{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sand and sun hangover.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Sand and sun hangover. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 1:54 pm

Tom tugged his hair gently with a wry smile. "Liar." He continued his petting, gently soothing Michael with calloused fingers. "Is it your head?" He asked, keeping his voice calm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forevernever.net
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 2:05 pm

"Yeah," Michael let his eyes flutter back shut.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 2:06 pm

"What about it?" Tom noticed Michael's closed eyes and smiled, stroking his thumb over the man's frowning temples.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 2:13 pm

"I must have hit it in the crash," Michael smiled sheepishly and added "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 2:16 pm

"What for?" Tom moved his fingers so they were trailing down Michael's face. "It's not your fault you're Australian."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 2:19 pm

Michael stared at Tom in shock for a few moments then started to laugh, probably for the first time since he'd woken up washed up on some wild shore in a daze.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 2:20 pm

"You look good when you smile." Tom blurted out, before covering his mouth in horror.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 2:29 pm

Michael smiled uncertainly. "You too."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 2:31 pm

"I don't smile much." Tom moved his hand down, wiping it on his jeans before resuming his earlier actions. "So I don't get spit all over you." He murmured quietly, teasing some of the seaweed out of Michael's hair.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 2:50 pm

Michael felt something shift in his stomach as he watched Tom wipe his hands on his jeans. He felt like something changed between the two of them but wasn't sure if Tom felt it to so he kept his mouth shut. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 4:10 pm

"What for?" Tom smoothed down his hair gently, keeping an eye on his wounded arm.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 7:29 pm

(( Geez! I get back from work and this thread grows an extra two pages! e_e;; ))

Gabe was looking at the duo, wondering if Tom or Micheal would ever, y'know, talk to anybody else but themselves. He looked at William, not sure what to do.
What the hell is going on here? his eyes seemed to ask.

And with one hand, he reached for his rolled-up hoodie and flung it over his shoulder. He sure as hell didn't want to risk losing or ruining it, although both had very great chances of happening.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 9:13 pm

((Eh. I work, too.))

I don't like that. At all.

William grasped Gabe's wrist and pulled the man closer so he could whisper in his ear. "Let's get out of here. What do you say?"
He stood up and waited for what he hoped would be a positive answer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 9:41 pm

Gabe lifted one foot at a time, trying to suppress an inevitable grunt that came due to the still-present pain in his leg.
He grabbed William's hand and slowly pulled him at the back of the enormous tree they had leant on.
He looked at him.
"I don't understand them. They keep popping up, yet they keep to themselves. Really, I'm freaked out." He forced a smile. "It's like they need us there, or something. Good thing I can walk today. I hate being the innocent bystander."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 10:02 pm

"Oh, because you're innocent now?" He chuckled. "I know what you mean, though. It's not that I don't like seeing them together all the time, it's just that...okay, I don't like seeing them together all the time. It's frustrating. It's like I exist for the sole purpose of watching them being all..."

He snapped out of his thoughts. Gabe doesn't want to hear that.
"Do we leave or what?"

He led the man only two steps further. "Uhm. Where are we going, exactly? Are you one of those 'long walks on the beach' kind of guys?"

Come to think of it, I don't know much about him. We hang out at parties but he's not the first guy I'd call if I wanted to do something. Does he even consider me as a friend?
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 10:14 pm

Gabe laughed. "Don't worry man. It's okay that you feel that way for... well, come to think about it, I'm not really sure which one of them it is that you like. Bah, they're always together, so I guess it makes no difference for now."
Gabe grabbed William's hand. "As for the 'long walks on the beach' part, how about a nice chat with that too? You seem, uh, tense. To say the least. And don't worry, my hand is clean, fine and dandy. No need to stare at it like that."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 10:31 pm

"You know, if you hadn't mentioned it, I wouldn't have thought about the state of your hand. Now I'm getting suspicious."

Wow. Two dudes walking hand-in-hand. Lucky this is an island.
William tried to register in his head how Gabe's hand felt. From experience, he knew that every detail was important since people walk in and out of your life.

"I don't mind chatting with you. No, wait - I like chatting with you. You've got this way of making me feel better..."
He stopped before he could say anything blantantly stupid, and let Gabe lead him to the beach.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 10:45 pm

Gabe pulled William towards the beach with both hands, face to face with him.
"Aw. that's just so sweet of you, Will." He started walking. The wind blew much stronger on open air and right next to the sea. Gabe took a strand of William's hair out of his face.
"The longer it gets, the dirtier it'll be, y'know" and he chuckled.

"So... " he started " what's with you these days? You don't seem as happy-go-lucky as usual."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 10:58 pm

"First off, there's this." He raised his free arm in the air and flung it around. "It's a great place but it's not mine. Feels like Wonderland. Pretty, but everyone is mad around here."

"And then there's...Tom. He's either oblivious to everything or just toying with me."

He took a deep breath. Just say it.
"And there's you."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 11:18 pm

Gabe looked at William, visibly startled and surprised by what he had just heard.
"Me? And I thought the other guy was Micheal. Why me?"
He breathed. And looked at William.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 11:25 pm

"You know what? Forget I just said that. I shouldn't have said it and it's gonna be over by the time we leave this place. Which is in a while, but that's beside the point." He waved his hand before Gabe's eyes. "You didn't hear anything. That was just your imagination."

He looked at the sand under his feet. "I'm making the same mistakes again. That's what's up."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 11:32 pm

Gabe looked into William's eyes before grabbing his neck and bringing him into a heated kiss. The rush could be felt in the way Gabe's hands trembled.

He slowly parted with William, looking at him straight in the eyes.
"Was that what got you going? What happened last night?"

What the hell am I doing.

"You thought of it too, right?"

This is not what I had planned.

"Dammit. I can't believe this." And with that, he kneeled in the sand, grabbing his head with two hands. "What the fuck is wrong with me?! Why did I do that? I can't be falling for you! I can't really fall for a guy!"
His eyes closed.
"Goddammit" he whispered "Now I've blown it big time. Look at me. It was just for fun. It was for a laugh. It was just for fun. This wasn't supposed to happen..."

Last edited by on Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 11:40 pm

William couldn't move for a second or two. Everything was happening too fast. Had he missed something?
"You're not supposed to love me back," he thought aloud. "I'm going to fuck this up. Again."

He kneeled down and placed a hand on Gabe's back.
"I'm sorry. It's my fault. I...took it all too seriously and now look at us. I wish I could go back and undo it. I really wish, Gabe."

Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 11:46 pm

Gabe took a deep breath. He had to take a bit of control over himself.
"It's okay, man. It's not like I'd go out with a dude anyways..." he said with a smile so forced it created dimples that had never appeared previously in his cheeks.
"I'm thinking it's the sun..." he started.

He got up and looked at William, waved his hand in front of his face and said "You didn't hear anything. That was just your imagination."

And he looked at William and gave him a big smile. "You gotta cut the drama, dude. Look what you made me do!" He laughed, although it wasn't as frank as the one the previous night.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 11:53 pm

"Told ya. All my fault." He smiled back, and playfully punched Gabe's shoulder.
Maybe I should punch myself instead next time.
He shrugged. "If you ever think we could be drama-free fuck buddies, you know where to find me."

He turned away, made a few steps in the sand and stretched his arms.
"I should get a tan," he said to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sand and sun hangover.   Sand and sun hangover. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sand and sun hangover.
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next