginning. And I liked it. Very much." He gave William a quick peck and smiled. "Normally, the people I sleep with don't look sexy right after," he said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:27 am

William kissed Gabe's lips softly. "That's all very nice," he said, "but I hope I can still be your cheap fuck after shows."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:31 am

"You can be my cheap fuck anywhere as far as I'm concerned," Gabe said as he traced William's jawline with a finger.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:55 am

William snickered. "That's romantic. You sure know how to talk to a man, Saporta." He wrapped his fingers around the man's hand.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:16 pm

"I'm glad I've kept my charm then," he said. "I thought I'd lose it to guys. Girls normally tell me how much they like my choice of words." He raised his eyebrows and giggled.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:30 pm

"So that's why you were single," William said, giggling with the man. "You know where I really want to be your cheap fuck? Mike's bunk." He chuckled at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:37 pm

Gabe swung William to a tree bordering the sand. "Really now? How come?" he asked as he slowly pinned the younger man against the trunk. He grinned maliciously.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 4:17 pm

William leaned forward enough to whisper in Gabe's ear. "To see his face when he'll learn two guys fucked in his private space." He moved his head back against the tree and smirked proudly. "Admit it'd be fun."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fall apart and start again
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next