{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Kaulitz

Tom Kaulitz

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2007-07-19

I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 1:45 pm

"Er bedeutet es." Tom said to the older man. he guessed William was apologising.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 1:47 pm

Michael mumbled that he didn't have any harsh feelings to William's comment about himself and Pete, but that was totally different than what William had done he was sure.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 1:49 pm

Tom looked worriedly at Michael, then down to Marlee. His eyes moved to the little German, then to William. He didn't know where to look. He didn't know what to say. He didn't know what to do. "I shouldn't have said what I did." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forevernever.net
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 1:53 pm

"No, if..." William glanced at the boy, glad he didn't understand English. "If you hadn't said it, I wouldn't have told Gabe about...well, y'know. And that wouldn't have been fair to him. He's happier without me, the way you're happier with Michael. I love you guys enough to understand that and respect it." He looked down. "Sorry for overreacting earlier."
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Tom Kaulitz

Tom Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 1:55 pm

Tom sat down and tugged William down with him. He reached out a hand to touch Marlee and Tom jerked away violently.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 1:57 pm

Michael snaked an arm around Tom's waist discreetly. He wasn't trying to make anyone jealous, just keep Tom calm and grounded as possible. He was trying to be Tom's anchor.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 1:58 pm

Tom visibly relaxed at Michael's touch, but kept Marlee held close, eying the two newcomers with distrust.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:04 pm

William shifted uncomfortably on the ground. I've got nothing to do here. I should have stayed away. "Well. That's all I had to say. It's okay if you don't want to talk to me, Tom. I...I get it. I'll be going." He looked at Michael and smiled weakly. "Don't worry Chiz, I've got no intention to interfere. Tom's all yours. In the end, I'm glad he didn't choose someone stupid like me, I guess." But if you hurt him the way I did, I swear I'll beat you up.
Back to top Go down
Tom Kaulitz

Tom Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:05 pm

Tom looked up at William with wide eyes, wondering what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:10 pm

Michael untangled himself ftom Tom for a moment to give William a quick, friendly hug. "Cheer up. We're all alive right? Anything can happen," he sat back down at Tom's side.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:11 pm

Tom nodded slowly in agreement, lowering Marlee down to lean on his knees. "You'll find someone." He said in a quiet, etheral voice. "I know you will."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:16 pm

William bit his lip. But I don't want someone else. I want Gabe. The fact that Gabe was now completely out of his life hit William. His vision quickly got blurry and he fought not to cry. He nodded. "I know." He stood up, careful not to look in anyone's eyes. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Tom Kaulitz

Tom Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:17 pm

Tom scrambled up, linking arms with William and rubbing his cheek on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:22 pm

"Take care of yourself, William," Michael said, sensing the singer wanted to go. Don't do anything stupid because Gabe left you. That's what happened, right?
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:24 pm

Tom nodded in agreement. "Marlee needs her godparents to stay alive." He whispered, biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:26 pm

William lifted his head. "Godparent?" He looked at Michael, then at Tom again. "Seriously? You mean that?"
Back to top Go down
Tom Kaulitz

Tom Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:27 pm

Tom looked bemused at the sudden change in atmosphere and looked from one to the other in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:31 pm

"You're a nice person inside, William. Why not?" Michael smiled. He looked Tom, still smiling, feeling his lover's decision indicated a big step of some kind.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:33 pm

Tom shrugged, smiling slightly. "I've known you for a long time." He pointed out. "And... consider it an apology for shooting you." He pushed his hair out his eyes.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:38 pm

William grinned despite the tears in his eyes. "Apology more than accepted." He resisted the urge to tackle them both for a hug. "You'll be amazing parents. I know it." He turned around and walked away before it got too awkward.
Back to top Go down
Tom Kaulitz

Tom Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:38 pm

Tom squeaked and ran after William, taking his arm.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:40 pm

"Tom," Michael said softly and kissed his partner's cheek. He was so proud of him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:41 pm

"Mm?" Tom leant his head on Michael's shoulder, smiling. "That was awkward."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:48 pm

"It was, but you were great," Michael rubbed Tom's side with the arm he had wrapped around his lover.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:48 pm

"I was?" Tom widened his eyes slightly and moved closer to Michael.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The River/Waterfall-
Jump to: