{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Here comes the rain again

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Here comes the rain again - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 8:48 pm

Promise me you're not saying this just to ease the tension. I can't take more lies, Will.
Gabe looked down at Pete and Micheal. Fuck it. And he extended an arm, placing his hand on William's cheek. He let it fall down to his shoulder and rubbed it slowly to warm William up. "Just stop crying, now. Please." And he took a deep breath, making it look like a very hard thing to do. "No more tears, okay?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 8:55 pm

"Okay," William said, but couldn't repress a last sob. He had missed Gabe's warmth, his touch, his proximity. "You believe me, right?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 9:02 pm

"I..." he started. I need you to prove yourself this time, William. He breathed.

"...should I?" he asked with a hint of vulnerability in his voice.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 9:06 pm

"Yes!" William nearly shouted. He wasn't allowed to feel the slightest hint of indignation; Gabe had every right not to trust him. "I'd do anything, really, anything to prove it."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 9:17 pm

Gabe stood there. There.
But why did he still feel uneasy? He looked at Micheal. He looked at Pete. Pete. Pete. He felt himself burn up again. His wrists flung his hands upwards, fists tightly clenched. Don't think about it. Don't think about it... "Promise me you'll never, ever, get close to him again" he blurted out while looking at Pete, before putting both hands to his mouth.
"I swear I'll go mad if you do..." he added in between his fingers. And anyone else, for that matter.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 9:23 pm

"I...I promise, Gabe." William wasn't hesiant - he was frightened. Every time Gabe had hit Pete, it had been as if each blow was directed at him. He hadn't known the man could be so violent.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 9:35 pm

Gabe looked at William, not knowing what to do or say. He looked at his blood-stained shoes. He then traced a finger along his bottom lip to feel coagulated blood clumped against his flesh. I hope you're being truthful. Because I can't afford acting the way I did again. Only you make me do things like this, William. He gasped as his lip slit itself under the pressure of his finger. His finger was soon dripping of crimson. "Dammit..." he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 9:45 pm

Despite not being in a position to ask things from Gabe, William frowned. "Don't beat up people again. I don't want to see you get in fights." He looked at Pete, disdain in his eyes. "Although he deserved it. He was the one who tried to have his way with Sisky at the party," he explained, hoping Gabe knew what he was talking about. "He put something in his drink and hoped to get laid. He was running because I was about to beat him up myself."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 9:55 pm

Gabe looked back at Pete. God, I hate the prick...
He supressed another grunt and looked back at William. "I vagely recall hearing that story" he said. He had heard about it, and he now knew exactly what had happened. "You sure you would have been able to handle him?" he asked playfully, bringing out a smile, blood still dripping from his lip. He then mentally kicked himself. Gabe, you fucking idiot. "Ha, I didn't mean that, sorry" he added, wiping his lip with the back of his hand the best he could. Will everything be this akward forever?
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 10:05 pm

William gave him a weak smile. "It's alright." I should be used to Pete hurting me by now. He used his own fingers to wipe blood off Gabe's chin. "All that blood scares the shit out of me."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 10:18 pm

Gabe gave a slight grin. "I haven't got a profound adoration for it neither" he said with a small laugh. He appreciated every milimeter of William's fingers against his chin. He hated what Pete and Sisky had done with William; but he remembered that he had felt this kind of feeling long before neither of them had even begun touching William. And he felt a bit more at ease in all his discomfort.
Gabe saw his blood on the younger man's fingers. He grabbed William's hand a perked it off his chin. "Then don't put your fingers in it" he said with a coy laugh.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 10:26 pm

William shrugged with a smile. "It looks less evil on my fingers than it does on your face." He's laughing. He still likes me. Gabe was the only thing on his mind, despite the peculiar situation - three men with blood on their hands and one clueless Australian watching.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 10:35 pm

"You afraid I'll bite you?" he answered while repeatingly wiping his chin with the back of his wrist. The wind blew continuously now, making everything from Gabe's hair to the leaves in the trees shift sideways. Gabe's lip and chin dried up, leaving a dark-red stain on his skin. As he wiped his hand on his jeans, Gabe wondered. How would things have been if he'd gone further with William in the forest? He shook his head very slightly. He'd rather not think about endless possibilites.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 10:46 pm

"Maybe," he replied, soon recalling a certain music video with a certain bassist he now loathed. He cleared his throat. "What are you thinking about?"
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 10:57 pm

"I...uh" he started. "Nothing. Just hoping nothing else bad happens." Great line, Saporta. Fucking brilliant. He looked tentatively at William.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:02 pm

William took Gabe's hand, only to let it go immediately. Fuck, that's right, he said I had to wait. If I try to get close to him again too quickly, he'll doubt my word. "Nothing bad's going to happen." He knew Gabe was lying, but he didn't want to push it further if the man didn't want to answer.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:15 pm

Gabe's insides heated up when he felt William's hand in his. He felt everything settle back in place when he let go. What am I supposed to do now? This is hard. Harder than it should be.
"Will" he started "I'm... I think I'll go for a walk. D'you mind? Just to get some fresh water. For Pete." Before something in my mind explodes.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:20 pm

Michael looked between the two of them, unable to think of anything to say. He quietly moved to check Pete's bleeding.

Sisky? What? You did that, Pete?
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:21 pm

((Gabe is now at work getting some water. Proceed. (: ))
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:25 pm

Nice move, William. Holding his hand when you're obviously disgusting to him. Good one. He watched Gabe walk away and sighed. It wasn't going to be easy.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:34 pm

Michael stared at the leaves on the trees, wondering if he could possibly use them as bandages. "Sooo let me get this straight. Pete tried to rape Sisky at a party, and you found that out by having sex with him? And you had sex with Sisky not too long ago, but the Butcher is back and with Sisky? Tom is wandering around somewhere, and Gabe is in love with you?"

Something didn't add up somewhere. "If Gabe was so mad at you don't you think the Butcher's mad at Sisky? Are you sure they're together? If Sisky just came out to you..." It hurt his head.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:41 pm

"Well, most of that is correct - but why would Sisky tell Butcher? I didn't run to Gabe screaming 'guess who I fucked today!', honestly." He scratched his head. But he does have a point. "I'm not sure the two are dating, but I'm just assuming, since they like eachother. Nothing can really get in their way, right?"
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:59 pm

Pete moaned again. He leaned over to vomit once more, before he started to lose his breath. Something was seriously wrong here. His breathing was becoming unsteady and everytime he inhaled, he felt a sharp pain in his chest. His breathing became hoarse, and his eyes widened in fear.

Someone! Please help me!
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 12:02 am

Michael stared at Pete helplessly. "I don't know what to do. I wasn't really paying attention to those health shows Sisky was watching." I'm going to fail you too Pete. I should have stayed wandering out there in the jungle.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 12:18 am

William lifted a hand to his mouth in shock. He recognized the way Pete breathed - or more, couldn't breathe. "It's the lungs!" Fuck! if the broken rib perforated a lung, then there's nothing we can do! He took the man's face between his hands. "Look at me, Pete. Try to breathe slowly. Tell me exactly where it hurts." Peter fucking Wentz, I won't let you die in my arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here comes the rain again
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The Jungle-
Jump to: