{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alone again.

Go down 
+4
Gabe Saporta
Adam Siska
William Beckett
Frank Iero
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Alone again. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:02 pm

Gabe toppled over as he was pulled. "We both were only moments ago" he pointed out as he got to his feet while regaining balance. "You sure?" he asked Sisky while tilting his head. Where were his jeans?
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:04 pm

"I'm not going anywhere." Sisky pouted.

((G'night.))
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:13 pm

"Yeah, he's sure, come on," William said hurriedly. "There's a slight difference between us three having sex and you and Sisky cuddling while mister Siska is naked." He pouted, mimicking the younger man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:16 pm

Gabe grabbed his jeans, shook the dirt and sand off them and slid a leg into them. "Big deal, William" he said. "I've heard of worse." He pulled the jeans up to his waist. He lowered his voice to a whisper. "You sure he'll be alright?" Gabe felt oddly concerned.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:38 pm

"Yeah, he'll be alright," Willim answered in a sigh, exasperated. He glanced at Sisky. "You'll be alright? Yep, he'll be alright." I don't like how much you worry, Gabe. Don't fall for him. "Quick, or I tell the other guys I just fucked you up the ass. Come on!"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:43 pm

Gabe followed William, his head still slightly turned. "I forgot my shirt..." and he ran back to pick up the burgundy T and slid it on. He walked back to William and said "Can it, Beckett. I fucked you first." He shot a last glance at the bassist entangled in his blanket and looked back at William. "Why do you wanna bring me to those guys so badly, anyways?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:46 pm

To remember I have a boyfriend and there are some things I can't do. "I want to show you off," he giggled, "because I looove you. And because I don't trust you alone with Sisky."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:58 pm

I'm not the one to be trusted? Gabe walked along William. "You want me killed would be more like it" he said with a discreet smile drawing itself on his features.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 12:11 am

William pecked the man's cheek. "Tom likes you, kind of. As for Mikey, well..." Again, he had forgot to mention something. "Mikey's blind."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 12:16 am

Gabe stopped his pace. "He's WHAT?! He's blind?...as in blind?" Gabe looked into William's eyes. "There's something you're not telling me here" he said. He brought William's body close to his, and brushed a hand over his forehead to clear the younger man's eyes from strands of hair.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 12:26 am

"I don't know much. Mikey's blind - really blind, Tom doesn't have pills, Michael and Pete are a couple, there's a German kid running around, Frank acts weird around Mikey, and..." Shit, something else I forgot. "Tom has a baby."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 1:13 am

Gabe moved his head in confusion. "Wait, wait wait...what?" Oh, what the fuck. "Okay" he said, trying to sound convinced. "Okay. So, now. Tell me. Why do you want me to see these guys again?" He looked into William's eyes with a small smile, as if trying to convince himself he wasn't crazy.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 9:04 am

William sighed. "Because we're stuck on a goddamn island and we need to stick together. I'd go with them but I don't want to end up having to find you after. If you don't wanna come, just say so." Come on, at least come look at Marlee. She's so cute.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 10:56 am

Up to this point, Sisky had watched William's and Gabe's conversation in silence. He sighed and stretched, turning over so he wouldn't have to look at them anymore. Making sure the blanket had him completely covered first he mumbled, "You better just go with him before you start caring about me too much, Gabe. It's not worth it. Tell me if all that stuff is real or if William was just hallucinating." He giggled a little and muttered something about 'Lady Strap-on'.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 11:25 am

"I wanna come, I wanna come!" he said loudly. He grabbed William's hand and gave him a smile. "Darling" he added and he laughed. "Don't get your wad in a bunch."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 11:47 am

Sisky snorted and moved a little so he'd be more comfrortable. "Have fun little lover boys." He giggled, knowing fully well they were both older than he was and they'd probably be opposed to him calling them boys.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 4:29 pm

"That's right," William said happily. "Lover boys." He dragged Gabe deeper into the jungle.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 5:09 pm

Sisky breathed in deeply and relaxed when they left, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 5:11 pm

Butcher had learnt that walking around the jungle wasn't fun but when it meant that he might stumble upon a sight like the one he found, it was worth it.

He walked across the clearing and saw the boy who'd run from him earlier snuggled into blankets, not sure if this was his mind playing a trick on him or not. "Sisky?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 5:15 pm

Sisky's eyes shot open and he looked up, his face flushed a bright red. "Butcher?" He wondered if the other man had been looking for him, and he wanted to spring up to hug him except in doing so he would expose himself.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 5:49 pm

"Don't run." He said with a slightly pleading voice, "I just, I can go if you want, just don't run." Butcher finished. Although he wanted nothing more than to just lay down and slide up beside the boy he'd found but it seemed best to just try and get him to stay right now. Even if it was just to prove to himself it was real.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 5:55 pm

"I... erm... I can't run," Sisky blushed and sat up. He let the blanked slip down his chest to pool around his hips. It kept him covered but showed that he was definitely not wearing anything at all.

"The last time I went to sleep with my clothes on I kind of had a dream about you and woke up... um... sticky." Reminds me I need to wash my pants. He blushed and looked away, afraid what the Butcher might say.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 6:41 pm

Caught a little off guard by the statement Butcher coughed aloud and scrambled a bit for air to once again enter his throat for breath, "Well I ..." He stared down to the boy with his chest exposed. Don't think about the fact he is naked. Look into his eyes! "That was a bit of an overshare." He added with a smile. Sticky Sisky is Sisky perfection.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 6:53 pm

Sisky scanned the ground for his pants and shirt and noticed with horror that they were too far for him to reach without moving. He was afraid of the blanket dropping and showing Butcher his naked body even though he wanted the other man to see it eventually. "I guess so. Sorry. It's a bad habit." He hadn't meant to tell Butcher about the dreams when William had made fun of him for them.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 8:27 pm

Watching where Sisky's eyes traced he spotted the clothes and smiled. "Need some help?" He smirked as he picked up the pants that he saw on the ground. Naked Sisky. Naked Sisky. Please let me see a naked Sisky." "So Why umm ... why are you naked?" He hesitated to ask as he passed Sisky his trousers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone again.
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The River/Waterfall-
Jump to: