{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fall apart and start again

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Fall apart and start again - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 3:30 pm

"Should we sneak away or do you think they're going to acknowledge us?" Sisky mumbled to the Butcher.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 3:33 pm

Putting his hands on the younger boys hips he placed his lips against his neck and watched the two taller boys in the distance, "I don't know, I would mind slinking away with you." He smirked with a small kiss against Sisky's skin.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 3:40 pm

Gabe looked at William with innocent eyes and remained silent, simply nodding his head vigorously. He kept his arms tightly wrapped around the younger man, as if he didn't want to let go. "I'm sorry," he repeated. "I don't think you knew this side of me." I'm an ass for making you discover it this way, but I guess in the end it's better you found out. He laughed. "Sometimes I wonder if we're supposed to be together. It's like someone up there doesn't want us to."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 3:50 pm

"Aren't you ever tired of always doing what you're supposed to do? Whoever is up there can go fuck themselves," William replied, grinning. "Besides, if we weren't supposed to be together, it's a bit inconvenient to drop us on the same island - don't you think?" We survived a plane crash and fell in love. What were the odds?
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 3:53 pm

Sisky gasped and tried to keep his voice under control. "We should do it then. We could run off into the trees and start that shelter." You being so sexy makes it hard for me to wait, you know?
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 4:24 pm

"Sounds like a good idea to me." He added as he slid his arms back out and held onto Sisky's arm, looking up to the other two men, "We can find them later, its okay." He reassured the boy before he was able to air any problems with leaving his best friend.

Hitching the smaller boy up he carried him over his shoulder and slightly slapped his lovers arse as he started to look for somewhere for them to rest together. I hope Frank and Mikey found their way somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 4:37 pm

Sisky bit his lip and rubbed the Butcher's back as he dangled over the other man's shoulders. He watched his two reunited friends grow smaller and smaller. "I love you, Butcher."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 11:24 pm

"Maybe said person - or thing - didn't think everyone'd fall for someone else." He eyed Sisky and the Butcher leaving and giggled. "Seems like we were in their way," he said with a small laugh. "But I don't mind being alone with you again. And I'm saying right here." He gave a smile to William.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 11:31 pm

"Finally, Sisky will get what he wants! About time," William commented, giggling. He leaned forward and kissed Gabe's cheek. "I'm glad I finally got what I wanted, too. I'm happy with you."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 11:34 pm

"Really?" Gabe asked as he playfully brought a finger to Williams lips. He giggled as his other hand slipped itself along the younger mans back. He thought of Sisky and the Butcher. I'm glad they're together. They're the cutest couple out here.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 11:37 pm

William licked Gabe's finger and grinned. "Yeah, really." He held him closer to his chest. "Are you happy like that, with me?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 11:42 pm

Gabe nodded as he giggled. "Yes, I am. I just can't believe it's happening. I guess I'm still not used to the whole 'dating William Beckett' concept." He remembered when they had worked on 'Bring It' together - how different it had been - and sighed happily. He wasn't used to it, but he was far from disliking it. He brought a hand at the back of Williams neck and played with the brown strands of hair.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 11:54 pm

William snickered. "Dude, I'm dating Gabe Saporta. That deserves an award or something." Whoever said love ruined friendships was clearly mistaken. "And I'm still not used to the whole 'being madly in love' concept, to be honest. But this...this is kind of nice." He smiled sweetly, tilting his head to feel Gabe's fingers on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 12:03 am

"Yeah, it is," Gabe answered, tracing Williams skin to where his hair started. "You talk of me like I'm some kind of stud," he said with a laugh. "Stop kidding yourself, and just admit you like 'em cheap."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 12:07 am

William smiled shyly. "Y'know, I always thought you were attractive. I might have had a tiny crush on you back when we first started hanging out." He blushed.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 12:15 am

His cheeks flushed a tone of red. He remembered how everyone had been staring, not at him, but at William during the premiere of the Snakes On a Plane video. He even remembered Travis' comment about it. "And the worst part is, he probably doesn't notice half of the stares." "Really?" he asked timidly.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 12:19 am

William nodded, blushing even more. "Dude, don't make me say it again. Really." He bit his lip nervously. "I don't know, you always had that kind of rockstar charisma...and you're definitely good-looking. Nice body and nice moves."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 12:26 am

"You're definitely the looks in this couple," he said as he winked. "You're the one with the hot rockstar body." He stuck his forehead to the other mans and smiled as his dark eyes looked into the eyes only an inch apart from his. "But hey, if I'm the one who gets to see it naked, then I'm not complaining."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 7:32 pm

William snickered at Gabe's bluntness. "Wow, looks like someone's confident with their sexuality now," he joked. "I'm lucky I fell for the only guy who likes long-haired skinny boys. Otherwise I'd be damned."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:29 pm

"What, does that mean I'm last resort? Thanks, now I feel plenty confident." And he poked Williams nose playfully while sticking out his tongue.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:43 pm

William giggled. "You should be. I don't date just anyone." He thought about it for a moment. "Actually, I don't really date. Unlike you, Casanova, I only had three previous relationships, and one was back in high school. All of that while you were busy conquering the world."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:51 pm

Gabe giggled. His dark hair rustled along Williams momentarily in the ocean breeze that tickled their skin. "Sheesh. What have you heard?" He took a strand of Williams hair out of the younger mans face.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:59 pm

William eyed Gabe's fingers as they moved his hair and smiled. "Well, I've heard you've been quite the ladies' man, actually. Still are, I suppose. You've got a nice reputation following you, and probably a cult of women mourning your absence at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:05 pm

Gabe shrugged with a delicate smile. "Half of them probably don't remember me," he said. "It's not like most of them were sober. And those who weren't beat it pretty quickly." He laughed at a particularely funny memory. "Ah, still. Cobra fans are the best," he said with a content sigh.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:09 pm

William's eyes widened. "Cobra fans? Gabe! You abused fans!" He frowned. "Think about all the underage girls who might have a little Gabe to take care of now!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall apart and start again   Fall apart and start again - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fall apart and start again
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next