{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:12 pm

Gabe had to resist the urge to slap him. "So..." he huffed "...so you just stood there?" Alex? I don't think I've ever felt so alone. His head spun. He hadn't expected to be confronted so quickly. At least this proves he wasn't with anyone else.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:17 pm

"Basically, yeah. And I listened to what you had to say." William looked away. "I shouldn't have done that, right?" Don't get even angrier. I didn't think it was bad. "If you really don't want to see me right now I can leave, I just...don't want to be anywhere else."
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:21 pm

Gabe sighed. "You're so... typical" he said without thinking. You always do what you want. "I don't care if you leave or not. I could care less, really" he said coldly. Be offended and leave. Just... He turned his eyes away.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:24 pm

"So you don't care if I stay?" William rephrased. He moved a little closer, but probably not enough for Gabe to want to move away. "Well, can I?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:27 pm

Gabe gave him a harsh look. "I am so pissed at you" he said. "You might not want to stay."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:31 pm

"Look, I know you are, and it's totally understandable. I've got nothing to say about that." William tried moving even closer. "But I really want to stay. You can take it all out on me if you want, I deserve it. Maybe we'll both get over this sooner if you do." He looked at Gabe. "By 'get over this', I mean get back together."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:34 pm

Gabe shuffled away. "No way" he said. "I'm not gonna hit you. And I'm certainly not gonna get back with you. No way. Nuh-uh." He drew his hand away. I don't understand why you'd want to stay so much. What have I got to offer that's so necessary for you? I already slept with you. You had what you wanted.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:39 pm

William grasped Gabe's sleeve the second he moved. "But you have to! I love you!" To him, it seemed like a very good reason. When tears started blurring his vision, he knew he'd never be seen like a mature man ever again, but he didn't give a shit. Anything, but I want Gabe.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:44 pm

Gabe looked at William, unsure. Part of him wanted to hold him and make him stop crying; part of him wanted to shove him senseless. He looked at the sobbing man without moving or saying anything.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:53 pm

"I-I know it doesn't excuse what I did," William said after taking a deep breath. He tugged Gabe's shirt without really meaning to. "I can't undo it or pretend it never happened. What I'm telling you is that it won't happen again because I realized that when I'm not with you there's always something missing. That's why I always came back. I figured it out...I only want you."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:57 pm

"You had to go check to make sure? I musn't've been all that great, then" he said with a hint of bitterness. What, you tried everyone out and liked me best? Fuck you. He kept his eyes away from the tear-stained face in front of him. Looking at William in tears was never good.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:04 pm

"Gabe, you know what I mean," William said half-angrily, half-desperate to be understood. "I'm talking about my feelings for Tom. I loved him, yeah, but I wasn't happy with him. I wanted to be with you. And when I left earlier, I...everything stopped making sense. I needed to be with you more than I ever needed anything else. Why don't you get it?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:11 pm

Gabe turned his glare to William. "I don't get why you went around behind my back twice! Sorry for not being more open like you'd probably expect me to be. But dammit! I lov-" And he swiftly brought a hand to his mouth. "...so you did try Tom before me. That's nice to hear" he said in a low, sour voice. His eyes were fixed at the nearest tree.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:18 pm

"Fuck, Gabe, that's not what I said!" William yelled through his tears. He could have went on about feelings when just being around someone, not 'with' in the sense of a relationship, but he didn't. He sobbed for a few seconds, then calmed down again. "Whatever I say, I still end up hurting you. I thought...I thought it wouldn't happen anymore." As usual, I was wrong. "Maybe...maybe you hate me because I'm so selfish. Alright, then - I'll do something for you, okay? Tell me to leave you alone for good and I'll do it. Apparently that's all I can do to make you happy again."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:22 pm

Gabe gave a high laugh. "Ha! You said that twice already. And look where we are now." Gabe had to fight the urge to reach out to his pocket for the small plastic bag. He was too lucid and everything was too harsh; it wasn't pleasant. But he thought it was better to keep it as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:28 pm

William smiled weakly and finally let go of Gabe's shirt. "Last time I just didn't want to have to face everything. Now I know it's better for you. I want to make you happy again. I want to be somewhat forgiven. I can't stand to have you hate me." He got on his feet, hiccuping through sobs. "It kind of hurts to know I won't be stopped when I walk away," he confessed. "Just don't say it'd be better for both of us, because that'd be a lie."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:31 pm

Gabe slowly lifted himself up and brought a hand to William's shoulder and rubbed it gently. "I know it'll be better for both of us. Look at you, now. You'll be much happier without me, and free to do what you want. No more restrictions."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:35 pm

"I want you with all the restrictions that come with it!" William blurted out. He tackled Gabe and put his arms around him. "You've got no right to say that to me. You can't..." Don't make this the last time I can hold you.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:39 pm

Gabe let his head fall. He grabbed William's arms with each hand, but did not remove them. Don't do this. "I've got the right. I know you. I know you just want me because you can't have me. And once you do..." You'll ditch me. He slowly shunned William's arms from around him.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:43 pm

William fell to the ground to Gabe's feet, and hid his face in his hands to cry. I fucked it up. I fucked it up so bad and I lost everything. "No, I love you, I really do, it's real Gabe..." he whispered despite everything telling him it was hopeless.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:47 pm

Gabe knelt down. "Don't cry! Don't cry..." His voice trailed away. "Don't cry William" was all he could say.
You're only making it harder for both of us.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:49 pm

William almost said 'I'm not crying', but the thought only made him cry more. He lifted his head to look at Gabe. "It's easy for you not to cry," he said, his hands shaking, "when you've got nothing to blame yourself for. I love you and now I lost you and it's all my fault..."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:56 pm

Gabe shook his head. "You think it's easy" he said. "But it's not. I've got my share of blame, but didn't you think that maybe, maybe, what you did might not get you the best of favors... ? Did you even think of me at all?" His voice was devoid of any trace of anger. He looked down at William and looked away. Stop crying.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:04 am

William closed his eyes and nodded. "Sorry, sorry." I said I couldn't put you through that. Why am I even trying? "I know this isn't what you want." He slowly stood up, making sure he wouldn't lose his balance, and dried his tears. "Well...it's been great dating you for a little while," he said, visibly embarassed. "I'm going now."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:07 am

Gabe looked at the younger man. "Yeah..." he said "...see ya." He turned the opposite side and looked at the ocean. I don't want to see you walk away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next