{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2007-06-25

I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:05 pm

Tom pushed into the older man and leant in to press a kiss to the corner of his mouth. "Love you more." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forevernever.net
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:08 pm

Michael opened his mouth but his comeback melted away and was replaced by a small gasp. He remembered he had to stay quiet.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:09 pm

"Alright?" Tom didn't usually check to see if he was hurting someone. This was different somehow.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:11 pm

"Perfect," relaxed and moved his hands to explore Tom's body, running a finger over one of his nipples.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:12 pm

Tom shivered and began to move in and out of Michael's body, holding tightly to his hips. "This time." He chuckled. "You can make marks."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:16 pm

Michael happily muffled himself with Tom's flesh, trying not to bite down too hard when he felt a particularly throaty moan well up inside him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:18 pm

Tom took a sharp intake of breath, trying to find the sensitive bundle of nerves. He thrust in again, aware that he was making bruises on the older man's hips.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:21 pm

Michael clenched unintentionally when he felt Tom hit the right spot, and relaxed again. His fingers tightened their grip on Tom's skin.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:22 pm

"There, hmm?" Tom asked, not really waiting for an answer. His thrusts became erratic as he slammed into Michael. He began to toy with the other man's erection, wanting him to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:25 pm

Michael didn't really need Tom's hand on his cock to make him happy; it was like an added bonus. He could have come on the sight of Tom alone.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:26 pm

Tom gasped as Michael's muscle clenched again and he released himself into the older man, shuddering. He quickened the pace with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:27 pm

Michael started breathing faster as he felt Tom spill into him and came into the other man's hand.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:28 pm

Tom pulled out, cleaning off his hand. "I've slept with seventy six people willingly." He said in a quiet voice. "But you are the best."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:30 pm

"Thank you," Michael said shakily. "I..." He still found it a little hard to think.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:30 pm

Tom leant in and kissed him chastely. "Dressed. Now." he threw the borrowed clothes at his lover, pulling on his own.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:32 pm

Michael pressed his fingers together for a moment to steady them enough to put his clothes on before getting started.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:33 pm

Tom ran a hand through his hair and helped Michael on with his own clothes. After it was done, he collapsed next to the suitcase, leaning his head next to Marlee's body.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:35 pm

Michael dragged himself over to Tom's body and dropped next to him. "Ah."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:35 pm

Tom smiled tiredly at him, pulling him close. "Love you." He mumbled, before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 7:00 pm

"Love you too," Michael smiled and settled down.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 5:55 pm

Tom woke with a jolt. Wow, a dreamless sleep... He thought to himself. His daughter tugged his hair cooing and he sat up, giving a small cry of pain as several hairs became unrooted. He rubbed his head and gave her a look.
"C'mon Michael." He shook his lover awake. "We better get back to the others." The older man followed Tom around as he fed and changed the baby, grabbing the suitcase and lugging it behind them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The River/Waterfall-
Jump to: