{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Come With Me If You Want To Live

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Come With Me If You Want To Live Empty
PostSubject: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 10:19 pm

Sisky stumbled on a little clearing a lot faster than he thought he would. The beach ended up being a lot smaller than he thought. The trunk must have been pretty empty since it was so easy to pull. That disappointed him a little but the lightness must have been the only thing that saved his life.

"I'm beat," Sisky flopped down on his special prize. He had only been on the island for a short time but he already looked like he was going insane from the lack of human contact. He had his boxers fashioned into a hat on his head, and he was covered in wet sand from the neck down.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 10:33 pm

Sisky took in a deep breath and stood back up. "Always keep moving!" He smiled brightly and walked over to the edge of his little clearing to gather branches and vines to fashion into a shelter, just like he saw on TV.

"It would probably help if I wasn't so skinny," He frowned and looked at his arm. "I should have worked out more..."

Sisky shrugged and went back to work, singing as loudly and off-key as possible to amuse himself, scare animals away, and alert anyone in the area to his presence.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 10:49 pm

"No wonder nobody ever gives me a microphone," Sisky winced at the sound of his own voice and finished his shelter before crawling inside.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 11:02 pm

"It's so hot I don't think I need to build a fire." Sisky curled up on the ground in his little cross between a hut and a tent. "Why am I talking to myself?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 11:10 pm

"WHAT A FUCKING ASSHOLE!" William shouted. Jeannie hadn't followed him - it was better that way, otherwise he would have kicked the poor thing.

He stopped in his tracks when he saw a hut, literally in the middle of nowhere. "That's it, I've gone mad."
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 11:13 pm

Sisky had been falling asleep but he stirred and crawled out of his little makeshift home when he heard a voice.

"William? Is that really you?" he peered over the trunk he had placed in front of his hut just in case he was hallucinating and it was someone else, someone potentially dangerous.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 11:18 pm

"...Sisky?"

He jumped on the man - and inevitably the trunk -half destroying his shelter in the process. "SiskySiskySiskyohmygodI'msoglad." Finally someone sane I'm not hitting on. "You're a blessing, Sisky. And - look at you! You're alive!" He laughed, and almost imediately broke down in tears. He hugged the man again. "I'm happy to see you."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 11:20 pm

Sisky clung to William as happily had he had clung to the trunk that saved his life. "It is you!"

He adjusted the boxers on his head and sat back to take a look at his friend. "You made it! But hey you sounded upset. Something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 11:26 pm

"That...would be realy long to explain. In short, I've just blown my chances of being with someone I love in order to be with a psycho killer I love as well." He pondered for a second. "Said like that, it sounds like I've made a huge mistake." The biggest since kicking out Tom.

"I've been here for a day or two. I'm with Tom and Michael and Gabe. And a dog. When did you get here?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 11:29 pm

"Psycho killer? A dog?" Sisky scratched his head. He had tried to follow what William was saying but found he couldn't. It was probably one of those things he would have had to be there to understand.

"I woke up on this trunk," Sisky thumped it. "and paddled in today. Who knows how long I was just floating around out there."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 11:34 pm

"I can't believe you made it. I mean, it's not like I doubted you could survive on an island and all but...yeah, okay, I kinda did. But you've got a shelter! That's impressing. We didn't even manage to eat proper food so far." But we nearly killed eachother a couple of times.

"Wherever you learned to do all of this, did they teach how to get out of an island?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 11:38 pm

"You doubted Sisky Business?" Sisky smiled. He honestly doubted he would have been able to do all this if he hadn't become addicted with the Discovery Channel.

"No, he didn't" Adam looked sad at the mention of not being able to find a way out. "At the end of the episodes the host always just found civilization to take him home."

He fixed this shelter a bit before crawling back inside. "Welcome to my humble abode, William. I think there's room for you too but we might have to snuggle a little."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 11:44 pm

He grinned. "I don't mind." It's what I've been doing since I got here.

He crawled in as well. Sisky was right - it lacked room, probably due to his height. He lowered his head, forced to look down since his neck was positioned at an odd angle. "It's nice. Kinda small though."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 11:47 pm

"Hey," Sisky put on a mock serious face. "Don't make fun of the little guy now. Not everybody can be like you."

Now I don't have to talk to myself anymore.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 11:54 pm

"Thank god everybody isn't like me." He sighed, and smiled. Clueless little boy.

You're so damn lucky to have arrived only today. You skipped all the bad parts.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 11:59 pm

Sisky gave William an odd look but decided not to ask because it was probably another you-had-to-have-been-there kind of thing.

"Are you hungry?" Sisky held up a green plant. "This is edible." He tore off a leaf and put it into his mouth for emphasis. "Not the tastiest, but edible."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:03 am

"YES!" He quickly snatched it from Sisky's hands. "I'm so hungry I could eat anything." Even a roasted Jeannie.

He munched on the leaf. "That's amazingly...tasteless. But it's food! I love it. Thanks, Sisky Biz."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:10 am

Sisky smiled. "You're welcome. So you haven't eaten anything at all?"

He laid down on his nice dirt floor and looked up at Wililam with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:11 am

He blushed. "Nothing at all."

I'll stop thinking about this. Now.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:16 am

Sisky grinned then tried pulling a face he thought a superhero would make, "I guess that makes me your hero then."

He propped himself up on one elbow. "So are you gonna get comfy or are you gonna sit there and eat leaves all night? Either way is fine with me."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:20 am

"I'll probably do both," he replied, a leaf still hanging from his lips. "Man, I'm so fucking hungry, you have no idea."

Maybe I should warn him I better not get too "comfy" with anyone around.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:23 am

"Multitasking." Sisky nodded and switched over to a TV announcer voice, "What more do you expect from the lovely and talented William Beckett?"

"Sorry I'm hyper, Bill. I've just been talking to myself all day. It was kind of lame." Sisky made a sad puppy face.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:27 am

"Multitasking," William repeated. He put down the leaves with a serious expression on his face. "I don't do multitasking. I have no idea where you got that." He folded his arms, lost in his thoughts.

Nice reputation, Beckett. Amazing.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:33 am

"William?" Sisky sat back up and scooted closer, eyes full of concern. "What's wrong? I didn't mean anything by that."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:37 am

"I...I'm not sure you've got the patience to deal with my current problems." He tried to avoid his look.

Any story that starts with "oh by the way, I'm into guys" isn't a good story to tell a bandmate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come With Me If You Want To Live
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The Jungle-
Jump to: