{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Come With Me If You Want To Live

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2007-06-28

Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 10:28 am

Pete flashed a week smile as he finished pulling on his pants. Michael's kind of cute. Pete leaned down one last time to zip his pants before looking back over at Michael and his blushing face. "I'm ready when you are," he said in a calm voice. But before they moved anywhere, Pete leaned over to give Michael a kiss on his cheek. I know I shouldn't be doing this, but I hope he knows that this means something.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 10:39 am

Michael smiled when he felt Pete kiss him and reached out a hand to cup Pete's cheek when the older man pulled away. "Which way do you want to go?" It didn't matter since he had no idea where they were. They'd explore together and try to find someone, anyone.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 10:43 am

Pete looked around. He couldn't remember how to get out. He stared blankly in every direction, quickly choosing the ones he thought he had seen William leave from. "Uhh, I guess... in that general direction," he said, pointing to his left with a confused look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 10:47 am

"Okay," Michael said and stood, lifting Pete up carefully. He stood still for a while, settling Pete more comfortably in his arms and waiting for Pete to adjust himself further.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 10:53 am

Pete hissed as he was being picked up. His chest was still hurting, and any slight sudden movement caused pain. Adjusting himself in Michael's arms, he gave the sign that it was okay to go by leaning up and kissing the younger man's cheek again.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 11:04 am

Michael started in the direction Pete had pointed in, cheeks still a little flushed and a small smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come With Me If You Want To Live
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The Jungle-
Jump to: