{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Here comes the rain again

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Here comes the rain again - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 12:10 am

Sometimes, disfunctionality is what makes people run.
Gabe nodded and grinned slightly. "You make that sound so business-like" he said. "C'mon, let's join the guys back, I don't want anymore rumors than what has already been spread." And he turned back and stepped aside, letting William lead the way back to the clearing.
Prove me what you mean, William. And he followed the younger man towards the group.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 12:16 am

Pete sighed as best he could. "Well, I'm here if you want to talk about it with someone later. Is there anything I can do to help you as of right now?" Pete asked with a straight face, hoping that he could help Sisky in some way.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 12:31 am

Sisky could see Pete was sincere so he moved a little closer and whispered because he could hear William and Gabe returning.

"You know how William and I..." he blushed and continued. "Well the Butcher came back and he loves me and I love him. But I'm not good enough. Butcher would have wanted to be my first time. He can't trust me. And I understand, so I ran away. He deserves better. That's bad enough but I fucked up William's life too. You saw him with Gabe. It's all my fault."

I don't know why Im telling you all this when I'm afraid of you, but I can't be bothering William anymore.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 12:38 am

Pete nodded as Sisky spoke. Looking back up into the worried man's eyes, Pete whispered back,"So you haven't told Butcher yet?". He really did want to help this time. He was sorry for that night at the party. He wanted to make it up to Sisky.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 12:40 am

"I told him about William but not anything else. Not about you," Sisky thought that was what Pete was getting at. "I didn't know it was you then anyways."
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:49 am

"I-I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about the William thing," Pete stuttered. "What was his reaction?" Pete was beginning to worry. What if Butcher eventually found out about that night at the party though? What would happen then?
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 10:07 am

"He was disappointed. He looked so sad," Sisky thought a moment. "He was quiet too."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 10:13 am

The only difference between love and business is the number of cocks you have to suck to get what you want.

William looked at the two men - Michael being a tad too 'absent' to be noticeable - talking. He had assumed Sisky and Pete wouldn't get along too well anymore, but aside from one's terrorized look and the other's depressed tone, it seemed alright. Despite we he could clearly see, William still wanted to keep an eye on Pete, just in case. I can't be too careful with him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 10:22 am

Michael leaned back against a tree. He was seriously dozing off now. There was no use in his pretending to be fully awake anymore.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 10:27 am

The sound of Michael's shuffling to get into a more comfortable position for sleep scared Sisky into scooting away from Pete again. Once he realized it was only the Australian moving, he decided moving back wasn't worth the trouble.

"Too bad we don't have anything to write on his face with," He grinned slightly. "Except for blood but that would be gross."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 12:08 pm

"Sorry I left," William said, looking suspiciously at Pete. He sat next to Sisky. "Everything okay?" I need to think about something else. Being obsessed with Gabe is not good for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 3:24 pm

"As okay as it can be," Sisky smiled at William. "You're allowed to leave if you want. We're all grownups here."

Nothing's happened to me. I guess I'm safe. The thought wasn't exactly reassuring because for some reason he wanted to tack a 'for now' at the end.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 3:45 pm

William was a bit taken aback by Sisky's answer. I feel like an overprotective mother. I took take some distance. "Uh, okay. Yeah." He looked up at the cloudless sky. "I'll sleep on the beach tonight." By myself. He almost asked if someone wanted to join him, but refrained. Without looking at Gabe, he added, "Don't worry guys, I won't let anyone come near me." He cracked his knuckles and left the clearing to disappear in the jungle. Jeannied barked but stayed with the boys.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 3:54 pm

Sisky started panicking on the inside. "Bye Bill," he called after his friend even though he wanted to get up and follow him.

Now I'm alone with them. You better wake up if I need you, Michael.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 8:36 pm

Gabe had watched William walk away. Maybe, indeed, a little time on each other's side would do some good. To both of us. And he heaved himself on a rock, unsure what to do next.
He refused to admit he felt like following William. I guess I should try to familiarize myself with the others. We're stranded on an island, after all. You never know when you might need help. He looked up. He saw Sisky and Pete, too close for comfort. He saw Micheal, practically snoring on a tree. How the hell am I supposed to do anything? He had no particular envy to disturb the two men that William had cheated on him with; and he felt he couldn't wake Micheal up.
So he sat there, looking around and feeling yet again strained.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 8:42 pm

Sisky looked back at Gabe, a little confused that the older man wasn't following William. He didn't know who he was more afraid of at the moment so he didn't know where to move.

"Um... Gabe?" Oh fuck now I don't know what to say. He probably hates me.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Gabe snapped out of his daze fairly quickly. He hadn't expected Sisky to talk to him, yet it was no surprise to him that he did.
"...yeah?" he answered, unsure. This guy fucked around with William, he mentally reminded himself.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 8:58 pm

"Uhh..." Sisky stared at Gabe, face turning red. "I'm sorry. I know that's not enough but don't blame William. It was my fault. I shouldn't have let him smoke the pot we found in the first place. He's got bad lungs you know? He coughed up blood, and I couldn't do anything to help. I should have just told him what he wanted to know without him seducing me, but... He said your name. And when he fell asleep he dreamed about you."

Sisky clamped a hand over his mouth to prevent himself from babbling any further. Please don't kill me.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 9:06 pm

Gabe's eyes twitched a little. What was he saying?
"You guys smoked pot?" he asked. Where the hell did you get your hands on that? It was confusing to the utmost. "And what do you mean, he dreamed about me? How would you know what he dreams about?" Gabe had never seen Sisky in a bad eye. To be quite honest, he had been more startled than angry at the news of his doings. He had never thought Sisky was the kind of guy to do stuff like that; but now, he found Sisky quite pretentious. And he definitely did not want him venting about his time with William. "Look" he started "I don't wanna know what you guys did, okay? I think you can spare me the details."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 9:11 pm

"He talked in his sleep," Sisky said pitifully. That's probably not helping. "I'm sorry. I'll shut up. I didn't mean to make you mad."

Great... I probably made him hate me more.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 9:21 pm

Don't make the mistake of thinking it's what you said that made me angry. It'd be more what you did, Sisky.
Gabe looked at Sisky's expression. He felt a twinge. His feelings were intermingled with anger and pity. He didn't understand what had happened exactly between William and him. He slept with William. No matter the face he gives me, it won't change what he did. But what's this talk about William dreaming?
"It's okay" he said. "I just don't feel the need to having it rubbed in my face again." At that, he gave Pete a look of deepest loathing.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 9:30 pm

"I didn't mean to rub it in your face," Sisky practically whined, finally just deciding to hide his own face before he could make it any worse. You don't know how much I wish it hadn't happened. I still don't know what William meant by it.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 9:34 pm

"Aww, c'mon. Don't get all emotional" he said, getting up to Sisky and laying a hand on his shoulder. "If you're afraid I'll go after you, then don't be. I've had my share of hitting for a long while." And you're supposed to be the nicer one.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 9:36 pm

"You have the right to. I wouldn't struggle," Sisky looked up at Gabe and smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 9:46 pm

"You'd let yourself get the crap beaten out of? You must think I'm a very violent guy, then" he said. The thought was sickingly funny.
He smiled in a defeated way.
"After what I did earlier, you must think I'm some kind of distrubed psycho." And I wouldn't blame you. As much as he deserved it, I'd never hit someone that way again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here comes the rain again
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The Jungle-
Jump to: