{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fall apart and start again

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Fall apart and start again - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 4:49 pm

Gabe grinned. "Definitely," he said. "As long as he doesn't murder one of us." He slid his hands against William's wrists. "Because I always wanted to try it out in a public restroom. Never managed to sneak a girl in, though. But now: problem solved." He chuckled and gave a small tug.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 6:26 pm

"We'll do every single bathroom stall we see on tour," William sworn, grinning. He caught Gabe's bottom lip between his teeth and dragged the man closer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:35 pm

Gabe licked William's upper lip. "It'll be our own special rally," he said. He held William by the waist close to him and kissed him again, his hands sliding along his sides.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:40 pm

William moaned into the kiss before breaking it. He smiled. "Looks like someone's eager to start," he said with a chuckle. "Since we're outdoors, I think trees count as bathroom stalls."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:45 pm

"We can always say that. And that hole over there is the dump, right?" He pointed a grotesque animal-dug hole in the forest bordering the sand. He slid his hands from William's waist up to his shoulders while rubbing smoothly with his thumbs. "I'm up for it," he whispered as he brought his breath close to William's ear.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:51 pm

William shivered. He gave Gabe a bashful smile. "Same here, same here." He took advantage of the proximity to kiss the man's cheek before lowering his hands to the waistband of his pants, holding on to it with the tip of his fingers between the fabric and Gabe's tanned skin.

Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:57 pm

Bringing his waist closer, Gabe slid his fingers through William's hair. He softly grabbed the back of the younger singer's head and slid his tongue between his lips. His other hand went to the man's back and down the belt of his jeans, against his buttocks; they were tight in the skinny jeans.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:04 pm

William lustfully kissed Gabe back, sometimes moving his head to let out a quiet breathless laugh. He placed a knee between Gabe's legs and rubbed his thigh against the man's crotch.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:11 pm

Gabe brought his whole body closer and let himself down on William's thigh, letting just the right amount of weight. His mouth moved to the singer's neck as he nibbled and licked the delicate skin. His hand kept rubbing in the man's jeans as he moved smoothly.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:16 pm

William gasped at Gabe's touch and grinned instantly. "You look the same when you dance and when you have sex," he informed the man. He closed his eyes and let out a small moan, unzipping Gabe's jeans eagerly.

Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:22 pm

"Really... ?" Gabe whispered as he continued to kiss the nape of William's neck. He slid his hand out of William's jeans and started to unbutton them blindly with both hands.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:26 pm

"Oh yeah," William said, gulping and nodding. He started sliding Gabe's jeans down as much as low he could. "Same faces, same moves. Maybe just even sexier, if that's possible." Never take me out; I'll get a boner on the dancefloor.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:33 pm

Gabe's breath grew unsteady as he unzipped William's pants. "So basically you're saying that when I'm dancing, it's like watching me have sex? That's an interesting perspective." His hands slowly slid down the jeans as backed his face away from William's neck.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:39 pm

William nodded, proud of his comparison. "Dance in front of a mirror and you'll get hard. Seriously." He bucked his hips forward at Gabe's touch.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:46 pm

Gabe giggled. "If you're right, then I'm lucky I've had spotlights in my face each time I've danced on stage. Or I'd be staring at a bunch of aroused teenagers." He pulled William's jeans down to his ankles and lifted himself back up, giving the singer a passionate kiss. "You're the only one who'd get hard by watching me dance," he said in between breaths. His hand reached for William's erection.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:50 pm

William moaned. "Maybe..." He moved his hands up Gabe's back. "Fuck, it drives me crazy when you touch me," he gasped.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:54 pm

Gabe's cheeks burned as he slowly caressed William's cock. "Good. Because I love touching you," he whispered as he brought himself closer. His own erection brushed William's.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:57 pm

William brought his lips to Gabe's neck, moaning as an answer. He kissed the man up to his mouth, sucking on spots of skin.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:03 pm

"I love it when you moan," Gabe said in slurred words. His palm slid against William's erection. He unconsciously moved closer so that both their cocks touched.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:05 pm

William ran his tongue on Gabe's lips. "Oh, make me." He breathed loudly.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:09 pm

"If I may..." Gabe's hand wrapped around William's cock; he started stroking gently. He rubbed his body against William as his other fingers played unconsciously with the singer's brown locks.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:15 pm

"You may, you may," William whispered in a rush, eyes closed. "More," he moaned, lowered a hand to Gabe's cock, and brushing his fingers up and down on it.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:38 pm

"Mmm yeah...," Gabe whispered as he continued stroking. He slid a hand around the younger singer's thigh and lifted it against his waist. He craved more contact. "Sometimes, when you sing, you look like you're moaning," he admitted in a whisper as he rubbed himself more.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:41 pm

"Ever...thought about getting off to my voice?" William asked, breathing louder. "Ever done it?" He moaned, pushing his body against Gabe's.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:46 pm

Gabe moaned slightly. "Maybe I could try right now," he huffed. His fingers slackened around William's length. "Try it," he said in a hoarse voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fall apart and start again
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next