{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alone again.

Go down 
+4
Gabe Saporta
Adam Siska
William Beckett
Frank Iero
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Alone again. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:55 am

"I'm not tired," Sisky muttered sleepily without opening his eyes. "I'm delicate. Don't mock me." He ignored William's statement about the Butcher. He knew he'd cry if he thought about it too much.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:58 am

"Yeah, and I'm delicately hungry right now." William frowned, looking around and not seeing anything edible. "I'll get dressed and find food. Any special requests?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:11 am

"Nope," Sisky mumbled and cuddled close to Gabe. "You run off and have fun now..."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:15 am

William stood up to put on his jeans and glared at the two men. "You better not try anything while I'm gone." He started walking through the bushes, looking down for some sorts of berries or mushrooms.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:20 am

Sisky opened one eye to look at Gabe and whispered loudly, "Quick, let's have sex while he's away!"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 6:53 pm

Gabe laughed after a yawn. "Okay, let me take off my boxers!" he replied as loudly. Instead, he threw his arm over Sisky and let his hand rest on the younger man's opposite shoulder. "Maybe we should go along? I get the feeling William wandering alone isn't the best of ideas." He looked down at Sisky. "If you understand what I mean" he added. He wrapped the blanket over Sisky and shivered. It was better no one fell sick while they were here.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 6:56 pm

Sisky curled close to Gabe's chest to help keep him warm while William was away. "Maybe we should have followed him. He might have gotten lost all dazed by his victory getting his strap on in you and all."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 7:09 pm

Gabe closed his eyes in a wide smile. "Aww don't remind me, man. He really got me by surprise." I mean, I was expecting it eventually, but... He lay his head on the smaller man's head. Despite William's departure, Gabe felt quite at ease. I don't think I'm supposed to be enjoying myself this way. Oh well. He closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 7:19 pm

This is nice. I hope William doesn't get mad. He giggled as he closed his eyes again as well. "He's probably still gloating."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 7:26 pm

Gabe kept his eyes shut as he said "He better not gloat too much, or I'll sick one in him." He tugged at Sisky next to him. "He's probably gonna go fuck somebody else, eh?" And abruptly he brought his hand to his mouth, but it was too late; he had let it slip. Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 7:40 pm

"No I don't think so," Sisky murmured. "He really loves you. I don't think anyone but me would let him fuck them."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 8:29 pm

But I don't think he'd mind if they did. "Yeah, you're the exception, Sisky. I can't hold a grudge against you." He opened an eye to look down at the young man; he fought the urge to reply. It was useless to talk about it. He closed his eyes and beathed.
He'd better be back with those fruit pronto. Not that this is unpleasing... He felt himself blush and giggled.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 8:54 pm

When William walked through the bushes again, his eyes instantly focused on Gabe and Sisky. He didn't remember leaving them that close, but then again, he had been pretty high. Maybe they've grown more fond of eachother since... William knew it was good that Gabe didn't want to kill Sisky, but the curent sight wasn't that pleasing. "Gabe?" he called, uncertain.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 9:05 pm

Despite his mind cluttered with thoughts, Gabe swivelled his head back. "D'you hear that? ...yes?" he answered back tentatively. He was unsure if he had heard his name, but swallowed the risk of it being in his head; it could be somebody else from the crash. Or William.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 9:08 pm

William literally hopped out of the bushes, surprised that Gabe didn't have the reflex to move away from Sisky. "Ts'me. I'm back."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 9:17 pm

Gabe was startled to see William back so quickly. "...fruit nearby?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 9:25 pm

"No, bunch of boys nearby," William corrected with a smile. He sat down. "Tom is fine now. Well not fine, but I mean, he's alive."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 9:28 pm

Backing his head in surprise Gabe looked at William. "You saw Tom? ...everything went fine?" Without noticing, he instinctively held Sisky tighter around him as to protect him.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 9:30 pm

"Well I did yell at him," he said thoughtfully. "But in the end he was too busy being mad at Michael and Pete being a c..." He stopped, and realized what he had seen. "Dude," he said, eyes wide. "Michael is with Pete. As in, with Pete."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 9:36 pm

Sisky yanked himself back to consciousness at the mention of Pete and hid his face against Gabe with a little whimper. I was falling asleep in Gabe's arms. Weird.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 9:37 pm

"What?" he asked. He wanted to get up, but felt Sisky leaning on him. He released his fingers that had been holding his arm so tightly his skin was red. It'd be best if I kept my hands off the dude. He tried to convince himself as he gave Sisky a little shove. "Don't go falling asleep, man" he said.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 9:51 pm

"Sorry," Sisky backed away and blushed. He hadn't meant to be so clingy. He looked up at William shyly and back at Gabe, shooting them the same pleading look. Please don't get mad at me. I'm sorry.

If worse comes to worse I just go take a swim again.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 9:54 pm

Gabe laughed. "It's okay, it's okay. I just think William wants us to join the others." He lifted his head. "Right?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:13 pm

"Okay," Sisky blushed a little deeper. "Before you say anything, Bill, I'm not going. You two have fun without me. I'll stay here and have fun being naked." That came out wrong...
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:49 pm

"Dude, you're weird," William pointed out. "Stay where you want, but try not to get lost." He stood up and tugged on Gabe's sleeve. "Get uuuuup," he whined. "Don't stay near Sisky. He's all naked and shit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone again.
Page 12 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The River/Waterfall-
Jump to: