{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:43 pm

"Oh," Michael said to no one in particular and hurriedly pulled on the dry pants. He had thought that kissing Tom on the back would be safe, but that little shiver... He blushed.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:44 pm

Marlee giggled from where she was sitting and Tom cast a fond look over at her, before pulling on his jeans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forevernever.net
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:45 pm

Michael kept himself carefully turned away from Tom to let himself calm down for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:46 pm

The blonde Chicagoan looked over at Michael with an experienced eye before tugging his shirt over his head and settling down next to Marlee. "Hey girl..." He crooned, holding her to his dry chest. "I missed you."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:51 pm

Michael took a deep breath before joining them and planting a soft kiss on both of their cheeks. He was still a little shocked by the way Tom had turned him on so easily.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 6:14 am

Tom snuggled into the other man's warm body, gently toying with Marlee's dark hair.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 9:50 am

Michael carefully wrapped his arms around Tom and smiled down at their little girl.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:41 am

The younger man blushed slightly, leaning his head on Michael's shoulder. "Perfect." He mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:50 am

Michael grunted his agreement and kissed Tom on the head.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:52 am

Tom turned his head and kissed Michael's chest. Dammit, single fathers get no fun...
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:58 am

Michael sighed happily. As long as they had food and clothing it didn't matter much to him where they were. A deserted island was just fine, less people to get in the way.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:59 am

"So, Gabe's high?" Tom looked up at him, spoiling the moment. His daughter pulled a face.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:05 am

"Yeah," Michael thought about it. "He didn't seem to recognize William at all."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:07 am

Tom 'hmmed' into his lover's chest. "I just realised. I know nothing about you." He leant his chin on the older man's shoulder. "Tell me about yourself, Michael Guy Chislett."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:14 am

"There's not really much to know," Michael shrugged slightly, blushing a little.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:15 am

Tom poked his chest. "Of course there is. Everyone has stories to tell. First crush, first concert, times getting high when you've broken into hill parks and gone camping, and then got stuck in a swing... wait, that could just be me."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:19 am

"You got stuck in a swing?" Michael laughed. "That's not too surprising I guess. I've walked in on some bad moments."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:20 am

"The best part? Mikey wasn't quite as high and took pictures. They were everywhere." Tom grinned. "Bad moments? Do tell."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:30 am

"Everywhere?" Michael smiled back. "I used to be kind of homeless. Friends would let me live with them. You know that. I remember this one time I walked in on Butch Walker and someone else, I can't remember who. Butch was standing over the other guy on the ground with his shirt off covered in chocolate." Michael laughed. "He was helping the other guy take of his pants to save them since they made a big mess and all but I though, you know."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:31 am

Tom chuckled quietly. "Tell me about Australia." He whispered, looking at Michael with shining grey eyes.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:36 am

"It's a lot like the United States except there are more poisonous snakes and crocodiles, it's not as cold, and the accents are different," Michael thought a few moments then nodded slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:36 am

Tom laughed. "And the guys are prettier?"
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:41 am

"We probably just get outside more." Michael moved a hand up to cup Tom's cheek with.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:41 am

Tom smiled and leant in to kiss Michael gently. "Yet you left. Why'd you leave?" He murmured against the older man's lips.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:46 am

Michael kissed back playfully, "It felt like the right thing to do. I wanted to play music and save up money so I could buy my own house."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The River/Waterfall-
Jump to: