{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:06 pm

"You could have told me that," Michael chuckled in relief.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:07 pm

"I thought you would have guessed. You've seriously never had a blood brother? I would have thought you and that weird dude would have done it." Marlee cried at the loss of her new toy, and Tom gave her his knuckle to chew on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forevernever.net
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:10 pm

"He's not weird," Michael laughed a little louder.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:11 pm

Tom laughed slightly. "He hangs around with you. He has to be. It's not a bad thing." Marlee grumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:16 pm

Michael smiled, "Angry you can't reach his hair, Marlee?"
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:18 pm

Tom looked down to his daughter and sighed. "That hurts Daddy." he scolded lightly. "Don't do it." Marlee blew a bubble at him.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:21 pm

"She's great," Michael smiled at the two of them. If Tom hadn't left him and he hadn't found Pete, he would have loved to help raise her.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:23 pm

"Love of my life." Tom laughed hollowly, kissing her forehead. Marlee wailed. "I don't think she likes the beard."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:26 pm

"She's got smooth skin. It probably hurts," Michael's eyes softened. "If you had picked me, I would could have been the love of your life."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:28 pm

Tom gave him a sad look. "I'm not good enough for a relationship. I only do sex." He shrugged as his daughter chumbled on his finger.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:31 pm

"You're good enough for a relationship with Marlee. As a father," he added quickly to make it seem less awkward. "You're the only one preventing yourself from having a relationship." With me.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:32 pm

"It's been proved to me time and time again. I can't do it." Tom shrugged again. "You guys proved it today." He growled playfully at Marlee, who shrieked with childish laughter.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:40 pm

Michael sighed, realizing he wasn't getting anywhere with this, "It doesn't have to be like that."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:41 pm

Tom gave him a wise look. "Guess how many people I've had sex with. Go on, guess."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:44 pm

"I don't care how many people you've had sex with," Michael said flatly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:46 pm

"At last count, it was getting close to seventy five." Tom replied. "Not one of those people wanted a relationship with me. Not one of them. Not even Mikey wanted a relationship with me. And now...? Bipolar single father? Gee, they'll be queueing up." Marlee cooed at him, and he smiled, eyes sparkling. "I love you." He whispered, kissing her soft hair.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:47 pm

"I do," Michael said softly. "I'd break it off with Pete for you if you wanted me to."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:49 pm

Tears suddenly filled Tom's eyes. He looked at Michael, shaking. "But..." He had no answer. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:50 pm

"I love you, Tom. I want to protect you," he cupped Tom's face with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:52 pm

The tears overspilled, gently dropping against Michael's hand. "But... you know about me." He whispered. "And... Pete. I'm not better than him."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:55 pm

"I fell in love with you first here. It would make me sad to hurt him, yeah, but if you want me I'm yours. I'll help you raise Marlee," he smiled and moved his finger to wipe Tom's tears away.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:57 pm

The tears kept falling. "You're the only person that's ever said that to me." Tom leant his head on Michael's shoulder. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 7:00 pm

"I love you too," Michael leaned down to kiss Tom lightly on the lips, afraid to go too fast.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 7:01 pm

Marlee reached out a hand and tugged at Michael's hair. Her father laughed tearfully. "See him, girl?" He whispered, lifting her up so she could look at Michael. "He's your new Daddy!"
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 7:03 pm

Michael gently pried Marlee's fingers from his har and kissed her softly on the forehead, "Hi baby."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The River/Waterfall-
Jump to: