{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I won!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

I won! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I won!   I won! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 10:27 pm

Michael shrugged when he realized that William would want a response from him. "If you've loved him that long... He likes you. I still don't really know how I feel." Or I'm not willing to admit it.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

I won! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I won!   I won! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 10:30 pm

William stared at his feet. "Whoever I love? Even if I don't know who that is?"

Oh fuck. Michael doesn't know. Pleasepleaseplease be deaf.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

I won! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I won!   I won! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 10:35 pm

"You've got a problem then." Sisky tried to stuff his hands in his pockets but his pants were a little tight for that. "There's always crying."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

I won! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I won!   I won! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 10:38 pm

"Whoever?" Michael stared at Sisky in disbelief. "Are you with him?"

Sisky's words that seemed so heartfelt it was plausible; plus, he seemed a little eager to get everything over with. Besides that, William said he had found him in a hut, and he hadn't been around for a long time. Michael could put two and two together.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

I won! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I won!   I won! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 10:41 pm

"What? No, no! Man, that would almost be incest! Sisky's like my brother! I've known the kid since he was thirteen! And besides, Sisky only dates chicks. Right...?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

I won! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I won!   I won! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 10:44 pm

Sisky looked at William and jumped about two feet away from him. "What are you serious? Ewwww me and William?"

He looked at Michael in horror that the thought would even cross his mind.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

I won! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I won!   I won! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 10:45 pm

Michael smiled, finally catching on to something first or so he thought. "So you don't just date chicks?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

I won! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I won!   I won! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 10:50 pm

William stared at Sisky in disbelief. "Well...? Sisky?"

Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

I won! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I won!   I won! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 10:56 pm

Sisky looked from William to Michael in shock. His mouth moved but no sound came out, and his face turned a bright red.

"OF COURSE I DON'T DATE GUYS!" He flailed, imagining his words in a giant speech bubble above his head all in capslock.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

I won! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I won!   I won! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 10:57 pm

Michael tried hard not to laugh. The kid was asking for it.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

I won! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I won!   I won! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 10:59 pm

William tried not to giggle, but failed. "What a mature reaction. I never expected any less of you."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

I won! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I won!   I won! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 11:03 pm

"You know what? You guys can just..." Sisky tried to think of a good insult since he couldn't storm off and hide in his bunk in this situation. "Fuck you! I hate you both!"
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

I won! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I won!   I won! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 11:05 pm

Michael gave in and let himself laugh openly, a hand politely over his mouth to give him somewhat of the appearance of not giggling even though it was obvious that he was.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

I won! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I won!   I won! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 11:07 pm

"Aw, don't be mad, Sisky Biz!" He placed his arm around the smaller man's neck. "You know Michael and I love you, in a non 'dude who dates other dudes' kind of way." He giggled some more.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

I won! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I won!   I won! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 11:11 pm

Sisky just glared at William and growled angrily.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

I won! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I won!   I won! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 11:12 pm

"You sound like Jeannie," Michael gave up on being polite and laughed with his hands clutching his stomach. "I never noticed how much like a puppy you are."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

I won! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I won!   I won! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 11:16 pm

"Haha, nice one Michael!" He laughed louder, and then coughed. "Okay, sorry Sisky. Really."

Wow. After all this, I avoided mentioning Gabe. I'll have to thank puppy-face later.

"Hey, guys? I don't want to be the one to ruin the fun, but weren't we supposed to go look for Tom? Just a thought, y'know."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

I won! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I won!   I won! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 2:58 pm

William was about to resume walking when he picked up the smell of smoke. "Guys? Tom didn't tell you about pyromaniac tendencies, right?" Please, it has to be him.

Without waiting for Sisky, he ran in the direction he thought the fire was, shouting. "Tom!"
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

I won! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I won!   I won! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 10:59 am

Sisky was so busy glaring at Michael that he hadn't noticed William get away. It wasn't until the Australian decided to ignore him and lay back down to curl into his thoughts that he realized something was wrong.

"William?" No answer.

"William?! You left me! You bastard!" He ran into the jungle.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

I won! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I won!   I won! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 1:05 pm

Michael woke up. He had just had a very good sleep. Dreams? Not so much...

His throat felt parched so he crawled across the rocks to the river to lean in for a drink.

"I can't stay here." A glance at the tree with Tom's message carved in it and he was off, for real this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I won! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I won!   I won! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I won!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The River/Waterfall-
Jump to: