{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alone again.

Go down 
+4
Gabe Saporta
Adam Siska
William Beckett
Frank Iero
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Alone again. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 6:36 pm

William bit his lip. Even to a girl, uh? He wondered if Sisky knew how he felt about all this, after all he confided. "Gabe...it's not like I care, but, uhm...are you, y'know...straight? I mean, like, usually." One smoke and I can't be coherent. Not good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 9:05 pm

Sisky stole the joint and hogged it while William and Gabe spoke.

"I don't think you're a girl, William. I think I want to dive in the water over there again. I wonder where my shirt went," He said his random string of thoughts aloud although he meant to think it to himself.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 9:14 pm

William didn't wait for Gabe's answer. He'll tell me if he wants to. Maybe I'm better off not knowing. Maybe he'll lie. He looked at Sisky. He doesn't say things like that. He took the joint back while the boy was lost in his thoughts, and kept it between his lips for several seconds. "I wouldn't mind diving in the water with you." Oddly, it made a lot of sense to William.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 9:17 pm

"Give me that back," Sisky giggled and reclaimed Gabe's joint, inhaling deeply. "If I have enough I'm sure I can walk on it." He turned slightly to look at the water. "It's pretty."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 9:23 pm

William giggled. "That's not how it works! You'll think you're walking on water but really you're sinking or like, drowning. You get this fake impression that everything is good but there are major flaws." He pondered for as moment. "It's kinda like love." He stared at Gabe and started lauging. "Damn, that was like, so deep!" He stole the joint from Sisky again, not caring about whoever else wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 9:29 pm

"Give it back or I'll sing," Sisky pouted. He leaned a little closer to try and breathe in some smoke secondhand.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 9:32 pm

William extended is arm away from Sisky, the joint in his hand. "Sing and you can be assured I keep it for myself."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 9:37 pm

Sisky leaned even closer and pouted more pitifully. If he leaned any more he would lose his balance and fall into William's lap. "Pweeeese? Share wif meeee Billiam or I'll tell on you!"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 9:43 pm

William grinned. "You got nothing to tell. I do." He ignored Sisky and smoked some more, looking in the distance at nothing in particular. Pretty colors.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 9:47 pm

Sisky huffed and reached for the joint, "Whyyy do you have such long aaaarms?" The stretch was the last bit Sisky needed to throw him off balance. With a small squeek he toppled forward and landed across William's lap, blinkingly wondering why the ground was so close to his face all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 9:50 pm

William giggled and rested his elbows on Sisky's back before handing him the joint. "For the effort."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 9:56 pm

"Thank you," Sisky said meekly and inhaled happily.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 10:09 pm

The smoke made William's eyes water. He coughed and felt a warm liquid inside his mouth, which he immediately swallowed down. Blood tastes funny. He smiled at Gabe while trying to braid Sisky's too-short hair.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 10:15 pm

"No more for you," Sisky cackled triumphantly and refused to give the joint back to William. He wasn't in the position to demand anything of his older friend, being sprawled across Wililam's lap, but he didn't seem to realize it or want to move.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 10:21 pm

William didn't even try to take it. "Gaaabe!" he whined. "Sisky won't give it to me!"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 10:36 pm

Gabe lifted his head, a new joint rolled up in between his fingers. "Wha...? Yeah, I don't think my sexuality really matters here" he said absent-mindedly. "You're not gonna drown because of it." He paused at his own words. If I tried, I could make sense. ...nah. He lit the second joint and slid it between William's lips. "There you go, Billie-dear" he said.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 10:39 pm

Sisky wriggled in William's lap so he could look at Gabe. "Heeey... You cheated."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 10:42 pm

William gasped and blushed when Sisky moved. "Mhmm," he tried to speak with the joint in his mouth. Do that again?
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 10:46 pm

Gabe grunted slightly. "I thought I had first dibs there" he said with an exagerrated frown. He crawled to the two men, put his mouth to the joint William was holding and inhaled. He then let himself droop next to Sisky. "We can share, man. I'm not picky" he said, shoulder to shoulder with the bassist. "I know my William loves to whore around anyways." Whoops. Maybe he was a bit too high after all.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 10:53 pm

Sisky looked horrified for a moment before he smiled and wiggled a little closer to Gabe. "You want to share the experience?" He joked.

He bit his bottom lip to prevent any of the Jimi Hendrix Experience songs floating through his head from spilling out his mouth. He knew William didn't have a reason to take the joint back now, but he didnt want to be spilled onto the ground. He ran a hand over Gabe's chest teasingly.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 10:58 pm

William pouted. "My boyfriend." He quickly changed his mind when he realized that Gabe and Sisky were both very attractive, and they made a...well, attractive combo. Why not? Sisky suggested that before. "Gabe...?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 11:01 pm

Sisky's hand unnoticed, Gabe extended himself to the nearest joint and took another puff. "Yes, Willie-dear?" he answered, rocking his head sideways and looking up at the tree-obstructed sky.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 11:05 pm

Sisky pouted at being ignored and wiggled to turn and look up at William. "You can have him. He doesn't pay attention to meee."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 11:08 pm

William gasped again and brought his hands to Sisky's hips. "Dooon't move like that." He looked up at Gabe. "W-What was your plan? What d'you mean by 'sharing'?" Don't get my hopes up.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 11:15 pm

What are these guys rambling about? He looked up at William, then at Sisky. "What are you talking about, man?" He looked at William again. "What... plan?" He wasn't smiling anymore; a look of confusion and a desire to understand was plastered across his features.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone again.
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The River/Waterfall-
Jump to: