{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

He's going the distance

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2007-07-07

He's going the distance - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 2:02 pm

Mikey sensed the change in mood and looked around nervously. His russet eyes were wide with confusion and slight fear. He didn't want to lose someone else.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:01 pm

Butcher hitched Sisky up a bit, wanting to protect him from the glare of their friend. "So ... I know the way to the beach. Do I need to lead?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:10 pm

Sisky snuggled against his lover. He wanted to whisper things like 'I'll go wherever you take me' or something less G rated but he didn't feel like it would be appropriate in their current company. He blushed and hid his face against the shoulder of the man carrying him.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:15 pm

"I would lead, but our route might go via several trees." Mikey shot back, his sarcasm covering up how nervous he was.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:50 pm

Sisky looked up at Butcher hoping his eyes showed how unsure he suddenly was about this. Maybe we can find someone else and leave them and promise to come back later...
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 10:24 pm

"Yeah, you can lead, Butcher," Frank agreed. "I'll tag along with Mikey."

((I'm so desperately sorry for not being on the forum. You have no idea how much homework I'm dying under.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bedbugers
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:54 pm

"Lead the way, Butcher," Sisky patted his lover on the chest and smiled.

((It's okay. All our schedules aren't meshing well yet as it is.))
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 1:21 pm

Mikey tentatively took a few steps in the direction of Frank's voice. "Right. Where are you?"

[Tell me about it! 4PM for you guys is around 9/10PM for me! And I go to bed at nine!]
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 6:56 pm

"Here," Frank matched palms with Mikey, unintentionally enlacing their fingers together.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bedbugers
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 10:51 am

"We're all ready then," Sisky smiled and poked Butcher until he started moving towards the beach. It was all in love though.

[I vote we go to William's tread and Jezzy will be back tomorrow yay!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He's going the distance
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The River/Waterfall-
Jump to: