{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

He's going the distance

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

He's going the distance Empty
PostSubject: He's going the distance   He's going the distance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:18 pm

This seems nice," Sisky smiled and gave Butcher a little squeeze. "We can watch he water and talk." He took a deep breath, wondering how he should break this. "I want to tell you something. It's about you, don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:38 pm

The Butcher sat down on a rock over looking the waterfall, smiling at the serenity of the moment. The sound of the water smashing about the base of the rock pool combined with the sight of their surroundings, everyting about where they were kept him calm. He looked over his shoulder as he lifted his knees up to his chest and smiled as Sisky spoke. "Then come on, sit and tell me."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:43 pm

Sisky sat by the Butcher and leaned his head on the older man's shoulder. "I've been having these dreams about you ever since I got here." He blushed. "They're pretty erotic. Is that weird for you?"
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:51 pm

Resting his head lightly atop the younger bassist's he took in a sharp breath as he heard Sisky's words, "Why would it be weird for me?" I have them about you.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:53 pm

"I don't know. I don't want you to think I'm obsessed with sex. I love you for you," He giggled at the corniness of what he said and found one of Butcher's hands to hold.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 7:03 pm

Stroking his fingertips over the back of the hand Butcher let his mind wander, "Well care to tell me about these dreams?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 7:06 pm

"I had this one dream where we were married and we went to a birthday party Pete was throwing for Patrick, and Pete was making people poledance. I got picked but I did it for you not him." Sisky giggled. "I got a little carried away and started stripping so you took me to a corner of the room."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 7:08 pm

Butcher nuzzled against his neck and smirked against Sisky's skin, why can we just stay like this forever? "Sounds like a pretty good dream to me. I wish I had dreams like that rather than thinking you're there and then seeing a deformed version of Bill scaring the shit out of me."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 7:13 pm

"I've had those," Sisky cuddled closer, "And I had a dream that I was a puppy. I was a really small cute puppy. Not manly at all. Like a pomeranian dude."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 7:17 pm

"Pomeranian puppies are the cutest." He added with a small smile pulling at the corner of his lips, "Did I get to play with you? Did you try and slober on me?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 7:28 pm

"You sat me on your chest," Sisky smiled and slipped his hand up to the spot he mentioned. He remembered more of his dream with a laugh, "I had a purple collar."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 7:41 pm

He laughed and shook his head, leaning back to get a better look at Sisky's face. "Sure that Gabe wasn't your owner?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 7:44 pm

Sisky made a shocked face, "I'm sure. The collar was like my belt. That one belt. The purple one."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:15 pm

"Ahhh I like that belt, its a good color." He said with a smile, his free arm snaking around Sisky's waist as he thought it time to brave the big question. "So, what do I do around Bill? How do I act around him now?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:25 pm

"Bill and I are just friends who had some fun making a bad choice together. He's got his own messed up relationships to deal with. I don't think you have to act any different around him. We're all still friends right?" Sisky tilted his head do he could kiss the Butcher's jawline. "He knows I'm in love with you and won't get in the way of... us."

He smiled at the horrible grammar he'd just used, imagining his words as a paper he turned in to class and got back covered in red ink. "We need a cute name smoosh like Brangelina or Bennifer just not those." He started giggling, giddy with happiness.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 1:08 pm

Listening to his story, Butcher smiled to himself, maybe it wasn't all as bad as he had thought. He couldn't keep blaming Bill for all the problems, Sisky would have had his own litle part to play as well, he just needed to get over it. The small kiss on his jaw had proved that to him. Of course they were all still friends, and if Sisky still loved him then that was all that mattered.

He stroked his hand up and down the younger boy's waist softly, just lightly brushing his fingers against the fabric of his top. He could have been perfectly still until the comment about 'smooshing' their names. Laughing aloud caused his body to shake and throw Sisky off slightly to the side. Shaking his head in disbelief he looked back to the smaller boy with a smile, "You really think that is a good idea. I mean ... look what happend to those couples."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 1:25 pm

"You're right," Sisky smiled and scooted back bring himself and the Butcher close again. "We'll just be Butcher and Sisky then, but am I still allowed to write 'Mrs. Andy Mrotek' on my notebooks during class?" He looked up and batted his eyelashes with a giggle.

"I love you," he tilted his face to kiss Butcher's jaw again.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:28 pm

Moving his head to catch Sisky's lips he kissed him softly on the mouth, just wanting to savour his taste for a moment. "I love you too." He murmered against his lips, pulling away with a smile pulling at the corners of his mouth. He pressed his forehead against the smaller boys and let his smile grow wider, looking into those beautiful eyes could always cause that reaction. "And you can write it as long as its Mrotek-Siska."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:34 pm

Sisky sighed happily, feeling he'd just shared the most perfect kiss ever. "Fuck my notebooks. I'm going to carve it into my desk." He smiled back and lifted a hand to rub lightly against Butcher's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:41 pm

Moving into the soft touch of his lovers hand, the Butcher's eyes closed softly, his breath slowed and he let out a contented sigh, just be to with him. You've got me for life now Siska.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:49 pm

"When we go back I'm going to move out of my parents' house," Sisky murmured softly. "And when we're not on tour you and I can cuddle where ever you want to live. And we'll adopt foriegn babies and raise them to take over the world."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 3:30 pm

Butcher laughed softly, holding Sisky close to him so that it wouldn't move him any further away that he already was. It was like all of his daydreaming had come true, this moment with each other was too simple and perfect to be real, but he wasn't about to argue. "Thinking about forming an army of children?" He questioned lazily.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 3:34 pm

"Yes," Sisky said lazily, "And no one will attack them because they're children and they might get sued for trying. I'll have puppies too. And kittens," He moved the rest of the way into the Butcher's lap since he was practically sitting in it already.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:51 pm

"You gonna be a Soccer mom?" He questioned with a quirked eyebrow, leaning back a bit to look Sisky in the eye. He wrapped his arms around him tightly, not wanting to let go for anything. No one was going to take him away now. Not this time. "Cause we're gonna need a big car for all those kids and pets."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 7:01 pm

Sisky's eyes sparkled with all the love he felt for Butcher, "I'll be the best Soccer mom ever. My van will be the coolest in the elementary school parking lot." He leaned forward and kissed Butcher on the nose. "All the other soccer moms will be jealous of me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He's going the distance
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The River/Waterfall-
Jump to: