{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:17 pm

William cried harder. "I know I can't stay. I'm dirty," he said, for lack of a better word. Part of him wanted to get away from Gabe, if only for the man's sake, but he couldn't move.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Tom Kaulitz

Tom Kaulitz

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:20 pm

Tom tugged the shirt over his head and squeaked. It was stuck!
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:21 pm

Gabe made his grip firmer. "I'm not letting you leave, wherever it is you wanna go" he said. I'm going to protect you. If even from yourself. He lifted a hand and brought it to a dark bruise on William's side - without touching it - and swallowed. I hate to see you like this.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:26 pm

William shook his head. "No, no. You don't understand. You can't touch me." He closed his eyes shut. It hurt to have Gabe so close to him and not being able to tell him what was wrong. He had enough to live with it, he didn't need Gabe to blame him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Kaulitz

Tom Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:29 pm

Tom wandered around, his head and arms stuck in the shirt. He walked into something, which knocked him back onto the floor. He blinked, finally able to get it off, and stared dazedly at the tree.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:33 pm

"What do you mean, I can't touch you? I'm not gonna do anythi-" Wait. "What happened? Did someone... Oh God, William! WHO WAS IT? Who did this to you?!" He was yelling now.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:37 pm

"Don't yell!" William screamed, eyes still closed. "Don't...yell. You said you wouldn't..." He tried to move away from Gabe. "I swear I didn't want to... I swear I tried to stop him..." Don't get mad, Gabe.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:40 pm

"WHO- ...who was it?" Gabe stroked William's hair gently. "I'm not mad. Just tell me." So I can make him regret the day he was born.
Back to top Go down
Tom Kaulitz

Tom Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:41 pm

Tom shivered as he heard yelling and changed his shirt, choosing one Bill had got from an English supplier. It was still tight, but not as girly.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:58 pm

"No," William whined. "I-I'm probably making things seem worse then they really were. It's my fault if I didn't manage to push him away." He blinked, letting tears fall down. "I deserved it for everything I did to you."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 6:36 pm

"WHAT YOU DID IS BEYOND THE POINT HERE." He took a deep breath and continued stroking William's hair gently, careful to tone his voice down a bit. "What happened? Why can't you tell me?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 6:39 pm

William sighed, shaken by sporadic sobs. "I know he's sorry. He regrets it. I-I believe him. It doesn't matter anymore now." I know you could kill him if you wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Tom Kaulitz

Tom Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 6:39 pm

Tom looked at William sadly. You don't need me anymore. He grabbed the suitcase and disappeared into the jungle.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 6:44 pm

Gabe wiped a tear at the corner of William's eye with a quick finger. You couldn't rape someone and regret it, just like that, he thought. Gabe was sceptical at William's will to forgive the person so easily.

"...did you ask for it?" he asked tentatively, knowing it was probably the worst thing to ask but that it was a possibility; what with the way things had gone so far.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 6:48 pm

William nodded. "I said bad things. He hurt Tom, so I said Michael was better off with him instead." He started crying again when he realized Gabe would have enough clues to find out who it was. "I slapped him, too. It's my fault... He got mad." Mad enough to rape me.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 6:54 pm

Gabe had stayed still when William had nodded. But his posture softened when William explained further. Still, he was sure there was something missing. You don't go around raping people when you're mad at them. There was only one person Gabe could think of, and his insides boiled as soon as the name came up to him. "Pete" he mumbled. "Pete did this to you? I'm going to kill him. I'm going to kill that motherfucker. And I don't give a fuck what you say." I don't even care if you brought it on yourself. He started fidgeting.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 7:02 pm

"No!" William grasped Gabe's arm, and winced as he did so. His wrist still hurt terribly. "You won't kill anyone. You should be glad...you were entirely right. I can't go around without having sex. Even when absolutely don't want to, I get raped. This is what I get for cheating on you." He let go of the man's arm and placed his head on his chest, breathing softly. "I've been punished enough now. Can you just...?" Can you just love me again?
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 7:07 pm

Gabe lay his hand back on William's head. "I'm not gonna kill him" he finally said. I'll find some way to make him pay. Even if it's not here, on this island. He held William with his other arm. "You think I'm glad? You think I'm happy to see you this way?" You think that little of me? "I don't care what you do. Even if you're not mine anymore, I don't want you to get hurt. Fuck, William. How can you think such a thing?" He coughed.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 7:11 pm

I'm not his anymore, William repeated to himself. The more he thought about it, the more he cried. "You say you don't want to see me hurt but you keep reminding me that we're not together," he whispered. "That hurts me more than Pete hitting me."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 7:14 pm

Gabe lowered his head. "Maybe" he said. "I'm sorry. I won't mention it anymore." He shifted himself a little. I'm probably being selfish here. He's allowed to do what he wants. Even if it's getting raped, he's a grown man and I have no business telling him what to do.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 7:17 pm

William nodded, smiling a little despite the tears. "Can you keep holding me like that a little longer?" He closed his eyes. "If you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 7:23 pm

Gabe nodded and wrapped his arms largely around the younger man before bringing them tighter, careful not to tug too much; the bruises were more present than ever. His eyes burned. Don't cry, he mentally told himself, And don't say anything. He took large breaths and enjoyed the feeling of his old boyfriend against him.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 7:26 pm

William let the tears slowly fall on his cheeks; they were soothing. "Thank you. I missed you," he whispered. "You can hold me tighter if you want. I don't care if it hurts."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 7:30 pm

Gabe unconsciously tightened his arms but slackened them a bit. "I don't want to hurt you" he whispered. Not more than I already am. He rocked the both of them slightly. Part of him wanted to say he'd always be there to protect him, part of him reminded him that it would only make things more complicated - and hard.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 7:36 pm

"I'm okay now. I feel better." William desperately wanted to kiss Gabe and beg him to stay, but he knew from experience that the man would only want to get away faster. He needed him near for as long as he could have him, so he remained silent. It would be so simple if you could lie for once and pretend you still loved me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next