{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fall apart and start again

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Fall apart and start again - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 7:13 pm

"Yeah we can probably find at least one person who tried to bring a lot of that stuff since it was an international flight. Where were we sitting in the plane? I can't remember." Maybe our carry on luggage is still there at least.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 7:17 pm

"Probably the back," William guessed. "The back must have ended up in the sea, because the front part seems to have all its passengers." He made a disgusted face. "I guess they won't mind if we borrow a few of their belongings, right? It's not like they're gonna sue our asses anyway."
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 7:53 pm

"Right I'm sure they'd do the same if..." Sisky realized how morbid what he was saying was. "Uh..."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 7:58 pm

William's eyes widdened. "Oh god, I hope no one sold my properties back home!" He pictured a bunch of girls wearing his skinny jeans. He frowned. "Do you think the others think we're dead?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 8:04 pm

"I bet my parents still have all my stuff. I wonder how Baby and Little Girl are." Sisky sighed. "Someone's probably looking for the plane."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 8:07 pm

"They don't give up after only a week, right? We've been here for what, a week and a half? Two? Three? Fuck, I don't know." William sighed. "I bet we have better chances of getting back home if we're the ones looking for them."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 8:10 pm

"We could set something out on the beach during the day and burn fires every night." Sisky offered. "Somebody's got to see it eventually right?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 8:46 pm

William shrugged. "I really don't know. I mean, we got part of a plane on the shore. Someone should have seen that by now." He bit his lip. "Not to sound pessimistic or anything."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 8:50 pm

"I've got all I need," Sisky said quietly and refused to say anything more on the subject. He relaxed in the warm sand and let his breathing even out.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 8:52 pm

William looked down at his hands and crossed legs. I had all I needed, too. "Gabe could have lied to me until we got back," he said out loud. "At least it would have been less lonely."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 8:55 pm

"He'll come back, Billvy. He has to," Sisky muttered sleepily, already half gone because of the warmth of the sand on top of him.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 8:57 pm

"Yeah," William whispered. "To ask me not to tell anyone about it." He laid down in the sand next to Sisky and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 1:06 am

When William woke, he had just begun to realize he had been falling asleep. "I left Gabe choking on leaves," he mumbled to no one in particular. He stretched his arms. "I need to go. Thanks for letting me stay a while, guys. Good luck with the s..." He looked over at Sisky and realized the man was asleep. "Bye Sisky Biz," he whispered in his ear, smiling. He stood up and tried not to lose his balance, leaving in direction of the forest. I shouldn't sleep under the sun.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 1:08 am

Sisky calmed in his sleep a little at William's words, his skin was turning a little red from the sun and the sand on top of him had mostly fallen off when he moved during his dreams.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 1:19 am

Maybe I could call that chick - watsername - when I come back home. Cheap fucks are probably the best I can hope for. Gabe stared at his feet sinking into the sand as he walked closer and closer to the water. He didn't see the figure from afar growing bigger at each step he took. I never should have led him on. I should apologize. I know I'd be mad. He sighed. He'll find someone better. I'm not gay. Never was- never will be. He thought of Alex and quickened his pace. It hadn't been love; heck, it hadn't even been a crush. He had said so himself: it had been simple infatuation. That's it. He walked on.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 1:21 am

Sisky shuddered awake and looked around in confusion. Alone? Where did William and Butcher wander off to? He stood up and looked around, spotting someone walking closer yet seeming farther away with every step. "Gabe!"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 1:23 am

William thought he saw Gabe. And then he actually saw Gabe, walking towards him, and not seeing him at all. He took a few steps back. "Sisky?" William said instinctively. "I changed my mind; I'm not mentally ready to face him at all."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 1:27 am

Gabe walked several steps before lifting his gaze to look forwards. He was approximately 15 meters away from the men when he saw them. Shit, he thought. Can I still do this? He tried to take another step. I have to apologize. I can't do it. I just can't. He rubbed his scarred arm. I'm the worst prick to walk the face of the Earth, but the least I can do is show that I still care.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 1:30 am

Sisky turned sharply and saw William and Butcher. "There you are." He looked back to Gabe and furrowed his brows in concentration. Sisky Business had a plan. Not a well thought out plan, but a plan.

He linked his arm through William's and dragged the taller man over to the even taller Cobra Starship singer.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 1:33 am

William was dragged by Sisky against his will, yet he didn't try to protest. "Hey," William said, smiling weakly once he found himself right in front of Gabe. He looked everywhere but into the man's eyes. "What's up?" Stupid, stupid question.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 1:37 am

Gabe rubbed the back of his head with a hand. "...I just woke up," he said truthfully. Wow. Do I get extra points for making a fool out of myself? He lifted his gaze slightly enough to see Sisky next to William. He knew Sisky would hate him after William had talked to him, but being confronted by the younger bassist wasn't entirely what he had expected.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 1:42 am

Sisky looked from one man to the other and sighed. "He's sorry." He cleared his throat. "Gabe, William's sorry he wasn't there when you woke up. He probably would have gone back if we didn't find him first. And I assume that you're sorry for what you did, Gabe? Good. William loves you. I'm sure he'll forgive you for being a prick. Unless you're not really sorry. In that case I'm going to sit down and give you a head start." Sisky sat and started counting in his head.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 1:44 am

William stared at Sisky in disbelief. He cleared his throat. "Look, Gabe...I don't want things to get awkward between us - although they clearly are by now - so let's just forget about this. I know you're not...y'know. Yeah." He looked down.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 1:51 am

Gabe had lifted his eyes at Sisky's words. "I...uh." He sighed. "Well, first I'm... sorry. I'm sorry. If there's anything I could do to... help." I'll never be able to help, whatever I do. "If there's anything..." He blushed when he had dared to look into Williams eyes. It had been easier to say last time he had chickened out. He stared at Williams lips and thought that, only hours ago, they were on his... "Yeah," he finally said. "That's it."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 1:54 am

Sisky stood and stared at Gabe for a long moment. "There's nothing to be afraid of," he started wandering aimlessly in circles, slowly moving back towards his Butcher.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fall apart and start again
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next