{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fall apart and start again

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-07-19

Fall apart and start again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 2:08 pm

Butcher sighed as he held Sisky tightly in his arms, feeling such sympathy for the state of his friend just stuck in one of the most heartbreaking situations he could ever think of. He moved Sisky out of his arms and sat beside Bill, one arms carefully wrapped around his shoulder as he held the other out for Sisky to join them.

"Well I'm happy to be your dad Billy." It doesn't matter what has happened, you're still my friend, you'll always be my friend. "Just don't go molesting your mom again, okay?" he added with a sly smirk to the boy next to him.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 2:11 pm

Sisky mumbled incoherently and hid his face against the Butcher's shoulder, blushing a deep red. I can't believe you said that! But I'm glad there's no hard feelings.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 2:25 pm

William grinned, a bit surprised Butcher was so cool about it. "Ew, incest? Who do you take me for?" He giggled. They're adorable. I wish them the best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 2:39 pm

Sisky smled against the Butcher's skin, looking up shyly at William. So everything's cool with us... Good.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 3:19 pm

"So, mom," Willim started, taking advantge of the boy's embarassed look. "Did you and dad...y'know...?" He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 3:23 pm

"Did we...?" Sisky looked confused for a moment then it sank in. He hid his face again. "No..."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 3:26 pm

William blushed slightly, having expected a positive answer. "Oh. Okay." He smiled. "Lack of time alone or what?" He chuckled. "Y'know, I can go for a walk and leave the two of you together for a bit, if you...know what I mean."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 3:29 pm

Sisky's brain gave out completely and he turned to just stare at his friend blankly. Thinking about what he'd want to do to Butcher alone was just too much.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 3:33 pm

William bursted out laughing. "You're priceless, you know that?" He looked at Butcher. "Well, what do you think? Should I leave you guys alone for a bit? As much as I'd like to stay and watch, I bet you'd like some privacy."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 3:40 pm

Butcher quirked an eyebrow at him, thinking for a moment about what might happen if they were left alone long enough to actually get into something more than kissing. Clearing his throat at the mental images that arose he looked back at Bill and smiled softly, "I thought we were sticking together?" Why am I so neverous about being with him, he's my perfect guy, I've not wanted anyone else for so long ... Why can't I just do it?
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 3:43 pm

Sisky tilted his head so he could look into the Butcher's face then shrugged to William and leaned against his boyfriend's shoulder again. I can wait. Being near you is enough for me.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 3:47 pm

William pouted. "Then what dirty stories is Sisky going to tell me, uh?" He laughed. "He's got needs, too." It's kind of sad that I'm the one saying this. "Is this really your final answer?"
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 3:53 pm

"Really." He said with a dead pan look on his face before a smile started to pull at his lips. He moved his arm from Bill's shoulder and instead used it to cuddle around Sisky's waist "Sooo ... changing topic quickly." He almost coughed out, "What family activities should we do?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 3:57 pm

Sisky smiled and snuggled a little closer to Butcher. You're too good to me, William. "We're on a beach. What do people do on beaches?" Sisky asked jokingly. Nothavesexnothavesexnothavesex. It's your fault William...
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 4:01 pm

William chuckled. "Oh, beach and family activities and talk of sex mix well together, I think." He slid a finger under the waistband of each man's pants and brought them closer to eachother. "Hint hint." He smirked. Come on, it's obvious Sisky's desperate for it.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 4:10 pm

Rolling his eyes at the skinny boy who seemed to be obsessed with the matter of their sex life, he pulled away from the grip and wiggled his hips a little, getting himself comfortable. "Can we not just ... hug for now?" He asked with a slight disbelief that William was so insistant. "Anyway, now we're a family, don't you think we need a home?" He questioned, looking down to Sisky with a small kiss placed on his forhead.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 4:13 pm

"Uh um.. yeah, but I can't make something tall enough for William too without help." Sisky looked mildly confused.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 4:16 pm

William sighed loudly. Why do I have to do everything here?! He pushed to two men apart, and climbed in Butcher's lap. He leaned foward so his mouth would be close to the man's ear. "Dude, I know I'm insistant, but Sisky's aching for it. You have no idea how long he's been waiting for this." He moved his head away, frowning.

Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 4:26 pm

Gulping down as he found the slender singer suddenly planted in his lap he bit his lip slightly as he felt his lips so close to his ear. He smiled slightly at Sisky as he heard the words, thinking about all the times he was sure that he and Sisky could have had something but it was broken by someone or worse, one of participants.

He pulled Bill closer and buried his head into his hair, not wanting his little Santi to hear his doubts, "I don't know if I am ready." He whispered with a tender vulnerability in his voice that he didn't often expose.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 4:31 pm

Sisky looked away from the two people he loved most on the island and watched the waves crash on to the shore. He wasn't upset, just slightly concerned. It's okay... I don't mind if William wants to... I mean it's only fair...
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 4:33 pm

William smiled softly. "There's only one way to find out," he said, and gently patted Butcher's back. He backed away and sat next to the two men, giving an apologetic look to Sisky. I tried. "So, what were we saying...?"
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 4:44 pm

Sighing inwardly at how pathetic he felt, he loved the boy beside him yet their newly found son had been able to show him more than he was able to right now. He moved back to hold him tighter, just trying to tell him that he was trying, although he knew that Sisky couldn't understand what the hug meant.

He looked over to William and tried to brighten his moods, "I was talking about a house. Some kind of shelter for us to live in as a family."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 4:49 pm

"And I said you have to help because it's hard for me to make huts for giants," Sisky smiled and looked at them both, still confused about what was going on between them.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 4:51 pm

"Sand castle," William suggested with a faint smile. "For princess Sisky." He took the boy's hand. "A really, really big sand castle."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 5:14 pm

"Wanna get started?" He asked Bill, taking a deep breath before looking at Sisky with a smile, "Maybe we could go and quickly find some wood to help keep it stable, or something?" He smirked. Looking over to William, Butcher sent a small wink to him, knowing that it would make him happy to think that something was being done about their tension.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fall apart and start again
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next