{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:12 am

I really don't want to go. William placed a hand on Gabe's shoulder and kissed his cheek, somewhat relieved the man wouldn't see him cry. "You can change your mind anytime," he whispered. He turned around and made a few hesitant steps before accelerating. We were supposed to be together. Now I don't belong anywhere.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:16 am

Gabe arched his neck to get the less feeling possible from William's lips. He didn't dare to turn around. His eyes burned horribly; a tear fell out. We were supposed to be together and I can't turn around and see you're really gone. He ran into the water with a loud 'SPLASH'.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:20 am

William didn't dare to look. He started running in direction of the jungle, not knowing where he was going at all. He was pretty sure he had nowhere to go, so improvising was the only option. I'll make a fire, a really big fire. Someone will see it and we'll get rescued.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:27 am

Gabe let himself float in the water, his jeans tugging him deeper into the waves. Now... he thought. ...bring me to Brooklyn.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:12 pm

William felt a hint of guilt when he remembered having left the German boy on the beach, but it was nothing compared to how Gabe was making him feel at the moment. Finding a solution that had a lot to do with pride and very little to do with common sense, he focused all his energy to something more 'useful' than whining and sulking and wishing it wasn't too late. He stopped in the first space devoid of trees he saw - a very small clearing, not too far from the river - and sat down, legs crossed. Priorities, William. Priorities. He took deep breaths and exhaled slowly until he had finished crying and his eyes were left puffy and red.

"We need to get out of here," he said out loud. He was quickly convinced that talking to himself kept him sane. "How...?" He tried to recall every movie he's seen and every book he'd read. They usually don't do much but end up being rescued anyway. "The wreckage," he whispered, gasping in surprise. "If I can find what's left of the plane, I could find a radio."

For a second he was tempted to share his idea with someone, anyone, before he realized he'd have to be on his own. He bit his lip and tried to smile. "Oh well. More credit for me." On his feet again, he headed back for the beach but in a different direction. Gabe, Tom, Michael and I all ended up there. Part of the plane must be submerged now, but...maybe parts of it are still on the beach.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 11:56 pm

Gabe emerged from the water. "Phew" he said briskly as a shiver went through his body. He slowly walked out of the water onto the sand. The wind blowing against his wet skin and hair made him shiver more. He looked around and fell into the sand. Everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Tom Kaulitz

Tom Kaulitz

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:31 am

Tom hugged himself tightly, shivering. William still had his shirt. He'd lost Bill's suitcase in the jungle, and he was alone. He hitched up his trousers again, looking around. The man he'd been with had disappeared. Michael was with Tom and Marlee, and he wasn't sure where that was. They'd left Frank and Mikey in the clearing when they began to get intimate. He thought Pete had been there too, but he wasn't sure. And Gabe was... Gabe was on the beach in front of him. He didn't dare go up to the other man though. There was something about him that freaked the German out. He sat down under a tree and shivered, staring bleakly at the rolling waves.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 6:13 pm

Gabe lay in the sand motionless; he was unconscious.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:06 am

William's heart stopped when he saw Gabe lying motionless in the sand. He tried to run, but fell down on his stomach. He winced at the pain and alternated between crawling and walking as fast as he could. When he reached the man, he was relieved to see he was still breathing. "You're unconscious," he whispered. He turned the man around and laid down partly on his chest, placing Gabe's arm on his back. He closed his eyes to stop crying. "Hold me," he whimpered. I don't care if you don't love me anymore. Just hold me for a little while. He let himself drift to sleep, knowing the man would be likely to simply walk away and leave him there before he could wake up. I don't want to wake up, he thought. Every single part of his body hurt, but Gabe's regular breathing seemed to make the pain slightly more bearable.
Back to top Go down
Tom Kaulitz

Tom Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 7:10 am

[Would you believe I tried to post last night and it crashed my internet?]

Tom's eyes widened as he saw William stagger out the forest. He scrambled over to them, trying to wake them up, but neither of them would wake. He bit his lip, trying to think of what he could do. They'd get soaked as the tide came in if he left them here.

The German teenager put his hands under William's forearms and dragged him up the beach. The older man didn't wake. He did the same to Gabe. Then he sat down and waited.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 8:49 am

William shifted in his sleep, raising an arm to take Gabe's hands. It was a mechanical, automatic move he could do without being conscious. Doing so, however, revealed the large blue and violet bruise on his side.

Last edited by on Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tom Kaulitz

Tom Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 9:11 am

Tom gasped as he saw the bruise and looked up and down the beach, as though that would tell him where William got it. His sharp eyes spotted a familiar object. Bill's suitcase! He ran to get it.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:40 pm

Gabe's eyes fluttered open. His vision was hazy; he coughed. A young man was running away from him and he felt someone against his side...
"Willia- Oh my God!" he yelled. He scampered to his knees and looked at the younger man: large violet bruises covered his otherwise perfect skin and his breathing was uneven, irregular. Don't be dead. I swear I'd die if you're dead. "William!" he yelled, however refraining to shake the other man.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:43 pm

William opened his eyes instantly, and quickly moved away from the man. "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry! I'm going!" He tried to leave but slipped and fell on his side. "Jesus fucking Christ," he muttered, teeth clenched.
Back to top Go down
Tom Kaulitz

Tom Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:44 pm

Tom grabbed the suitcase and walked back slowly. They were yelling again. He hated all the yelling.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:47 pm

Gabe gently grabbed the man's shoulders and pulled him towards him. "Don't move, goddammit" he hissed as he held him against his chest. I was so scared. I thought you'd left me for good. He tried to breathe normally and only ended up choking down tearless sobs. "What did you do?" he said. "WHAT DID YOU DO?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:51 pm

William tried not to cry but found it impossible. If I tell him he'll say I asked for it. He'll say I got what I deserved. He'll think I tried to get laid again when I said I wouldn't. "Don't yell," William whispered. "I'm okay now. It's nothing. Just hold me."
Back to top Go down
Tom Kaulitz

Tom Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:52 pm

Tom hovered uncertainly. He pushed down the suitcase and sat on it. If they end up having sex, it'll be the third group I've seen... eww, island of sex or what?
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:57 pm

Gabe's worried eyes looked down at William as he pushed a strand of his brown hair out of his face. He tugged William closer to him. "I won't yell" he said in a soft voice. He let his head lay on William's. You're alive. "I'm so relieved."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:02 pm

William sobbed, tears running down his cheeks. "And I'm so sorry," he whispered. He tried to take Gabe's hand but moved his wrist too quickly. He winced and noticed the bruises on them for the first time. I'm weak.
Back to top Go down
Tom Kaulitz

Tom Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:04 pm

Tom hopped off the suitcase and rummaged in it, shivering. He grabbed one of Bill's shirts and pulled it on. It felt absurdly tight compared with the shirt he'd been previously wearing. He stared down at it. Was it a girl's shirt?
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:06 pm

Gabe caught his hand and turned it around. "...what happened?" he asked as he examined the coloured nature of his wrist. His eyes started for William's body, but shot back to his face; in normal circumstances, he would have looked elsewhere than William's tear-stained expression, but his injuries were impossible to look at with a straight face.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:10 pm

William pressed his forehead on Gabe's chest. He didn't want to be looked at. "I got beaten up," he admitted, carefully leaving out the part where he was raped. "Because I acted like a prick. I deserved it, everything." He shook.
Back to top Go down
Tom Kaulitz

Tom Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:11 pm

Tom stared down with a sigh. He tugged at it, pulling a face. It was all netting and - ugh! He looked through to see if there was anything else he could wear.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:14 pm

Gabe pressed a hand on the side of William's head, keeping it close to his chest. "What am I going to do with you?" he asked with a small laugh. I'm not letting you away from me any longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next