{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2007-06-25

I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 4:53 pm

Tom pushed him away with some difficulty, but, try as he might, he couldn't get the older man off his hips.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forevernever.net
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 4:57 pm

Michael took that as invitation to pin Tom to the ground so he couldn't move at all. "Everyone's got problems. I don't think Gabe or William could be a better father to Marlee than you are. You can't control everything."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 4:59 pm

Tom snarled at him, still unsure of what to say. He struggled weakly, not entirely sure that he wanted to get away from Michael. Not that he could. The Australian's upper body strength far surpassed his own.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:02 pm

"Why do you want to leave me?" Michael lowered his face so the tip of his nose was milimeters from Tom's.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:03 pm

"You can quit the nice guy act." Tom replied calmly, doing his best to focus on Michael's face. "Like you care."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:07 pm

Michael's eyes darkened a little and he promptly got off of Tom. "What do you want from me? Love isn't enough?"
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:08 pm

"Give it a rest!" Tom hugged his knees. "You don't "love" me. No one does."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:13 pm

Michael shot forward and slapped Tom. "Get over yourself," he started breathing shakily and clenched his fists as tightly as possible to try to hide their shakiness.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:15 pm

Tom hissed in pain as Michael's hand connected with the bruise he'd already received from the German Tom. He knew one thing - Michael hit even harder than the teenager. He placed his hand over his stinging cheek, staring at the floor next to his feet. He didn't dare look up at Michael.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:18 pm

Michael pushed Tom back over and resumed his position pinning him to the ground, "Say something," he ordered in an emotionless voice.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:19 pm

"I need to change." Tom replied, his voice just as emotionless as the other's.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:21 pm

"Will you let me help you?" Michael stared into Tom's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:22 pm

Tom opened his mouth to reply in the negative, but something in Michael's eyes changed his mind. He nodded shyly, cheeks burning lightly.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:24 pm

"Good," Michael leaned down to press his lips against Tom's.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:24 pm

Tom snaked his arm around Michael's waist briefly, before pushing him off. It wasn't as hard as it had been before.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:26 pm

Michael sat looking down at Tom for a moment before glancing in Marlee's direction. He'll do what he wants to. I can't make him say.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:27 pm

Tom rummaged through his suitcase. "Do you want something?" He asked, looking up after he'd pulled a t-shirt and jeans out.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:28 pm

"I'm fi-" Michael realized he was soaking wet. "Yes please."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:29 pm

Tom chuckled quietly, rummaging through again. "I'm not promising the shirt will fit." He warned his lover. "You're a bit more toned than I am."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:31 pm

"I'm sure it will be fine," Michael took off his own shirt and rang it out a little, looking up for a branch to hang it from to dry.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:32 pm

Tom threw fresh clothes at Michael. "No peeking." He ordered Marlee, turning the baby to face the rock.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:35 pm

"Thanks," Michael flashed a smile in Tom's drection before removing his pants and wringing them out as well. He reached out and grabbed the dry clothes to put on.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:36 pm

Tom casually stripped off, wringing out his soaking trousers and boxers. "William ruined my top." He remembered, throwing his clothes onto a tree.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:39 pm

Michael quickly leaned over to place a kiss on Tom's bare lower back before putting on the shirt that was thrown at him.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:40 pm

Tom shivered at the touch before slipping on a pair of black boxers. He rubbed his face, fingers brushing against what was turning itself into a beard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?   I died in your arms, why won't you set me free? - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I died in your arms, why won't you set me free?
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The River/Waterfall-
Jump to: