{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fall apart and start again

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Fall apart and start again - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:01 am

Gabe laughed, his mouth full. He swallowed. "Aww, come on. You know I didn't mean it that way." He threw the pack at the younger man.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:06 am

William took a single almond between his fingers. "I hope I lost a few pounds while being here."
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:13 am

"Dude, now you sound like a chick. And I'm gonna sound like the typical boyfriend: you don't need to lose any pounds, honey. Only this time, it's true. You said so yourself that you hated being so skinny." He shifted his weight on his other leg.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:17 am

William ate the almond and poked his ribs. "That's too skinny." He placed a finger on his stomach. "That's not. I got a fucked up metabolism. All the fat accumulates in the same place."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:20 am

Gabe giggled. "It's that way for pretty much everybody, I think. Be thankful it's not your ass." He poked his stomach. "Said like that, I guess I could lose some too." He poked again.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:22 am

William lowered his head and kissed Gabe's stomach playfully. "Nope. Just the right amount of skin to kiss." He giggled.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:29 am

Gabe giggled. "Oh shush now. You're just saying that to make me feel better," he said in a high voice. He bent down and kissed William.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:36 am

William lightly smacked Gabe's shoulder while kissing him, giggling. "Don't mock the ladies with weight issues."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:40 am

Gabe smiled and kissed William back softly. "It's not like they can hear me," he whispered. He let himself droop down in the sand. "And for the record, I think we've all lost weight here. I don't know about you, but so far I've eaten apples and nuts. And leaves." He grimaced.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:47 am

"Silly vegetarian boy," William said, smirking. "You're going to turn into a plant someday. I ate...pork. Kind of. The one we tried to cook on our first night here." Yeah, that night.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 5:47 pm

"Yuck," Gabe said. "That dead thing was probably the most disgusting I've seen up until now. And I'd rather turn into a tree than turn into a rotting pig." He grimaced again, taking an almond from the small bag in Williams hands. Thinking back, it seems so far away.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:02 pm

William's face brightened. He smirked. "Hey, wanna see something even more disgusting?" he asked enthusiastically with a childish expression. He leaned closer to Gabe and indicated his bullet wound with his index. "Tom stuck his fingers inside it. I bet it's infected."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 9:57 pm

Gabe winced. "I'm sorry, but gross." He leaned in to have a closer look. "It probably would've gotten infected if the bullet had stayed in there, though," he said. "That's why he stuck his finger in, right?" He lifted his eyes, keeping his head near William's chest, and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:00 pm

"Obviously," William replied. What do you think he was doing, some kind of sexual wound-fingering? Seriously. He suddenly stopped moving - probably breathing as well, the thoughts connecting in his head. "Gabe...? I'm kind of worried about something. Don't get mad, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:07 pm

Gabe blinked and lifted his head back up to level his eyes to William's. "Yeah..." he said. "Go on."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:10 pm

"I just though about it...I should have thought about it earlier, I know." William clenched his fists. Don't get mad. Don't get mad. "I don't...think Tom or Pete ever used protection." He took a deep breath. "Do you know where I'm getting at...?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:13 pm

"Look, I know you won't get pregnant." He looked away. He hoped it was just unsure for now. It was infuriating, but Gabe mastered his reaction. "Go on," he said again.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:17 pm

William swallowed. "I mean, ever used protection. They had sex with a whole fucking lot of people." He bit his lip nervously. "I was just thinking...maybe I caught something. I don't have any symptoms, but there's always a possibility." Please tell me I'm just being paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:20 pm

"I guess that means I've got it too," Gabe said. Great. Just great. He took a very deep, slow breath. He forced a grin. "So I guess it doesn't matter, right?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:23 pm

"Y-Yeah," William said with a sigh. "I guess. I just thought it was better if you knew." He looked down shamefully.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:26 pm

Gabe looked at the sand at his feet. I wonder if our days are numbered. Or if I'll scratch 'til the day I die. He looked back up at William. "Hey," he said in a soft voice. "It's okay. It's fine. Don't worry." Great thing to say when you're half-assed worried already.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:35 pm

William knew Gabe must have been just as worried as he himself was. "Okay. Thank you." He wrapped his arms around the man for a hug. If you caught something I'll never forgive myself, I swear.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:40 pm

Gabe felt his anger disipate as he hugged William back. "We're in this... together." If I couldn't convince you not to cheat, maybe this will. He sighed in his lover's arms and let his head fall. Who am I kidding, anyways? It was bound to happen. He sighed again.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:42 pm

William nodded. I'm not even sure I have anything. I'm just scared. "We're together in pretty much everything."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:47 pm

Gabe giggled. "Yeah, apparently." He kissed William softly and smiled. "I guess that's what happens when you're stuck with the same person on a deserted island."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fall apart and start again
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next