{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

He's going the distance

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-07-19

He's going the distance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 7:38 am

Butcher laughed and wrinkled his nose slightly at the contact from Sisky's lips, but he didn't honestly mind. "Well I don't want wars going on between you and the other moms, our kids might not be able to make friends."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:14 am

"I forgot about that part. I don't want my babies to be lonely and depressed," Sisky decided to pet Butcher's nose with a finger because he wrinkled it. "They've got to get married and have more kids one day so I can start my own country." I don't even know how we got started on talking about this now, but it doesn't matter. I love being with you.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 6:29 am

Moving out of the way of Sisky's finger to avoid him picking up on some what of a habbit when people touched his nose. He was sure that if the boy knew he'd over use it. "Well that is set to be one awesome country." He grinned. Why do we need anyone else when we can be so happy together? Leaning forward he pressed his lips against Sisky's, he just couldn't seem to stop wanting too and now that they were together he was finally getting his chance.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:35 am

Sisky smiled against the Butcher's lips and pressed back. His eyes glinted mischieviously when he decided he wanted to play with Butcher's bottom lip. He nibbled on it gently before running his tongue over it. We're perfect together. I want to be just like this with you until I die.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:33 pm

"You're a tease." He smirked, pulling away from Sisky's lips before moving in to kiss him on his own terms. He moved his hands from holding Sisky's waist tightley to skim across his sides, pulling a bit at the top he was wearing. It hadn't been Butcher's original intention but a little skin never hurt anybody, right?
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:36 pm

Sisky gasped against Butcher's lips and melted a little in the older man's arms. A shiver went up his spine as he felt his shirt being tugged up slightly. "Who's the tease now?" he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 4:10 am

"It's not teasing if you intend to do something about it." He added with a smirk because kissing his partner again. So, maybe he wasn't going to do anything about it just yet, but at least he'd let the boy know it was on the cards. He pulled away from the kiss and sighed softly as he moved the boys head to lay across his lap, stroking his hair softly as he looked over to the waterfall. Perfection.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 1:43 pm

Sisky made a sound almost like a contented purr and snuggled into the Butcher's lap. "I'll hold you to that you know. I'm like an elephant. I never forget," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 7:52 am

"Well just as long of us remember that I owe you sex." He smirked with a small laugh to his voice, tangling his hands in Sisky's hair as he looked down into those beautiful eyes that caught his attention everytime.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:50 am

Sisky looked up at Butcher for a moment unable to speak. "You don't owe me anything. I owe you." He reached up to touch Butcher's face, a shy smile on his lips. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 6:28 pm

"So, who have we found, and who's still missing?" Mikey asked, turning his head as an animal made a noise in the bushes. He squeezed Frank's hand slightly before stumbling. "Jesus!" he muttered.

[V SAID WE COULD!]
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 6:30 pm

"I... huh... Hey, Siska... and hum... hello...?" he looked at the other man standing beside.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bedbugers
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 6:33 pm

Sisky blushed and sat up slowly, "Hi?"
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 6:34 pm

Mikey's head kept turning as the forest made noises. He tripped and fell, drawing himself up into a sitting position, leaning against Frank's legs.
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 7:02 pm

Frank cupped Mikey's shoulder to make sure he didn't go off stumbling else where.

"Are we... interrupting something?"

Man, everyone's gathering into couples on this island!
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 7:10 pm

"Um... Kind of," Sisky curled close to the Butcher and smiled shyly up at him before adding "This is Andy Mrotek." He turned to look at Mikey, tilting his head slightly to the side in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 7:30 pm

"Hi!" Frank rose his hand, but not his arm, giving a brief smile he hoped people wouldn't judge as unqualified for the kind of situation he had once again managed to rub his nose in.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 7:39 pm

"He's my boyfriend," Adam sounded a little in awe of it himself and continued watching Mikey in confusion, unsure if he should ask about him or not.
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 7:42 pm

Yeah, I guessed, Frank mentally replied.

"That's..." he stared down at Mikey. "That's Mikey. He's with me," he mirrored back Siska's words.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 7:47 pm

"I know who he is but..." what's wrong with his eyes? Sisky blushed, realizing Frank probably guessed that Butcher was his boyfriend. He just wanted to say it since he never had before.
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 7:49 pm

Thank you for the subtlety.

"He's blind," Frank spoke, as if he had just informed the mail had been delivered.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 7:55 pm

"Oh," Sisky said and dropped the subject. "What brings you our way?"
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 7:58 pm

"We're looking for..." he turned toward Mikey when he didn't really know what to answer. He shrugged, "clothes, food, people in general. We ended up by ourselves over there," he motioned in the dirrection they came from.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 11:59 pm

"It's just us here," Adam moved back onto Butcher's lap, unaware that he might be making Frank uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 7:43 am

Butcher stroked the top of Sisky's head as he sat with him, sitting in silence watching the other two. It seemed that since he'd fallen onto the island his people skills had some wha depleated, not really feeling comfortable in the company of anyone but his Santi. He smiled up to the dark haired boy and then lowered his eyes, just feeling it best to stay silent, despite the want to cuddle him tighter for the title of 'boyfriend'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He's going the distance
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The River/Waterfall-
Jump to: