{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alone again.

Go down 
+4
Gabe Saporta
Adam Siska
William Beckett
Frank Iero
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Alone again. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 8:46 pm

"B-because I want to be?" Sisky blushed. I'm a terrible liar.

"Thank you," he took his pants gratefully and carefully turned so his back was to the Butcher before standing up to put them on. It wasn't like Butcher hadn't seen his butt before since the whole band had watched him get it tattooed.

He couldn't help but glance over his shoulder at the other man as he slid his jeans slowly up his legs and zipped his pants shut. Please like what you saw and forget about what I've done.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 9:59 am

Butcher cleared his throat slightly as he watched the boy dress in front of him, the sight of his bare behind was hardly a rare one but none the less, the look in his eyes was a bit of a new treat for him. "What is the real reason though? People don't just ... get naked." Please don't say Bill."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 3:43 pm

"Hmmm?" Sisky smiled, his eyes still a little dazed from the joint he'd smoked with William and Gabe. "Oh. I took a swim earlier and then..." And then I let Gabe fuck me...

Sisky sat down and put his head in his hands, "Oh God." Just go away. I'm not worth it.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 5:23 pm

Butcher winced slightly as he saw his little Santi fall to the ground, a bit unsure as to what had caused such an outburst. "You okay Sisk?" He asked as he moved over to kneel beside him.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 5:50 pm

Sisky looked up at him with his eyes full of tears. "No. You're going to hate me, and I don't blame you. You should go find somebody else, like Mike maybe if he's still..." He choked up and was unable to continue the sentence. "You deserve better."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 3:36 pm

"But I don't want Mike." He said with a hint of laughter in his voice although his heart was breaking. Why do you let him take advantage of you? "What did you do?" He questioned, really not wanting to know the answer.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 3:40 pm

Sisky bit his bottom lip, "Do you want me to tell you?" His eyes widened slightly in fear. "I-I... We got high again." It seems to be a bad pattern. I should give up that stuff and go straightedge.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 4:44 pm

Wincing slightly the Butcher leaned in closer and took a deep breath, "Who is we?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 4:52 pm

Sisky realized his slip and groaned inwardly. "Um... William and Gabe."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 5:44 pm

Choking back a wreching noise he stumbled to stand up, not wanting to leave but not able to sit next to him. "Both of them?" I had to fall for the naive one with a drugs problem.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 5:49 pm

Choking back a wreching noise he stumbled to stand up, not wanting to leave but not able to sit next to him. "Both of them?" I had to fall for the naive one with a drugs problem.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 6:28 pm

Sisky scratched his thigh nervously and stared down at the ground. "Butcher," he whimpred and continued in a whisper. "I've got no excuse. I wouldn't forgive me either." Fuck, that was as good as yes.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:44 pm

Sisky wanted to go after Butcher and throw his arms around the other man so badly, but he knew he didn't deserve that right. He'd given up the right to touch Butcher the first time he'd given in to William. Now he wasn't even worthy to look at the one he really loved.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 2:35 pm

Butcher gulped down and turned around to look down to Sisky, a sympathetic expression plastered on his face. "Do you really love me?" He questioned, the need for an honest answer evident.

You can't love me, if you loved me you'd be able to be with me and not want anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 2:38 pm

"Yes," Sisky said without thinking about it. "I love you more than anyone or anything on this damn island. I promise I'll do anything if you take me back. Please?" He looked over at Butcher shyly.

I'll give up William's friendship. I'll never talk to him or Gabe again.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 5:04 pm

Don't be his .... No. That is stupid and jealous. Butcher cleared his throat and moved back over to close the distance between them, his eyes focusing on Sisky's, "Can you promise me that it wont happen again?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 5:12 pm

"I can promise you that," He nodded. "I'll wait for you." He slowly scooted closer to Butcher. "However long you want to. And I'll stay by your side."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 5:48 pm

Looking down and into his eyes the Butcher let himself pretend for a moment that he could believe that. "You promise you wont want to run?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 7:38 pm

"I don't want to run," Sisky threw his arms around Butcher desperately. "Please believe me. I love you." And William scares me. There's no competition.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:56 pm

"Uh-hum."
Gabe looked down at the the two men, a sleeping baby in his arms.
"Really, I'm sorry to interrupt. But I think William and Tom are in trouble."
He wore several scratches on his arms and face: having protected the baby from the thorns and branches, he had cut himself. Marlee, on the other hand, seemed to be having a bad dream. She was agitated and she sometimes let out small noises.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:59 pm

"Gabe?" the color drained from Sisky's face. With a baby? I'm not going to ask...
He half-hid himself behind the Butcher. "I can't go to William. I'm sorry."

Last edited by on Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 9:04 pm

Gabe stormed his way to Sisky.
"I'm serious! It has nothing to do with what... well, what happened. It's Tom's father, he survived the plane crash. And he's after Tom. We have to go help them." His voice was loud but did not wake up the sleeping Marlee, who seemed to grow more troubled by her slumber each minute.
"Sisky, no matter what happened, we can't let them with a potential killer."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 9:07 pm

"Fine," Sisky squeaked. "But I'm taking Butcher with me."
I can't trust myself alone with them.
He reached down and grabbed Butcher's hand, looking up at the other man briefly before turning to Gabe, "Lead the way."

[Hope you don't mind I'm dragging your character around with me Cassie xD]
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 10:57 pm

Gabe looked around; he didn't know where William had gone from here. His feet had just naturally come back to the spot he had spent some time in.
"Uh..." he said. Marlee shook herself. "Sshh..." he whispered before looking towards where he had first arrived.
"Let's go there" he said. Please, Sisky. Put your pride away for two seconds and help me out.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 11:01 pm

Sisky let go of Butcher's hand and gave Gabe a quick hug. "Hey. I don't want Tom and William to be hurt either, but I still think Butcher should follow. We might need the help?"
He stepped back to the drummer's side with a small sad, smile. "Okay Mr. Saporta. You're the boss."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone again.
Page 14 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The River/Waterfall-
Jump to: