{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Here comes the rain again

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Here comes the rain again - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:07 pm

Michael sighed and knelt to help William do whatever they could for Pete. He wasn't really sure he wanted to know what happened or even where Tom and Sisky really were for all he knew he was helping out a homicidal maniac.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:12 pm

"I don't know what to do," William whined, rubbing his cheeks. He tried to remember where Pete was injured. "Gabe kicked him, there." He placed his hand over Pete's stomach. "Something's broken, I don't know how to help..." He hiccupped between sobs. "His mouth, maybe his jaw..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:18 pm

Michael watched carefully, rubbing his head to clear it of pain because if anything he needed to think logically now. "If he has broken ribs there's nothing we can do except let him rest and heal." He thanked god for Sisky's strange television show choices. "If he's got a broken jaw we can't do anything either; he'd need surgery. Hopefully it's just a cut and swelling."

He noticed William still sobbing hysterically and reached out to hug him. "Calm down."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:22 pm

William held on to Michael, unable to stop crying. "I c-can't, I'm losing everyone," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:25 pm

Michael couldn't be mad at William when he sounded so sincere, "You have to. You'll just get yourself sick."

He had his back to Gabe so he didn't notice how shocked and angry the other man looked.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:33 pm

William avoided looking at Gabe. At best, he was exasperated. He didn't dare to imagine the worst.

"Sick," William repeated with a faint smile. This whole situation is sick. Michael still doesn't know I'm in love with Gabe. "You don't understand. I let Tom leave..."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:37 pm

Michael squeezed William a little more tightly than he'd intended.

He's all alone.

"I'm sorry. What's happened?" He felt he had a right to know at least part of what William had been up to.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:43 pm

"I betrayed him, I hid things from him..." He cried loudly. "I'm sorry! I knew I shouldn't have, I'm sorry, I-I... He should have been with you, I shouldn't have deceived him the way I did..."

William knew he wasn't supposed to say it in front of Gabe, but he couldn't deny how much he had loved Tom - and still did.

Last edited by on Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:46 pm

Michael stared at William helplessly. All that had happened while he was sleeping? "You were hiding something?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:51 pm

William broke free from Michael's embrace. "I loved someone else, too. I did all that time. And then I cheated on him, and again and...and..." He hid his face in his hands. "I'm horrible." Each time Gabe hit Pete, he wanted to hit me.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:53 pm

Michael really didn't know what to say. He didn't really know who he was talking about when he said, "If he loves you he won't let you go."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:58 pm

Somehow William hoped Gabe had heard. Purposedly ignoring the man, he asked, "What if he doesn't love me anymore?" He wiped his cheeks with the back of his hand, inadvertently staining them with blood.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:03 pm

The blood on William's face reminded him of something Tom had done, so he reached out to wipe it away as a reflex. "Then you wait." Michael had been waiting for someone for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:09 pm

William let out a small laugh. "He knows waiting is not my thing." Please Gabe, please forgive me. I don't want to have anyone else. I'd do anything for you. I just wish I could go back and undo everything, but I can't. My word isn't worth anything but I promise it won't ever happen again. "What am I supposed to wait for, Michael?"
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:12 pm

Michael tapped his fingers against his chin, "The right moment to make it up to him I guess."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:15 pm

William nodded, although he wasn't sure there was anything he could to to gain back Gabe's trust. "Okay." He turned to look at Gabe, expecting a hint on what he needed to do.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:31 pm

[hmm guess we'd need Gabe at this point.]
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:38 pm

[who told me not to write 198373572 posts while he's at work, yes.]
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 6:52 pm

[hahaha]

Michael turned to see what William was looking at and stared at Gabe as well.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 8:00 pm

Gabe looked down at the two men looking up at him. I don't know what to to do anymore, William. He rubbed his right eye. You know I can't bare to watch you this way. No matter what you do. I feel like you can do what you want; that you know how to render me powerless. Gabe's blood started circulating in his face again as his cheeks flushed to red.
"I... I can only believe you if you prove it to me, William" he simply said. "I fucking hate everything around me right now. And if you really love me as much as you say you do, then you'll be willing to wait." He swallowed. He had never had to speak something so hard to say. "Wait 'til I'm ready to open up to you again."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 8:08 pm

William nodded solemnly, both relieved and ashamed. "I'll wait." Waiting was scary because he didn't want to see Gabe slip away from him, but he knew it was the only way. He wanted to rush in his arms, to kiss him, to apologize again and again...but he simply sat there, eyes red and bloodshot, wondering why he had acted like such an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 8:14 pm

Gabe looked down at the ground. Tell me I'll be able to trust you, William.
He couldn't utter the words. Instead, a faint "I..." passed his lips. Tell me, one day, I'll be able to understand why you act the way you do. He shivered. The wind had risen yet again; turning the now-dry blood on his foot a darker shade, it also made Gabe's skin cover itself with goosebumps. But Gabe knew it wasn't solely the wind's fault.

Last edited by on Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 8:25 pm

William considered he had paid enough in guilt and regret, but the way Gabe avoided looking directly at him was the worst of tortures. What am I supposed to do? Stay away from him - and everyone - until he wants me again? Act like nothing ever happened between us? He sneezed; it was cold, and he had no one to get close to.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 8:34 pm

Gabe lifted his eyes to look at the younger man. He had to say it. Say it. "If..." he started. Say it, goddammit. "...if you'd rather anybody else to keep you warm" and everything it includes "this is your last chance to say so." His eyes looked around, and went back to William's. He shivered again.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 8:37 pm

William blinked to let tears fall off his eyelashes. "I only want you, Gabe." He rubbed his forearms. Even if Tom came back, I'd still choose you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here comes the rain again
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The Jungle-
Jump to: