{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Here comes the rain again

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Here comes the rain again - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 7:31 pm

Michael held onto Pete firmly but gently. "I don't think you're going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 8:12 pm

Pete glared up at Michael. "And just why not?" Pete was slightly irritated when he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 8:13 pm

"Can you walk by yourself?" Michael had a feeling Pete would fall as soon as he let go.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 8:20 pm

Pete frowned. "I don't think so. I was kinda hoping that maybe you'd come with me." Pete looked up at Michael, biting his lip and hoping that maybe the Aussie would comply.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 8:59 pm

"I don't think we have a choice," Michael wondered if he would have to carry Pete.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:59 pm

"I hate to admit this, but I don't think I can walk at all. Do you.... Do you think you could maybe carry me?" Pete mentally kicked himself for asking, especially after what he had just been through, but he seriously doubted that walking, even with support, would be possible.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:18 am

Michael studied Pete for a few moments to determine whether or not he could carry him and decided he could. He lifted Pete with a little grunt.

"That way, right?" He hoped it was that way. He'd always been a little directionally challenged.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 1:17 pm

((We're on the other thread now as I have carried you away Emily.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the rain again   Here comes the rain again - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here comes the rain again
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The Jungle-
Jump to: