{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fall apart and start again

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Fall apart and start again - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:03 am

William slowly opened his eyes, displeased to find out his head was in the sand. He suddenly panicked. "Gabe?" He sat up and turned his head, finding the man. He sighed with relief. "Warn me before doing that."
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:08 am

Gabe smiled. "Sorry," he said. He looked at the small waves behind William. What would he do? He knew William would never be happy with him. But he also knew that breaking it off abruptly was the worst thing to do: William had endured enough suffering as it was. Only one thing left to do. Gabe sighed at the thought of it. He looked at William and searched for his words. "You have sand up your nostril," he finally said in a mean tone. Be annoyed.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:10 am

William giggled and sneezed. "Your fault." He sat up and clung to Gabe's arm, resting his head on the man's shoulder. "You're more comfortable than sand."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:16 am

Gabe swallowed and clamped his eyes shut. "You're kinda... mellow. I remember this one chick," Think fast. "well, she had a killer bod. I remember how we fucked too." When he opened his eyes, he didn't dare look at William, so he stared straight forward at the ocean again.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:18 am

William looked at Gabe, an eyebrow raised. "O...kay. What are you getting at?" He placed a hand on Gabe's forehead to see if it was hot. "Gabe?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:25 am

Gabe lolled his head to the side. "I don't really feel like being touched right now," he said. He mimicked wiping his forehead as if it had been dirtied. "Sometimes," he said, "I... pick my nose. Yup." He nodded. That should be repulsive enough.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:27 am

William laughed and wrapped both arms around Gabe. "My boyfriend is delirious." He planted a kiss on the man's cheek. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:31 am

"Yeah, but I thought I said no touching. Whatsoever." He pushed William with a repulsed hand and looked at him with big eyes. "I... think I'm gonna fart. Right now." He waved a hand. "Yes. That was me. THAT WAS ME!" he shouted loudly.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:33 am

William watched Gabe with a smile, although visibly less amused than he had been. "Are you trying to get rid of me or what?" he asked with a faint chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:37 am

Gabe turned his head swiftly at William. "Do you want to leave?" he asked. "Because you know I can't bare to be without you for more than half a second. I need you. Forever and ever and ever. I want to follow you everywhere." He stared at William and tried his best to make as much noise as possible with his nose and mouth. This is what's best.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:40 am

William grinned. "Okay, then stop freaking me out like that." He took Gabe's hand. "Please? Hey, I want to cuddle." He crawled back next to the man.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:45 am

Gabe slid to the side. "I don't feel like it so much," he said. "Maybe you could check my hair for head-lice? It's starting to get itchy up there." He presented his head and closed his eyes again. I hate this. I don't even understand what the problem is. But he hated knowing he'd be the one making William lose all of his friends, and making him unhappy. We have to get off this place soon, or I'll explode. "Are there any dandruff?" he asked bluntly.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:47 am

William moved away. "Seriously, Gabe. What's the problem? Are you..." He bit his lip. "Are you still mad because I couldn't do anything with you?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:50 am

Okay, maybe you're starting off with too much. He took a deep breath. "Of course not. No." He smiled. "I just have this major itch, right there..." He started scratching like mad.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:54 am

William sighed. "Not only do I get bad dreams, but I have to wake up to this. Very comforting. Just my luck." He hugged his knees and rested his chin on them. "Tell me when you're back to normal."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:56 am

Bad dream for both of us, kid. Gabe gave a loud sigh. "Well, I'm sorry if I'm not acting the way you want me to. Forgive me?" And he tugged at William's arm repeatedly. Again. And again.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:59 am

"Yeah yeah okay," William said, on the verge of exasperation. "Forgiven. Now just stop already."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 1:03 am

Gabe gave him a wide grin and sat himself back against the tree. "Phew. I thought you were mad at me. I'm glad you aren't. Because I can't bare you leaving me. I'd die. Yes. I'd die." He sniffled loudly. One more minute of this, and I'm off.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 1:06 am

William was afraid. He didn't know why, but the thought of Gabe's condition being irreversible scared the shit out of him. "I know you're doing this on purpose, Gabe. Stop it already. Or I'll leave until you stop, because seriously it's getting on my nerves right now."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 1:11 am

Gabe shook his head. "I'm being perfectly normal. What's wrong?" He had to make sure William was annoyed - but not enough to leave. He had to keep him close. "Sorry," he added with a guilt-ridden look.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 1:14 am

"I'm not staying unless you can provide a clear explanation for your behavior," William decided, informing Gabe with a motherly voice.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 1:19 am

"My behavior is perfectly normal," Gabe responded. If I have to run after you, I will. With guilt, Gabe was thankful William had troublesome lungs. It'd be easier to catch up with him should he want to run away. Gabe had never had such a contradicting situation to face: he needed William to want to leave, but needed him to stay. Will I manage to keep this up?
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 1:21 am

William's cheeks reddened with anger; he slammed his fist directly in Gabe's face. He gasped in surprise. "Oh my god, I'm sorry Gabe...!" He remained motionless.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 1:27 am

Gabe turned swiftly around and held his jaw with both hands. Fuck it, I can't do this. He opened his mouth, but the pain made him refrain. I have to. "I..." He stuttered, unsure. Confusion mixed with stabbing pain rendered him completely speechless. Dammit. Dammit, dammit, dammit. He felt a small thread of blood trickling down one of his fingers. He probably hit my nose. It didn't feel broken, however.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 1:30 am

"I'm so, so sorry," William repeated. "Let me see..." He wiped the trail of blood down Gabe's nose. "I have no clue why I did that. I'm sorry!" He kissed the man's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fall apart and start again
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next