{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fall apart and start again

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Fall apart and start again - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 5:17 pm

Sisky blushed. Princess. "We could make a sandcastle first. It sounds like fun." He turned to face the ocean breeze, closing his eyes with a smile. "It feels like a waste to have all this here and not take advantage of it."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 5:19 pm

William grinned, supressing a chuckle. "No, no...I-I'll wait for you to make the sand castle. I'll...keep and eye on the spot, okay? You two go find wood. We definitely need some."
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 5:27 pm

Laughing at William with a need to slap him inwardly burning inside, he stood up and threw his arms down for Sisky to grab hold of, "Come on, we're getting woo....." He stopped himself, narrowing his eyes down to Bill, not needing to give him more ammunition, "We're getting materials."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 5:32 pm

Sisky let himself be hauled to his feet. "We're getting wood. What's wrong with that?" What's going on? "We should make a bonfire later. It would be warm." He looked down the beach at the water. "I wonder if we could catch crabs." Would they even be edible?
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 5:33 pm

William's grin grew wider. "Yeah, yeah. Sure. Just go now." He giggled, and moved his hands in direction of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 5:37 pm

Butcher pulled him closer toward the trees and looked over the William that got smaller as the moved closer to the trees, glad that they would be given a moment to be alone, for him to be honest, before they had to rejoin the pseudo world of the island.

"Sisky I ..." He stopped, looking down into the smaller boys eyes, holding onto his hands tightly as he focused, "You know I love you, right?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 5:50 pm

"Yeah," Sisky smiled. "I love you too, but you have to let go if we're going to gather anything."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 6:08 pm

Butcher sighed and closed his eyes for a moment, pulling Siska closer to himself. He just wanted to make sure that the boy knew how serious he was, "No. I'm not just .... I do love you. I know that, what William was saying and I know that you want us to go forward with this, this 'us' but I'll just need a bit of time, okay?" He rambled, biting his lip slightly as he gulped down, "I just want you to know that, even if I can't physically show you, I do love you."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 6:11 pm

Sisky snaked his arms around the Butcher's waist and spoke in a softer voice. "It's okay. I love you so I can wait until you're ready. We've got all the time in the world." Eww I sound like I'm in a chick flick now... but I'm serious. I love you, Butcher. "Should we go back so William doesn't get the wrong idea?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 6:13 pm

William traced patterns in the sand, trying to draw a schematized castle. "I'll stay single forever," he whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 6:16 pm

Butcher laughed a little, his chin resting on the top of Sisky's head as he looked over to William playing with the sand. Pressing his lips against the crown he felt slightly sad to watch him so lonely by the water, he'd never been like that back home. "I think our son needs some love." He smirked as he held onto him a little tighter, forgetting all about his excuse for going out there in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 6:24 pm

"I wish we could make Gabe come back to him." Sisky frowned. "I've never seen him that sad before." And I've seen him pretty sad. He started gently tugging the Butcher out from under the trees with himself since it didn't look like they were going to move otherwise and he didn't want to push the other man into an uncomfortable situation.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 6:26 pm

Willim watched the couple come back. "Already? I know for a fact that Sisky isn't that quick...so the problem must be you, Butcher." He laughed. "Kidding."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 6:31 pm

Narrowing his eyes he want to go and smack the seated boy on the back of the head he stopped due to the state they found him in. If he had been in such a state then he was hardly going to be ready for play fighting now, plus he'd get slapped if he messed up the boys hair.

"Well I'm sure I'll get time to work on that." He smirked as he looked back and winked over to Sisky. When we are together, it will be perfect. "So how you coming with that house?" He questioned, crouching down in front of William, feeling oddly like a father to him in that moment.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 6:36 pm

Sisky blushed and sat next to William. "If I had my underwear still I'd say we should swim. We should try to find something to wear later. I'm getting a little nasty."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 6:37 pm

William giggled. "I don't mind, I don't have my underwear either." He winked playfully just to tease Butcher. He shifted in place and pointed the drawing he had made in the sand. "That's supposed to be a castle." He indicated a small stick figure with a triangular dress. "And that's Sisky." He giggled again.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 6:41 pm

Looking carefully at the little drawing, not really paying too much attention to their conversation on how they were both underwear free, he nodded as though everything were in order for a build. "Well lets get started then, I'll make a foundation and you can make my lil' Santi a sand dress."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 6:43 pm

"I miss my hat," Sisky mumbled and lounged on the sand. "Did I hear you say make me a sand dress?" They can do that even without buckets and shovels and stuff.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 6:46 pm

William pinned Sisky down with one hand, and dropped a fistful of sand on his stomach. "Yeah, like that." He dropped more sand and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 6:51 pm

"That isn't much of a dress ... more like a pile." He said with a laugh in his voice as he looked around for something to carry water in to help make the sand more of a building material. This is so not going to work but it will at least make me look like I am doing something other than watching them.'
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 6:54 pm

Sisky closed his eyes and giggled. "It's warm." He opened his eyes again and looked down the beach for anything that washed up. "What's that plastic thingy?" He let his head rest back again and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 6:59 pm

William kept burrying Sisky in the sand, chuckling quietly when he attempted to create fake sand breasts. "I don't know, a part of the plane I suppose. I saw the wreckage and it's not pretty."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 7:02 pm

Lifting his head up at Bill's comment he looked over to the two of them, holding back the laugh at the growing mounds on his chest. "You've been ... you've seen it?" Butcher moved closer and looked down at his friend and lover, "Do you think there is anything we can salvage?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 7:06 pm

"I'm not sure I want to know what you're doing," Sisky kept his eyes firmly closed as he was buried. "So the plane's on the island?" How did I end up in the ocean? Well, it's not like I remember anything.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 7:10 pm

William nodded. "Well...part of the plane is on the beach," he explained. I'd say a quarter of it, maybe a third. No - definitely a quarter. Anyways...it's pretty much destroyed outside, but the inside is mostly broken or burnt. I tried to get a radio but it had melted. Maybe we can get things like pocket knives or combs or razors inside the suitcases. I didn't really check - too many rotting corpses." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fall apart and start again
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next