{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

He's going the distance

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2007-07-07

He's going the distance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 7:57 am

Mikey pulled a face. "Right." There was silence. "What's happening?" He looked around.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:19 am

Sisky smiled and cuddled closer to his boyfriend, sensing the older man seemed pleased.

"Uh," he thought a moment. "Nothing's happening. Me and Butcher are probably just making Frank feel awkward."
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:34 am

"How?" Mikey rubbed his cheek against Frank's hand.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:37 am

"Andy and I are really close. Like cuddling and stuff," Sisky laughed. "We were about to have sex when you walked up." He paused and added, "I'm just kidding." Am I?
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:38 am

"If you are just kidding, I think you're practically the only people on the island that haven't." Mikey raised his eyebrows. "Apart from Tom, apparently. Which is uncharacteristic of him." He flushed slightly, realising the implications of his words.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:48 am

Sisky didn't seem to catch on, "We've got time. We're not in a hurry."
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:49 am

Mikey's sightless eyes darted around the clearing. "Who have you seen?" He asked, rubbing his bearded jaw.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:55 am

"Butcher hasn't really seen anyone but me. Well he hasn't really had time to talk to anyone anyways. I've been with William and Gabe," Sisky paused realizing how wrong his sentence sounded but also how true it was. "And Michael. I've seen Pete too."
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:57 am

"And we've seen... Tom. And Marlee, I think that's her name. And that little German kid. That's..." Out of habit, Mikey counted on his fingers. "Eleven? I think."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 11:51 am

"But they're scattered right?" Sisky didn't really care. He and Butcher could have been alone on the Island and perfectly happy together at this point.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:25 pm

"Yeah..." Mikey wrinkled his nose. "There was one point where most of us were together, but then... everyone split up. Michael took Little Tom somewhere... I think Tom went with Marlee and William... and we scared Pete and Gabe off." He flushed. "Shit! Where's the puppy?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:35 pm

"Puppy?" Sisky perked up a little. "You guys had a puppy?"
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:37 pm

"I think she was Tom's..." Mikey put his hand a little way off the ground. "I think her name was Jeannie. She got the guys for me when I was alone. And bit Tom. So she's a good puppy."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:40 pm

"That's cool," Adam smiled. A puppy. It's not so bad out here after all.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:41 pm

Mikey shrugged, unsure of what to say. "It's dark..." He mumbled to himself, hating it.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 4:58 pm

Butcher's attention was caught at the word puppy, he lifted his head up from Sisky's shoulder and smirked a bit as he looked over to Mikey,"Was it a pomeranian with a purple collar?" He questioned innocently as he tickled along the side of Sisky's ribs, his smile growing wider.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 5:00 pm

Mikey raised an eyebrow. "I would know?"
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 5:01 pm

"Yeah, I think it was," Frank answered, remembering the canine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bedbugers
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 5:20 pm

Mikey shrugged. "It was a dog, it barked and it was small." He muttered, closing his eyes repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 5:36 pm

Sisky looked up at Butcher and raised his eyebrows, stifling a giggle since Frank and Mikey wouldn't understand.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 5:42 pm

Butcher smiled down to Sisky before leaning down to press a small kiss to his lips. He knew he was being anti-social but so much of him wanted not to care, "Hey Frank, why don't you and you're friend come over here." He said with a friendly tone to his voice.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 5:46 pm

"Your friend?" Mikey huffed. "Your friend! Don't you recognise me, Andrew Mrotek?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 5:47 pm

Sisky smiled happily when Butcher's lips pulled away from his and nuzzled into the older man's neck, not caring who was around.
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 6:28 pm

Frank patted Mikey's shoulder in attempt to calm him down, and started inviting him to get up by pulling lightly at his forearm. "We're comin'..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bedbugers
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 6:28 pm

"I was just being playful!" Butcher proclaimed in his defense, he hadn't wanted to be offencive, he'd just wanted it to be a nice happy time for all of them because there was no happier moment in his life. Please don't be too mad "I was joking Mikey, of course I recognise you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He's going the distance
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The River/Waterfall-
Jump to: