{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. Empty
PostSubject: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 9:21 pm

Gabe had left the clearing as soon as William had turned away from him.
Fuck him. FUCK HIM. He fell in the sand and watched the sun glow in the rippling waves of the ocean water. He's a prick. That's all there is to it. And I mean nothing to him. He looked around. The beach was devoid of any trees, so the man let himself plop into the sand. If only the beach could swallow me right here and now. Bring me back to Brooklyn. Gabe closed his eyes. Relax... relax.
His upper-body sprung up. Fiddling around in his back pocket, he extracted from it a small plastic bag. He carefully crafted himself a stick. Once he lit it, he inhaled as much smoke as he could from it's end before falling back into the sand. He closed his eyes. I'm never falling for anyone ever again.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 5:20 pm

"I'm never going to find Gabe," Michael stopped and let himself drop onto the sand, exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 5:39 pm

Gabe took another puff, his eyes still closed. He could hear nothing but the waves, and so was oblivious to anything that surrounded him. He's probably at it right now. Aw, fuck Gabe. Stop thinking about what he's doing and take another puff. He inhaled as much smoke as he could and felt his whole body slacken itself in the sand. Mmm. Chips.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 5:42 pm

"... keep moving," Michael pulled himself to a sitting position and looked around, noticing a tall figure laying nearby. It didn't register in his mind who it was. Have to find Gabe.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:24 pm

Gabe felt numb; he could barely lift his arms and legs - the heavy sunlight didn't help neither - and he lay there motionless. Alex. Where are you? I need to talk to you. Alex. His right leg gave a nasty twitch. You were there after Elisa. And I need you to be there now more than ever. Give me chips... He grunted as his hand holding the almost-out joint fell in the sand. William.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:34 pm

William dragged Tom to the beach with the firm intention of swimming all the way back to Chicago. He was more than desperate. But then, as he was about to step in the water, his nose caught a familiar scent. Don't tell me... He looked on his right, a few feet away. "GABE!" he nearly screamed. To hell with all my good resolutions. He let go of Tom's hand and ran to the man. "Gabe!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:38 pm

Gabe's ears rang out in a familiar voice. "Waah..." William? Great. I took in so much I'm hallucinating. His face was expressionless as his mouth stayed aghast.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:40 pm

William dropped to his knees beside him, touching his cheek with his hand. "Gabe? Are you still somewhat conscious, if only a little...?" He smiled faintly. "I love you Gabe, I..." I shouldn't be saying this.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:47 pm

Gabe slowly opened his eyes. "Alex..." he muttered. "He 'oesn't give a 'sit. He played meh..." His words were slurred and hardly understandable. Wait... "How did tou find meh? You suwived the crash?" He tried to reach out his hand to touch the other man, but failed.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:51 pm

William smiled sadly. "Dude, how can you possibly be that stoned?" He cupped Gabe's face with both hands and brought him closer. "William loves you," he pronounced slowly.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:59 pm

"BUT HE 'IES TO MEH!" Gabe said very loudly. His whole body twitched before going back to it's numbed state. "He slept with a 'ozen guys after 'aving swor' hi'self to meh. An' he told meh lik' t'was nothing." Gabe's head ringed. It hurts... "...it hurts" he said in a perfectly audible whisper.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:02 pm

William's eyes watered. "It hurts him too. He just...didn't want to show his weak side to you. He thought you'd hate him even more if he begged for pity." But now that's all he can do. "Please, don't give up on him. Take him back."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:09 pm

Gabe blinked slowly. "I'm going to..." He slowly brought a hand to his mouth. "...puke." His body seemed to be catching by. His thoughts, however, remained slurred. "William... had his chance. He took it for... granted. And it hurt too much." Gabe tried to catch his breath. Why does it smell like chips? He closed his eyes. "I feel sick. I want chips."

Last edited by on Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 3:47 pm

Michael stood and started back for the jungle. I guess I'll go back then.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 8:04 pm

William slowly shifted positions and sat behind Gabe, on his right. He massaged one of the man's shoulders to make him feel slightly better, but also because he needed to be close to him in some way. "You're right. You're absolutely right. I took it all for granted." He kissed Gabe under his ear. "You're happier without me now, aren't you? You can find someone else..." He touched Gabe's back, but it felt as if his fingers were running right through him. He doesn't listen. He won't remember this conversation. "You know how selfish I can be, and that hasn't changed. I still want to be with you. I'll do anything to make that happen, like it or not." His grip on Gabe's shoulder tightened. "Do you understand? I'm not giving up on you. Not now, not ever. I'll make you love me again, somehow, if that's what it takes."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:15 pm

Gabe wiggled into place. He felt oddly comfortable. "You're... talking funny. I don't hate you, Alex." You're actually reminding me of William. And that can't be good. He rubbed his head against William's lap. "But you sure are comfy" he said with a smile, his eyes still closed. I wonder what William's doing right now?
"I wonder what William's doing right now" he said. "Probably getting fucked again." He giggled and brought a hand to his mouth. "Whoopsie daisy."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 7:52 pm

William blushed when Gabe moved. He's not exactly conscious, but he makes some sense. "I'll tell you where William's been," he said calmly with the intention to play along. "He went to apologize to Tom and Michael. Then he took the resolution to stay away from Sisky and Butcher for a bit. And finally he cried while wondering why he was stupid enough to let you leave him without arguing." He cleared his throat. "He loves you. Let him come back. Don't you love him, just a little?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 8:47 pm

"Of course I love him! Why would it be so... hard? But it's better this way. It's hard now, but I can't go out with him when I mean so little. I mean, look." He brought his head up to be heard more clearly. His eyes were still closed; his chest rose and fell normally.
"He was supposed to be head over heels in love with Tom, but look who he's after now. Who's to say he won't do the same thing all over again? He hasn't exactly proven himself until now." And he let his head fall back. "I don't want to feel this way twice." I never thought I could even feel this way at all.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 9:19 pm

"Gabe, I...he's in love with you," William corrected quickly. "If you didn't mean anything to him, why would he be coming back to you every single time? Don't you honestly think he could have stayed with Tom? Tom loved him but he chose you to love, you to date, you to stay with. Ask Tom, and he'll say you were the only one part of William's plans." And that's why he was mad at me all along. "Sure, William's been stupid. Stupid, selfish, anything you want to call him. He's made bad decisions. But he always told you the truth about his feelings - you can't deny that." He sighed. "What can he possibly do now?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 9:26 pm

Gabe grunted. "He keeps coming back to me once he's had what he wanted. I'm sure there's a reason he can't be with Tom, or he'd be with him right now. In fact, you know what? He's probably with him right now. Goddammit." He rolled to the side and sighed. "After the crazy one, just my luck to fall in love with a friggin' player." He coughed. But William isn't supposed to be a player. So what is he doing? "I don't know" he said.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 9:39 pm

William slipped his hand over Gabe's, not sure how he'd take it, or if he'd even notice it. "He's not with Tom. He doesn't even care about what Tom is doing right now. If he could be anywhere right now, I'd say he'd want to be with you, even though you'd be too stoned to recognize him." He smiled weakly. "At that point, even if you explicitely said you didn't want to see him ever again, he'd find a way to be close to you." Like...waiting for when you're stoned. "He doesn't want to stop loving you. He has no intention of doing it. You're all he cares about."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 9:47 pm

Gabe stayed as he was: facing the opposite direction of where William was and opened his eyes. "He totally lied to me" he said, his eyes unfocused in the distance. "He gave me the kid - you don't know her, her name's Marlee and she's the cutest thing ever - and ran to Tom. Like he wanted to get rid of her or something." That's fucking despicable. "I don't even know what happened. Nothing too bad, I guess; William told me bout his fuck-session with Tom and Micheal, of all people, before he even told me about Tom's father supposedly back to kill him."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 9:55 pm

William smiled. The fact that Gabe gave 'Alex' all those informations without ever questioning how he got his was incredibly amusing...yet a little sad. "Tom's father had survived the plane crash. Tom told William to get the baby away from him. And well, William thought he could do more, and actually fight." Now that I think of it, it was stupid. "The second he got back, Tom shot him, hoping to kill him. Apparently his father wanted him dead or he'd harm Marlee. Tom then faked suicide to get away from his father. " He paused, trying to remember how things had happened. "Then the guy started touching William, like...yeah. That's when Tom snapped out of it and shot his father." And then I was so scared at the thought of losing Tom that I did everything I could while he was still there.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:00 pm

He turned around. "Dude, where you ther- WILLIAM?! What the hell!?" He looked around in search for his lost bandmate. "Where... where is..." His eyes scanned the whole surroundings very quickly; they were confused. His whole face was utter panic.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:05 pm

William blushed and moved away from Gabe as fast as he could. "You took me for Alex," he explained shyly. "I didn't have the heart to argue. You were stoned - you still are, I suppose." Well fuck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next