{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:27 pm

William smirked, still trying to catch his breath. "Take me back," he said. "Say you'll love me again the way you used to." He turned his head away, knowing Gabe would refuse and get mad at him for bringing it up again. "I'm going to be alright in a minute," he whispered. "Not the first time."
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:29 pm

Gabe gave a dry laugh. "You just don't give up, do you? Alright then, this is the most I can do for now." And he brought William's mouth to his. After two seconds, he turned his head and spit a surprising amount of blood on the sand.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:35 pm

William stared at Gabe in disbelief, a small smile on his lips. "Well that was better than nothing," he whispered. "Sorry for the blood." He couldn't wipe his mouth since his wrists hurt too much. "Sucks that this doesn't happen more often."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:51 pm

Gabe's blood-stained lips formed themselves into a smile. He reached out and wiped the trickle of scarlet that had begun running down William's chin. "Look at us. Really, I'm glad this doesn't happen too often."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:55 pm

William laughed, but not too much because his throat hurt terribly. "You don't like the taste of my blood. I'm offended." He smiled. It had been a while since he had smiled in Gabe's presence.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:59 pm

Gabe laughed. "And when exactly did I say that?" Feels good to put the drama aside. Despite the circumstances. He wiped his own mouth with his arm.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 11:03 pm

"Now, don't say you liked it, or I'll keep kissing you every time stuff like that happens." William's voice was starting to go back to normal as he spoke. "But I don't think it's going to happen again." He grinned. "I feel better now. I really do."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 11:07 pm

Gabe smiled. "Good" he said. "Let's just stay here for a bit. To make sure you're fine." I can't believe this managed to not turn into a catastrophy. He thought of the first time he'd seen William coughing blood - how he had practically panicked at the sight of it - and how it had turned out. I definitely am a lucky guy.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 11:10 pm

William nodded, and breathed calmly. "Okay. Thank you, by the way. I'm not," he made quotation marks with his fingers, "taking it for granted." He smirked and closed his eyes. He wanted to stretch his arms, but knew it'd be too painful.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 11:20 pm

Gabe let his head fall back in a laugh. "I know" he said. He looked at the sky. Licking his lips - it tasted salty - he gave a sigh. He then brought his head back to William. "Your bruises." He had almost forgotten. "We have to do something." I don't know what, though.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 11:22 pm

"Yeah, I'm sure there must be an emergency kit burried in the sand." William rolled his eyes. "They'll heal eventually. Don't worry about that."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 11:29 pm

Gabe raised an eyebrow. "Very funny, Bill." He sat himself properly in the sand. "They'll probably scar, though."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 11:33 pm

William studied his body. "So they'll be visible for a while?" Nice little reminder to behave. He looked more closely at the largest bruise on his side. "He really didn't go easy on me," he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 11:38 pm

"Yeah, I think I noticed that" Gabe mumbled, to himself as well. Don't think about that for now. He shook his head. "I think you gotta drink lots of water and make sure you don't get any more hits." He laughed. "Or something like that. I really suck when it comes to medical stuff. Just your luck."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 11:43 pm

"I'd ask you to kiss them better if I wasn't currently disgusted by every sexual innuendo." William shrugged. Looks like the rapist tamed me. "Sunbathing will do for now. I can't walk, and there's no way I'm drinking seaweed-flavoured salt water."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 8:27 pm

That'd be a first he wanted to say, but thought it better to refrain. "There's cold water near the river; you want me to get some for you? You could relax here a bit" he asked, lifting himself up without knocking over the younger man. He shook the sand off his pants.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 8:48 pm

William quickly lifted his back from the ground and groaned. "Wow, hey, I can move," he announced, obviously still in pain. "I'll come with you." Even though Gabe said he'd stay, William didn't want to waste any more time they could spend together.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 11:37 pm

Gabe caught William, placing a hand on the younger man's chest and clasping his arm with the other. He smiled. "You're sure? It might not be a good idea to move around too much" he said. You look in pain. And I hate that.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 11:40 pm

"Yeah, I'm sure." William nodded. He clenched his teeth as he got himself in a sitting position, and again when he stood up. "There. Wasn't that hard."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 11:43 pm

Gabe kept his grip on William. "Remind me to never ever let you near Pete again" he said. "Actually, I think I'll make it my job the guy doesn't get close to anyone." He's a fucking menace to anything that moves. "Hey" he started as he saw William wince and grimace at every movement he made "Want me to... hold you? Pick you up? It might be better."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 11:46 pm

William chuckled. "What's with everyone wanting to pick me up? I'm perfectly capable to..." He moved his leg and lost his balance, falling against Gabe's chest. He blushed. "If you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 11:52 pm

Gabe laughed as he swished William off his feet and brought the younger man's arms around his neck, holding him bride-style. "What, you got other propositions?" he said with a laugh as he started walking. "Just hold on, so you don't fall."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 11:55 pm

William obeyed, giggling, but didn't answer Gabe's question. He lifted his chin to look at the jungle. "To the river!" he announced like a command, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 11:59 pm

"Yes, sir" said Gabe with a smile, rolling his eyes. And he walked pass the trees and into the jungle, leaving the shining water behind them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6