{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

He's going the distance

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

He's going the distance - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 6:33 pm

Sisky smiled. Maybe it would be nice to have other people with them. It was like being chaperoned. He didn't want to go to fast with Butcher and drive the other man away.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 7:36 am

Mikey huffed to himself and staggered upright, walking straight into a tree. He turned around. "I think my head is bleeding."
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 9:40 am

Frank couldn't help but crook a smile and stroked a thumb over the place where there was a bruise -yet no blood- on Mikey's forehead. "You can't expect to walk around alone like that, y'know."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bedbugers
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 6:53 am

Mikey shied away from the older man's hand. "You're laughing at me." He growled. With one arm raised, he found a place to sit, far away from them. He glared angrily at nothing.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:28 am

Sisky looked at the strange couple with a smile and more than a little curiousity. He wasn't laughing, he just found the whole situation somewhat bizarre.

He cuddled even deeper into the Butcher's lap, looking up at the other man to see how he felt. Mikey Russell and Frank Iero. Together. As a couple. Never saw that coming.
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 7:57 am

"Aww, come on. I'm not laughing at you, you know that."

Frank walked up to Mikey's spot and teasingly took a strand of hair between two digits.

"Better be careful or you'll get braids without knowing it!"
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 7:59 am

Mikey snapped his teeth and jerked his head. "And that isn't?" He snapped, placing a hand on his thick hair.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 10:52 am

"They're cute together," Sisky whispered to Butcher so the other men wouldn't hear.
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 2:30 pm

"Y'know you love me anyways," Frank mused, placing an unsuspected peck on Mikey's cheek while temporarily forgetting about Siska and Butcher.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 2:42 pm

"Unfortunately, yes." Mikey sighed, moving his hand down from his hair. He searched in his pocket for an elastic band.
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 4:16 pm

"Ha. Knew it," Frank proudly replied.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 4:19 pm

Mikey snapped his teeth as he tied his hair up. "That doesn't look ridiculous, does it?"
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 4:21 pm

Frank smiled and tugged at some strands, placing the elastice properly. He carefully ran the loose bangs of hair around Mikey's ear. With a big pout, he glared back at the new Ponytail Mikey.

"I guess you won't get braids, then!"
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 4:24 pm

"No." Mikey frowned. "And you will never be able to convince me."
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 4:26 pm

"Dang it. At least I tried."

He looked around, the sudden feeling of being on a double date with Siska and Butcher snuggling in front of them hitting him.

"Uh... Do you want us to leave you guys alone?"
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 4:26 pm

Mikey laughed quietly, leaning his chin on his knees.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 4:29 pm

Sisky blushed. "If we're making you uncomfortable you can leave. We'll be here." Possibly naked eventually.
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 4:29 pm

Frank spun back to Mikey. "What do you say? Wanna go looking for other people?"
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 4:31 pm

Mikey looked up at the sound of Frank's voice. "I can't." He said, matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 4:33 pm

His face flushed, realizing the double meaning. "Sorry..." he mumbled, feeling awkwardly out of place.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 4:34 pm

Mikey patted his leg placatingly.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 4:52 pm

They're really cute together. Sisky smiled brightly, still in a little shock. He strained his ears to listen for voices so the two could find a direction to walk in where they'd most likey run into someone else.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 5:27 pm

Andy smiled as he watched the couple interact in front of him, he never thought that such a couple could be so cute but there it was, in plain sight every anyone to see. He brushed his fingers through Sisky's hair, looking down at him for a second with a bright smile before he looked up to Mikey and Frank. "You don't have to go ... I'm sure I could get this one off of me if you wanted to just sit and talk." He added with a teasing grin down to Sisky with a small kiss on his forehead to show he was only playing.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 5:30 pm

"I'd like to see you try," Sisky mumbled and wrapped his arms around Butcher a little more tightly. He smiled back up at the older man and whispered, "You're stuck with me."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 5:38 pm

Butcher smirked and brushed his nose against Sisky's, their lips almost coming into contact as he did. "Well good cause I don't want you anywhere but here." He grinned as he placed his hand on the stomach of the younger boy, tickling a little before he lifted his head and looked at Mikey and Frank, "Come and sit with us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He's going the distance
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The River/Waterfall-
Jump to: