{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sand and sun hangover.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Sand and sun hangover. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 5:45 pm

Michael moved closer, uncertainly.

William probably wasn't going to want to tell him about whatever was going on now. That was fine with him actually. Maybe he didn't want to know.

"Wililam?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 5:48 pm

"It's not okay to cut your arm, for Christ's sake! You can't chop off body parts like that and hope it solves problems!"
He rocked Tom in his arms, wishing the blood would stop flowing on his hands.

Michael had said his name. He was there. He could help.
"What?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 5:59 pm

Forget the hat. There are more important things at stake.

Michael cleared his throat, "What do you want me to do?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 6:25 pm

It was incredibly hard to say it. "Tom trusts you. You should know what to do."
"What do we have to stop the blood?"
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 6:35 pm

Michael thought about it. He needed his pants and a hat probably wouldn't do much to stop the blood but maybe if he could find where his shirt had gotten off to he could use that. "If I remembered where I put my shirt we could use that."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 6:38 pm

"That's no use. We don't have time to look for it. I...I think Gabe's shirt is still on the beach. Whatever he says, just take it and run. Come back as fast as you can."

The blood was beginning to dry, and it was likely to hurt Tom when he'd take off his hands.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 6:44 pm

Michael resisted the urge to say 'yes boss', and ran to grab the shirt before Gabe could say anything about it. No doubt he'd be a bit upset about the blood, but Michael was sure he would understand since the cloth was going out to a worthy cause.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 10:04 pm

Gabe noticed Micheal running in and out of the forest. And grabbing his shirt.
"Hey, Aussie! That's mine! Don't you dare- WHAT THE HELL DON'T PUT BLOOD ALL OVER IT YOU CRAZY SON OF A BI-" And he came out of the water, ran towards the scene and yelled.
"What the fuck?! Can't you guys go on for one day without drama?!" He couldn't help but yell. It was one of his favorite shirts, after all. And using it on Tom wasn't his idea of a 'good cause'. Not at all.

If the snake on his necklace had been under Gabe's will, it surely would have jumped on one of the three men and bit them to death.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 10:19 pm

William was now holding Tom, the blood-soaked shirt, and Gabe's glare.
"I never liked that shirt, for the record."

At least colors were starting to appear on Tom's cheeks, and William's heartbeat had gone back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 10:39 pm

Gabe's breathing was heavy; and unregular.
"Of course, it would have been too hard for you to have told me about the shirt. Wait, I know. It's always too hard for you to say anything. Goddammit, Will. Look what's going on. No. It's not entirely your fault. I know perfectly well how this might have happened." He eyed Tom with an angry glance.
"I'm not mad at you" he said, a little more calmly. "It just irrates me how much you guys keep making it so hard on yourselves."
He wiped his mouth with his right wrist, and a little blood stained his skin. He had bit himself.

Someone get me back to New-York. New-Jersey has never been so appealing until right now. Give me good food. Parties. City lights and music; and give me my friends.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 10:45 pm

"It's easy to say when you only got yourself to care about."
If William's eyes had been daggers, Gabe would have been stabbed to death.

"You have no idea what it's like, Gabe. No idea. You've never been there because you're too selfish and you have a short attention span with people."

Ironically, Tom moved and William focused his attention on him again. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 10:53 pm

Gabe ignored the fact that William had brought his attention to Tom.
"Yeah?" he started "Well, obviously it's better that way. Because, right now, I don't see me bleedin' the hell out. And just for the record, William. Had you actually opened your pretty little eyes and looked a bit yourself, you'd have noticed some different feelings around you. But I guess your own feelings are the only thing you give a shit about."
His eyes were merciless.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 10:56 pm

William looked at Gabe again, confused. He lowered his voice. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

The bleeding had momentarily stopped.
At least I'm doing something right.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 11:01 pm

"Look" his voice tuned down a bit. "I'm not gonna get into this. It just goes to show how much you know, and how much you think you know."
Gabe let out a sigh mixed with a laugh.
"Take the pain out of love and then love won't exist, eh? Only you could have written that, and actually live it out." He added bitterly.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 11:06 pm

"No wonder your songs sound like one-night stands," he whispered.

"I don't try to over-analyse people. I only know what they want to let show. And right now I know Tom needs me."

Fuck you for having it so easy all the time, Saporta.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 11:12 pm

"Sure. Help him out. I never said you couldn't. Go on now. Don't stop on my account." His face twitched ever-so-slightly. "Woops. I think he's beeding again" he added on a sarcastic tone.
"Feel free to use my shirt" he whispered angrily.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 11:19 pm

"This has nothing to do with you. I don't get why you're so concerned all of a sudden." He frowned. "If it's about the shirt, then I'll buy you a new one once we get out of here."

Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 11:25 pm

"Is that a polite way of telling me to fuck off?" he asked.

But look: I talk to you and you stop taking care of Tom. Typical, dude. You just can't focus on many things at once. That's why we're here. Aside from the other dude being a complete and utter spaz.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 11:30 pm

I've got Tom. I don't need him. I can't need him.

"Maybe it is."

Or maybe I just want to know what's in your head once and for all.

"You're not helping much."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 11:33 pm

"Hey. I supplied the shirt" he said.

Gabe's hair had now completely dried, making it wild and bushy again. He ran his fingers through it.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 11:35 pm

William sighed. "Why can't I ever be mad at you more than five seconds? Wait - don't answer that."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 11:43 pm

Gabe looked at William, the infinitely small tenderness that normally reigned in his eyes restored. He kept looking at William, then at Tom, and shrugged his shoulders. "Hmm?"

His eyes seemed to ask "What next?"
Gabe felt he had to help Tom. He always had sworn to help people in need no matter what, no matter who. But for some reason, unexplainable to him, he couldn't help Tom at that moment. Something glued his hands into his jean pockets and made him continually shrug.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 11:48 pm

William gave the knife to Gabe before Tom could protest. He had been holding it all the time, so tightly that his palm had started bleeding as well; but he couldn't differenciate his blood from his friend's so he didn't notice.

"Do we keep it in case we need it, or should we get rid of it definitely?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 11:52 pm

"In different circumstances, I'd keep it. It could save our lives. But in this case... it has more chances of killing us. So, gone it shall be. Now."
And he threw the knife as hard as he could, over the trees and far into the sea, where it was engulfed by the waves.

"No more playtoys, now" he said "fun time's over."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 11:55 pm

"If anyone had bondage fantasies, you'll need new tricks from now on."
Michael stared at him. He coughed. "Sorry."

"Thanks Gabe."
He takes smart decisions. If we ever need a hierarchy, I hope he's the leader.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sand and sun hangover.
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next